Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - You don't need to have watched or read 'Battle Royale' in order to read this, I'll explain everything, so don't worry ^_^

This will not really follow the storyline. It's just based off of the 'program' but there will be some similar parts ^_^ Yuki and co are in there first year of High School in this fic. Motoko is in this too, so is Haru and Momiji. Yes, I know that they aren't the same age, but they should be in it!

Also, characters you like may die. I have to kill some people off. I know it's mean, and I know it's sad, but it goes with the story.

Ok, this is important, Kagura is dead. And when she was alive, she was the same age as Kyo and Yuki. Remeber that for the future ok?

Umm, just to warn you, this'll get really sad. Especially the ending. I think it might make some people cry. Hell...it'll make me cry to!

Please review!

Dedication: Fellow ffn writer Alexandra-Kyoko and my little cousin Cho.

____________________________________

I remember playing this game before, the killing, the crying, the pain. Killing off people you care about wasn't easy at all. Killing the one person you love. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my entire life. Parents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, they were all sad....Hearing that someone they loved was in the program. It was painful. I still remember my loves final words...

Yes, I was the winner of last years 'Battle Royale'. I thought it was over, I thought I'd never go through the pain again. When I won, I ran, and found a family, people who would care if I died. People I could care about. I thought they had finally put an end to this. 'program'

I was wrong.

Way wrong...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yuki-kun, I'm so excited about this trip!" Tohru said as she turned around her desk to talk to Yuki.

"So am I Honda-san. I'm surprised that the school is actually taking us to six flags(1)." Yuki said as he pushed his desk forward a little bit, to get closer to Tohru.

"Yes...but I wonder," Tohru and Yuki turned around to see Hana sitting by a window, listening into their conversation. "Why it's only this class who's going."

"Awww, come on! They already told us! It's because we ranked highest on our midterm exams!" Uo added in from behind Tohru.

"I still have a feeling that they're....up to something." Hana said. putting an emphasis on the word 'up'.

"Oh come on! They aren't up to anything, and you're already here...So stop trying to put this trip down!" Uo said.

Hana stayed silent. She knew something was up, but she just didn't know what it was.

An eerie silence passed by the four students as everyone starred at one another.

"I hope we leave soon. I'm so excited." Momiji said outloud, trying to break the silence.

Haru sighed, glad that someone had broken the silence.

"We should be leaving soon. Hey where's orange top?" Uo added in as an afterthought.

"He said he was going to be here before the bus leaves." Yuki said casually, not really caring whether or not Kyo would be there or not.

"Well class, it's time to boards the bus, for our trip to," The teacher sighed, he seemed...sad for some reason. "Six flags."

The class looked silently at their teacher. Why was he acting sad? They were going to six flags!

Pushing the thought aside, the students piled out of the classroom and quickly boarded the bus, not wanting to wait any longer to get to there destination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NANI!! Iie! I won't allow that! I won't have them be killed by some stupid program!!(1)" Akito yelled at the top of his lounges, the rest of the Sohma clan sitting sadly behind them, all of them crying. They were just informed about the program, and the fact that four Sohma members were involved in it.
"There class was chosen." The man informing them said casually, no pity in his voice.

"What have they done!" Akito yelled back. He was furious. Sure, he was cruel, and he had hurt Yuki, and said random cruel things to the other three, but he still watched over for them, he still cared, he still loved them. He even was worried about the stupid cat! Especially Yuki, he didn't know what he'd do if he'd never see his Yuki again.

"They just won the lottery that's all!" The man yelled out, as he turned and began walking away.

"Iie...iie...." Akito said as he fell to his knee's in defeat. They were dead, all of them. They were all going to die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Kyo-kun!?" Tohru questioned as she looked around nervously. The bus had been moving for ten minutes now.

"He should be here." Yuki said as he frowed his brow in confusion. Why wasn't the baka Neko here?

"There he is." Hana said casually as she pointed out the window at Kyo, whom was running after the bus.

"Hey, stop the bus!" Uo yelled as she ran up to the driver.

"What?" He asked, as he kept driving.

"My friend wants to get on the bus, stop!" Uo repeated, more loudly this time.

The driver obeyed her and stopped, opening the door and allowing Kyo in.

"Jeez Orange top, did you have to be late?" Uo asked as she pulled him towards the back, where Hana, Tohru and Yuki were sitting.

"Shut up! I'm here aren't I?" Kyo yelled as he sat down. Uo sat down next to him.

"I'm glad you're here Kyo-kun, I didn't think you'd make it." Tohru said as she glanced towards Kyo, and smiled at him.

"Yeah, yeah." Kyo said as he tried to catch his breath, he had been running towards the bus for at least five minutes, but he felt insanely tired for some reason. He laid his head onto the window, quickly falling asleep.

Tohru yawned, as she tried her best to keep her eye's open.

'Why do I feel so drowsy?' She asked herself as her body tilted towards Hana's, as she quickly fell asleep. Hana hadn't noticed it, for she to, was in a deep sleep.

Many students were quickly falling to sleep, not giving it a second thought. They all just quickly dismissed it, thinking they were just tired from excitement.

Yuki blinked, he suddenly began to feel very tired. His eye's were slowly closing, but just before he fell asleep, he caught a glimpse at the driver, who was wearing a gas mask of some sort................

Everything went black....

___________________________________________________
(1) I have no clue if there's a Six flags in Japan, but let's just say there is ^_~
(2) I'll be making Akito a good person in this fic. I honestly don't think he was OOC, I truly think he'd act if that really happened.
Okk, I know that was insanely short, but that's the perfect place to end it! Please review and make me happy ^_^