Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ A New Generation... ❯ Part of the New Generation... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BlueDeception: Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipe!

Kyo: What the hell is that for!?!

BlueDeception: Dunno Don't care!

Kyo: Shaddup!

BlueDecption: Fine…I won't show you my fanfic then!

Kyo: Hell like I care!

BlueDeception: Your mean!

Yuki: Oh! You shut up stupid cat!

Kyo: Why don't you? You Damn Rat!

________________________________________________________________ __

"I don't know father, are you sure?" questioned a fourteen year old girl with dark emerald hair and olive green eyes as she stares out of the car window, watching the scenery fly by. Her father or…stepfather looked at his daughter and replied, "Lina, yes I'm sure…"

The car stopped in front of a fairly large house on the Sohma grounds as the Lina stepped out with her backpack filled with possessions she loved dearly. Looking up from the ground she saw a man about the same age as her stepfather ran out to greet them. "Hitori! We weren't expecting you for another hour!" the man cried then looked down at Lina, "And you must be Lina Sohma! Aww… come on and give Uncle Shigure a hug…"

Before she could offer any words of protest her Uncle drew her into a hug, "Geroff me!" she cried although her voice was muffled by the thick layers of clothing. When she was finally release Lina looked up and saw a girl the same age as her whom she knew was Tohru Honda standing with her cousins (although they didn't know they were cousin,) Yuki and Kyo next to her.

"Shigure keep it down we know you're excited but you'll woke everyone up because you couldn't control your excitement…" complained Yuki as he watched his older cousin take Lina's bags out of the trunk. Hitori led Lina into the house and Lina followed feeling like everyone was watching her.

Once inside Shigure, Hitori and Lina went into Shigure's study to discuss something while Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru eavesdropped, "Move over Damn rat I can't hear anything Kyo complained and pushed Yuki to the side a bit. "It's you're fault you can't hear!," retorted Yuki nudging Kyo back, Tohru gave both of them a lite tap and soon the calmed down but it was too late the door slid open and as Lina tried to walk out she tripped on Kyo causing Kyo to fall on Tohru and Tohru to fall on Yuki, thus causing Yuki to transform into a rat and Kyo into a cat.

Kyo turned to Yuki and hissed "Damn Rat!" Yuki turned to Kyo and snarled "Stupid cat…" The two was soon on a head to head battle while Tohru apologized over and over trying to separate the two.

When everyone settled down and Tohru just finished making tea for everyone Lina looked up from her cup, "Well no use hiding if the three of you will eavesdrop like that so I'll come clean…" lifting up to take another sip of tea Lina explained "If you three noticed I'm a Sohma also, and like Yuki and Kyo I'm cursed too, only this curse is different…Me and seven other Sohmas are the new generation of the curse."

Before she could finish Kyo stopped her and asked "Hang on, Seven? Aren't there twelve animals in the zodiac? Including the cat?" Lina looked up again at Kyo's ruby red eyes, "Yes, but this curse is different the children of this curse is cursed with two animals."

Tohru looked up shocked "So you and six others are cursed with two animals?" Once again Lina resumed her speech, "Yes, six are cursed with two and the seventh with the cat…I myself are cursed with the spirit of the Rat and the Dragon, My twin Brother with the Dog and the Snake…"

Tohru looked up at Shigure and Hitori, "Is this true?" she asked with Yuki and Kyo looking at the two adults also. Shigure and Hitori nodded and Hitori said, "The reason Lina is here is because we must find the last five zodiac animals… We don't want to put them in danger…"

"So…We have to run around looking for five people with this curse…It won't be easy…" said Yuki looking down at the ground. "Yeah, It'll be like a wild goose chase," agreed Kyo but Tohru stood up "But we should try anyways!"

Lina smiled as she watched her friend and cousins slowly agreed all of a sudden she felt someone pounce on her as she fell to the ground, "Ow!" she cried then turned around to see her twin brother Ty on top of her "Miss me sis?" he asked.

Lina got to her feet and pointed at her Brother "This is Ty my twin…he's cursed with the snake and the dog…" Ty turned to the grouped and bowed "Of course it was natural of me to pounce on a prey the way a snake hunts a mouse…" then as quick as a flash he was kneeling before Tohru with her hand in his then kissed it "And you must be Tohru Honda…An honor to meet you…"

Kyo, Yuki and Lina had a baseball bat and whacked Ty on the head but he transformed into a snake and slithered off. "Hell Where did her go?" exclaimed Kyo looking around. Giggling Lina looked up and said "Oh…I forgot to tell you the new generation curse can transform at will." Soon there was a shriek from Tohru and everyone diverted their attention to the snake poking out of her back.

"Sorry got a little nippy so I had to find some warmth…"Replied Ty, but Lina wasted no time grabbing her brother and throwing him out the front door.

Yuki shook his head and said "Some things never changes…" Lina slammed the door shut and walked towards the stairs, "Tomorrow I'll fill you on the details, I'm going to bed, Goodnight father, Goodnight Uncle Shigure…" Then turning to Kyo, Yuki and Tohru "I suggest the three of you lock the door to your rooms my brother is sneaky," she said then made her way to her room.

________________________________________________________________ __

BlueDeception: Pretty crappy huh?

Kyo: Yeah…

BlueDeception: Oh well I was half asleep doing this.

Kyo: So?

BlueDeception: So G'night!