Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the World ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh or fruits basket. Misa-Rey, however IS mine.
 
 
“Can we go any faster?” Katsuya Jonouchi asked his partner, Isuzu Sohma.
“No, we can't—unlike YOU, I obey the laws like the speed limit,” she replied.
“Look, you—my friends and your cousins are in DANGER!! Can't you go just a LITTLE faster?”
“No, because, if I do, we'll get pulled over, and then, it'll take even LONGER to get to them!”
 
Meanwhile…
 
Yuugi Mutou, Anzu Mazaki, Hiroto Honda, Miho Nosaki, Mai Kujaku, Ryuji Otogi, Shizuka Jonouchi, Ryou Bakura and Seto and Mokuba Kaiba were all chained to a wall.
“I trust you have a plan, Nii-sama?” Mokuba asked his brother.
“Yeah, wait for Isu and Jonouchi to rescue us.”
“Since when have YOU trusted others to save you, Kaiba?” Hiroto asked.
“Shut up, Honda. I am SO not in the mood for your crap.”
 
So, wondering what happened? Well, they were kidnapped by an evil woman named “Misa-Rey”. Why? So she could destroy the world, and they couldn't try to stop her by beating her in a children's card game (Author's Note: Apologies to Little Kuriboh.).
This woman was truly evil. However, Katsuya and Isuzu had somehow gotten away from her. But, since Katsuya was an idiot, and Isuzu didn't play children's card games, she didn't particularly mind.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“Couldn't we just go to the police?” Katsuya asked Isuzu.
“Look, I don't like working with you, either, but I already TRIED that—they're all frozen in time, like everything else that's not within the inner part of the city! Now, which number house was that blue one—we should be coming up on it soon.” They were looking for the Kaiba mansion, which is where she was pretty sure everyone was being held.
“I lost count,” Katsuya replied.
“You're not supposed to COUNT, Idiot!!” she yelled at him. “You're supposed to look at the numbers!!...Wait, you can count?”
He glared at her.
 
Meanwhile…
 
Misa-Rey came into the room where she was holding everyone.
“It appears your little friends are going to the mansion…Too bad that as soon as they get there, they'll be killed by my guards.” She laughed slightly, and then looked at Mai who had begun struggling to get out of her chains.
“Oh my. We can't have THAT now, can we?” Misa-Rey held her hand out and a swirl of the colors red and purple went into Mai, causing her to scream in pain.
Misa-Rey smirked and said, “Oh, dear. You wanted to tell Katsuya-kun how you feel about him, didn't you? Well, not to worry, Darling—I'll just throw his dead body on top of you before I kill you, and you can talk to THAT all you'd like.”
“You bitch!!” Shizuka screamed, also struggling against her chains.
“How rude. Do you even know WHY I'm doing this?”
“No, and we don't CARE!” Anzu told her.
“You children have NO manners, do you?” Misa-Rey asked, putting her hands on her hips.
“Are you gonna kill us?” Miho asked frightened.
“Well, of course! But, I assure you, the process is painless—one second you are alive, the next…you're not! I'm purifying the world, and then we shall start over…That is why one of you boys get to live…I think I'll choose…you—the cute one!” She caressed Ryou's cheek, and he whimpered softly.
“You're sick!!” Mokuba shouted.
“Yeah. Even sicker than Kaiba!” Ryuji exclaimed.
“You are SO lucky I'm in chains.” Seto grumbled.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“Dammit!!” Katsuya exclaimed, looking at the numbers on the houses.
“What?!” Isuzu demanded.
“I think we passed it.”
“If I wasn't driving, I would do an anime fall.” She made an illegal U-turn (not that it mattered, really), and went back to find the mansion (and if you're wondering how they missed it, I'm just as confused as you are.).
 
Meanwhile…
 
“Mey lak!!” Misa-Rey shouted, pointing at Ryou's chains, and they immediately vanished.
He fell on the floor, and she picked him up and bit his earlobe gently.
He tried to pull away, but she had an iron grip.
“What's wrong, Darling?” she asked him in a sweet voice. “Don't you like me?”
“Hmm, well let's see,” Ryuji began, “you kidnapped him, put him in chains, are going to kill all his friends, and are probably going to rape him, right? Would YOU like you if you were him? I don't think so!!”
“Shut up!!” Misa-Rey screamed, and the swirling red and purple went at Ryuji this time, causing him to scream in pain.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“We're here!!” Isuzu said. “Now, be care…Jonouchi!!”
Katsuya had already hopped out of the car and was running toward the mansion.
Before either of them knew it, a guard had come out from behind a bush and shot him in the head.
He didn't even have time to cry out—he died instantly.
Isuzu reached under her seat, and pulled out a handgun.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“I hope Jonouchi-kun, and Isuzu-chan, and Bakura-kun are okay…” Yuugi whispered. Misa-Rey had taken Ryou with her when she left the room.
“They'll be fine,” Anzu said, trying to assure both Yuugi and herself.
“You know, if we die here,” Seto began, “I just wanna say…thank you…all of you. You guys…even when I was horrible to you…even when I was an ass…you've all been there…so…thanks…And, Miho-chan?”
“Yes?”
“It just…wouldn't have worked out between us, know what I mean?”
“Ah? Hmm, I get it…”
“If we don't make it out...Anzu?” Yuugi asked.
“Hmm?”
“I love…”
Just then, the door burst open and Misa-Rey was flung into the room by Isuzu.
“Bitch!!” Isuzu screamed. “You…Oh, hey, guys—I'll save you in a second.” She pounced on top of Misa-Rey and proceeded in beating the crap out of her.
“Take THAT!! And THAT!! And, if you EVER try to do ANYTHING to Ryou EVER again, I'll KILL you…Actually, I think I'll do that now…” She pulled out her gun and shot the evil woman in the head, killing her as instantly as the guard had killed Katsuya.
“Who's sexy NOW, Bitch?!”
 
A few days later…
 
“Well, that was one of the weirdest things that's ever happened to me—the whole Misa-Rey deal,” Ryuji said unexpectedly.
“Yeah,” said Mai, who hadn't spoken for days, in a monotone.
“Definitely,” agreed Shizuka, who ALSO hadn't spoken much since she found out her brother was dead.
“Well,” said Ryou, who was wrapped up in Isuzu's arms, “it's over.”
“Yes,” Isuzu replied, kissing him on the cheek. “It is.”
Little did they know, danger was about to find them, yet again.
 
 
Yay! A cliffhanger! I actually don't have anything else to write just yet! Anyways, please review this story, and give me ideas for the next chapter. I also would like to know what you think. REVIEW!!!!!