Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Life As A Shinobi ❯ The change in the village ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The life as a Shinobi
Chapter 1: The change in the village.

It was a normal day in Konoha. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were done with their missions. Sasuke and Naruto left with Sakura behind.

(Sakura’s POV)
"Hey Sakura come here" Kakshi said so I came over to see what the hell Kakshi wanted.

”Yeah what do you want Kakshi-sensei” Kakshi started to tell me some crap about teamwork than more crap about I wasn’t helping out much. Kakshi just cut to the real reason he called me over.

“Sakura you’re being replaced with a different ninja” Kakshi waited for an answer.

“Huh?” I asked really confused. Kakshi repeated himself. I finally got a hold of myself I looked at Kakshi with small tears.

“But why Kakshi-sensei, why do I have to be replaced by someone else”. Kakshi told me that it was the Hokage’s decisions not knowing why that is.

“Allo new sensei” yelled a girl’s voice then someone popped out of nowhere and jumped on Kakshi.

“Kakshi-sensei are you okay?!?” I yelled in surprise

“Okibiki what are you doing here.” Both Kakshi and the strange girl got up.

“Not much just cruising this place it’s nice” The girl answered.

“Sakura this is Okibiki Kouen she is the person replacing you”.

“Hello Okibiki”. I looked at the girl she had pretty Ruby colored eyes, short red hair, and huh?.....whisker like marks on her face just like Naruto that’s strange!!!

“Allo Sakura” Okibiki yelled very loud and then she smiled at me so I smiled back. She had large canine teeth and long nails too.

“Well Kakshi I’m going to continue looking around see you around Kakshi-sensei Bye Sakura” then Okibiki waved to us then left. Kakshi and I said our byes to each other, and then we left.

(My POV)
“Wow that’s Sakura she really nice, I wonder why I’m replacing such a nice person?” I asked myself while exploring. As I was exploring the village I saw Sakura again.

“Allo again Sakura” then Sakura turned around and smiled at me.

“Hello Okibiki”. Then I asked if she’d like to hang out one day to get to know each other.

“Sure Okibiki I’d love to how about tomorrow when you’re free”. I nodded, and then we departed again. As I was running through the new village I saw Kakshi.

“Allo new sensei” I yelled as I once again pounced on the gray haired jonin.

“Oww Okibiki you’ve got to stop jumping on me sheesh!!! Kakshi yelled at me when we were both getting up.

“Gomen Kakshi-sensei I didn’t mean to, but Kakshi-sensei I want to see the other two genins please new sensei”.

“No Okibiki you will see Naruto and Sasuke tomorrow”. I kept begging and begging, but Kakshi kept saying no. After the 10th million no I finally forgot about it then left. After I was done exploring the new village I went home to go to sleep. I was still excited about meeting the two genins named Naruto and Sasuke tomorrow and playing with Sakura also tomorrow. After about an hour of staring at my walls I fell asleep.


Thankz for reading hope you guys like the story plz rate and comment^_^