Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ A Fruits Basket Life For Me ❯ part 1 of 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This one is concentrated on the funny part of this fanfic

Chapter 3

There was a knock on the door.Jack opened it and shigure jumped in and blocked the door."Somebody stud with the wrong foot today." Jack said."Its not as simple as that."Shigure said."What is it then?"The teenager said with curiosity. "You see Jack, one boys get old enough they notice certain changes o-" "Your'e giving me the talk?" "NO!" "This is the juunishi talk."
"K?"Jack said gulping and looking at the door.

"Its mating season." "WHAT!?!?!?" Jack screamed."Kyo!" The teen shouted as he ran towards his brother who was training outside.
"The house better be on fire." "No this is much worse!" "W-what is it!?"Kyo asked."Its mating season!"."Oh no..."
"Kyo." said the younger of the two."What?" "Whats mating season?" "Wait, you don't know!" The older brother shouted.
"Well, its the time of year when your primal instincts take over and every girl look,smells and sounds like the most beautiful person in the world." "Whats that smell." Jack suddenly noticed."I don't know but i want it."The older one said."Its coming from the kitchen!"

And the brothers rushed there like crazy."Hey Thoru!" Both brothers screamed."Uhm...Hi?"Thoru responded."Hey, wanna do something tonigh!?" The older brother asked."Uhm...Sure?"Thoru responded."What is going on down her?" Yuki asked as he came downstairs."Its mating season." Jack whispered so yuki."No wonder I'm feeling so strange." "I wonder how haru will act!?" Jack asked.

"We don't speak about it." Yuki and Kyo said as they gave a dark look."Ok?" "Well, its time for school." As they ran for school.
That afternoon Kyo picked up tohru for they're date "Oh, you came!" Thoru said."Yes, im here to take you on a date and to rob your virginity,wait that came out wrong."