Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Life As A Shinobi ❯ The meeting with the team ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The life as a Shinobi
Chapter 2: The meeting with the team
 
Recap (I was still excited about meeting the two genins named Naruto and Sasuke tomorrow and playing with Sakura also tomorrow. After about an hour of staring at my walls I fell asleep.)
 
(My POV)
“Huh is it morning already” I asked myself. I got up and I rubbed my eyes as I was yawning. Then I went into my closet to get dressed I got my usual clothing red sweat pants with orange dragon patterns, matching red long sleeve shirt with the same orange dragon patterns, a red sweatband on each wrist and my Konoha headband. I didn't bother to sit down and eat breakfast I just toke an apple to go. Then I left to go and meet Kakashi and the others at “the spot” but, Sakura had told me to come a little late because Kakshi was always late. So when I got there I waited in the tree for the other to come. After about three hours of waiting and staring at the two genins below Kakashi finally came.
 
“Hello team sorry I'm late a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the other way”. Then one of the boys started to yell at Kakshi he had blond hair, blue eyes and the same whisker like marks on me face.
 
“Lair you always say that”. The blond kept on ranting, but Kakshi wasn't paying much attention to the blond boy. He was looked as if something bothered him, but he shrugged it off. Then I quietly sneaked up behind him getting ready to pounce on him.
 
“Allo new sensei” then I pounced on him we both fell to the floor.
 
“Kakashi are you alright!?!?” Both boys yelled.
 
“Okibiki you must stop doing that to me” then we both got up.
 
“Gomen new sensei” as I apologized to two genins looked at me like what the fuck, who the hell is this.
 
“Oy Kakashi-sensei where's Sakura” asked a boy with Onyx colored eyes.
 
“Yeah and who is this” the blond added.
 
Who am I? I'm spider-man ha-ha just kidding well that was the 2nd chappy see you guys next time on Life as a Shinobi.