Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
WOW! Thanx so much for all your reviews! I love them all ^_^ And I have no flames! Yay! I'm so happy people are enjoying this story, and some ppl even said they were scared? Well, it'll get worse *Laughs evilly* I was motivated! Don't ask how...I just was.

Ok...I couldn't help it. I was gonna update this on Monday, but I didn't want to wait ^^;

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Are you happy I updated fast?

Review Response:

Sakuya: Nope, I haven't seen the movie, but I do know everything that happens...Because my friend told me everything. I'm trying my best on this story ^_^ Oh, I hate Motoko to. And what she'll do in this chapter will make you hate her even more.

Missy: Thanx ^_^ I updated fast right?

Alexandra-Kyoko - Yuperz battle Royale is awesome ^o^

DarkAngelB: Yes, you are in for a lot more, lol. I almost cried while writing this chapter. And yes Akito did love them. I might add in another Akito part later in the fic, as well as an Ayame part. I'd probably be in denial to! I'd be so scared! And you'll find out who the last survivor was in a few more chapters. This won't be a really long fic.

Haru-the-bishie-chaser: Lol, you'll just have to wait and see who dies ~_^

Maeven: Thanx so much! Yeah, it is like a boot camp, lol. And you'll see Yuki in this chapter.

Merei-chan: Yeah, it'll get pretty angsty at some points. Oh, and the pairing is Yuki/Tohru.

Read the manga: *In a sing-song voice* You'll just have to wait and see ^_^

Sakura Avalon or Kinomoto: Thanx

Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or Battle Royale
__________________________________________________________
< br> Yuki walked out into the yard slowly and cautiously. He didn't want to admit it, but he was terrified. Sure his life may not be great, but he sure didn't want to die! He took a few more steps forward before stopping dead in his tracks.

Sakamoto Kaoru was laying on the floor...dead. And it didn't look like he had died a peaceful death either. His head and both arms were chopped off completely from his body. His head was also split it two, his brain could be seen slightly from the left side of his head. Blood pooled freely around him.

*****
*
>>>>>>>Boy number 2, Sakamoto Kaoru , dead. 24 to go<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*



"How could someone be so cruel." Yuki said silently.

"Oh, it's very simple. Kill to win. That's all." A voice said behind him, as something poked him harshly on his back. Yuki's eyes widened as he quickly turned around, meeting face to face with Matoko. Matoko was holding a sword, ready to attack at any given moment.

"Y...You did this?" Yuki asked in disbelief.

"Of course, who else could it have been, do you see anyone?" Makoto asked as he looked down at Kaoru's corpse. "Well, except for him that is." He finished with a laugh.

"It wasn't even really worth killing him. For a weapon he had a wristband. Pathetic ne? Hopefully you'll have something better."

Yuki blinked. Was he going to die? Makoto was going to kill him?

"Say your good-bye's Yuki Sohma." Matoko said as he raised the sword, ready to strike.

A gun was heard in the distance, and it was coming closer, as if the person wielding the gun knew they were there. As if, that person was trying to save him.

Matoko gasped and turned around, unknowingly giving Yuki a chance to run.

By the time Matoko turned back around, Yuki was no where in sight.

"I'll get you Yuki, that's a promise." Matoko said as he put his sword back into it's sheath(Is that what those things are called?) and walked away from the yard, out into the open.

Prepared to kill.

And ready to win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki said on a small tree stump, surrounded by other tree's.

"I wonder who saved me." Yuki was shaking slightly out of fear. This all seemed like a nightmare....A never ending nightmare.

He sighed as he opened his bag with the intention of finding his weapon. Of course he wasn't going to kill anyone, but he did want something for self-defense.

He blinked as he felt around his bag, until he finally found his weapon, he pulled it out and yelled in anger and disbelief.

"Why me!?"

He had gotten a -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuki-kun...Please be ok." Tohru said to herself as the last boy was called and walked out. She was so scared, terrified being the more accurate word for it. How could anybody do this? It was so horrible. Having friends turn on eachother, to kill...to win.

But she had confidence in her friends, in Yuki, Kyo, Hatsuharu, Momiji, Hana, and Uo. She knew they wouldn't kill her, or anyone else.

***Girl number 13 Honda Tohru

Tohru stood up shakily, and walked up to the last bag on the cart, grabbed it and slowly walked outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uo and Hana walked together up a hill. Uo had gotten a cordless microphone, her and Hana were going to call out to everyone, to tell them that no one needs to play. If no one played, than they'd be let go.

Or, so they thought.

"I sure hope Tohru is ok." Hana said quietly as they reached the top of the hill, there was a small bench placed there, which the pain stood up on, and stood close together.

"She's ok. She may not look it, but she is tough. I mean, come on, she spent a while living in a tent."

"Yes, you're right." Hana agreed.

They turned on the microphone, and spoke out.

"Hey! Hey everyone!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uo-chan, Hana-chan?" Tohru said to herself as she walked out into the yard, and stood there in disbelief. Hana and Uo were alive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'No! Are they crazy! They're going to get themselves killed.' A student thought to him/herself.

'I have to stop them.' she/he thought as he/she fired their gun into the air, hoping that they would stop, and run away.

"Don't shoot! You don't have to play! Meet us up on top of the big hill, and we can all get through this together."

He/she shot another bullet.

"Stop it!" Uo and Hana yelled into the microphone.

"Fools...They killed themselves by telling me where they were." Motoko thought to herself as she appeared from behind them. She was so quiet, they didn't even notice her.

"Please! Listen to us! You don't have to pl-"

Motoko shot Uo in the back of her neck, and Hana on her leg. Both girl's fell down, and yelled in pain.

Uo was still alive, but barely, blood was oozing out of her neck. She would die soon.

Hana was ok, but obviously hurt. She had a chance to live.

"N...no...Why did this happen? What did we ever do to deserve this?" Uo asked Hana.

"Just like Tetsuki said, we won the lottery." Motoko said.

"But....I never got to tell Kyo how I felt...How much I cared for him, even though I annoyed him..I...I loved him." Uo said.

But what she hadn't known, was that Kyo had heard the whole thing, because the microphone was still on.

"He knows..." Hana said as she whimpered in pain.

"That's it...suffer..." Motoko said as she shot Hana repetitively. In her right arm, her back, her cheek, and finally, in her head.



*
*
*
*
*
>>>>> >>Girl number 11, Hanajima Saki , dead. 23 to go<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*



She died instantly. Her face was very messed up and bloody from the bullet. The right part of her face was completely shot off, showing bits of her brain and bone.


"N...No.." Uo couldn't talk much, her neck look like part of it had been chopped off.

"Die." Motoko said before bending down and shooting Uo in her right temple.



*
*
*
*
*
>>>>&g t;>>Girl number 11, Uotani Arisa , dead. 22 to go<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*
~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hana-chan! Uo-chan!" Tohru yelled out. She had heard the bullets, the yelling...and Motoko. Motoko killed her best friends.

Tohru collapsed onto the ground in tears.

"No...My best friends...They're -"

"Dead." Came a voice. It was Kei....he raised an ax a few feet above Tohru, and swung down.....


___________________________________________________ _______

Status: 4 down 22 to go

*Sniff* WAH! I killed Uo and Hana! That was sad....

What's gonna happen to Tohru!? And what did Yuki get as a weapon?