Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling This ❯ Shower parade! ^^ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ton of songs, as well as the fic…spoilers….no songs here though…
 
 
Chapter 1
“Kyon-kyon” rang a slightly high-pitched voice throughout the hall.”Kyoooo-kun! Are you going to make me come after you?”
`Ohh great Kagura…' thought Kyo in the shower. `Well, it's locked and Torhu'll tell her I'm taking a bath…I'm safe… for now anyway…'
“KYO ARE YOU IN THERE!?” yelled Kagura from outside the bathroom.
“Yeah, I'm taking a bath… go away!” yelled Kyo annoyed.
“I'm coming in…okay!?”
“Hell na! Do you understand Japanese? As in `I'm taking a bath. Meaning I'm naked and you can't come in!” he yelled.
`Shouldn't have said that…'he thought.
“Aww Kyo! You say the nicest things, but…”she said squeakily.
`I really shouldn't have said that…'he thought.
“…You don't have to be embarrassed silly, beside we're engaged remember!?”
“Who decided that!? Look you can't come in and that's that!”
“Awww, just a peak!????” she asked pleadingly.
“Look kagura, I need privacy okay? I really love you… like a sister! But… I just don't love you, love you… got it…?”
 
* Kaboom, smash, bang!*
 
The door was down.
“Ooouu! I'll never forgive you kyo!
“Kagura! Ohh, shit! No stay away dammit! Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!”
Kyo was down too.
And here comes shigure.
“Ohh! My poor house!” he cried looking at the very destroyed bathroom and the remainder of what seemed to be… a … door. Then what he saw would forever haunt his dreams… well… not haunt his dreams… but it would be in his dreams.
A naked kyo lay sprawled on the floor with a murderous looking kagura looming over him.
“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!” laughed shigure pointing at the nearly unconscious kyo. “Ooh, that… haha…was…good…heheheeeheee!” he kept laughing.
“Stupid…dog…damn you!” mumbled kyo as he got up.
“Ohh… kyo who could have done this…this horrible act of hurting you!? Ohh no! You…you're bleeding! I must help you! Oh shigure who could have done this?” asked kagura while shigure laughed histerically.he fell and … laughed. Then he turned over and… laughed some more. Then he… stopped. He got up. Brushed his shoulders and said: “why my dear… it was one of his suitors!”
“No! Kyo has more suitors? Why didn't I think of that before!? It makes perfect sense! He probably even has a fan club! That's why he's always so busy and never has the time to take me out on dates! And he worried it would hurt my feelings that I wasn't in it so he didn't tell me! Oh, how noble!”
Kyo just watched with his jaw open not remembering he was naked.
“Why yes… a fan…club! Oh kyo will you please clean this mess up. This water… someone could slip and…”
Here comes torhu.
 
*Slips, falls, crash*
 
“…Fall.”
“Torhu!” Yelled kyo waking up from his state. He grabbed her and pulled her up… well he tried but went down with her in his arms. He landed on her. The only thing preventing him from trans forming is his hand on her…well… you know.”
`Great could things get any worse!' he thought watching her blush as she realized he was naked… and touching her.
Here comes yuki.
 
*Silence *
 
“Hahahahah!”Shigure fell and began laughing again.
“How vulgar… miss Honda… I…. This cat how should I kill him?!” asked yuki (portrait of furry)
“Ahh, kyo! I'll never forgive you! Cheating on me! And with torhu!?” Squealed kagura.
“What the hell! What'd I do!” exclaimed kyo getting off torhu gently and wrapping a towel around his waist.
“Stupid cat! How could you treat miss Honda like that!?” said yuki his temper rising. He turned to torhu now beet red and trying not to breathe…
“Dammit torhu breathe!” said kyo grabbing her shoulders and shaking them gently. Yuki grabbed kyo and threw him against the wall.
“What right have you to protect her, or help her after what you did to her?!” screamed yuki making torhu shiver. She'd never seen him so angry at kyo… or anyone for that matter.
“What the f*ck! It was an accident dammit! I fell on her when I went to help her up! And then you came in with your damn girly clothes saying I did something wrong, when it wasn't even my fault in the first place! Kagura came in here looking for me! She destroyed the whole freaking bathroom, while I was taking a bath! There was water, and torhu slipped and I tried to help her! So there!” he finished. Torhu had never seen him this angry either.
“You were touching her!” yelled yuki.
“No yuki it was true! Yelled kagura tears streaming down her rosy cheeks. “I really did destroy the bathroom! It was all my fault!”
Torhu stepped in…“And I really did fall! I'm so clumsy so kyo tried to help me u-“but was cut off.
Yuki cut in. “That's no excuse miss Honda! You don't understand! He's cursed! He's always making things difficult!”
“What the hell! What the f*ck is that bullshit! Just because I'm the cat I can never be happy!? I'm cursed! No one can ever love me! No one will ever love me! I know I'm cursed!” yelled kyo. He was pissed. So pissed there were tears streaming down his eyes.
“But don't assume that just because no one can or will ever love me…” he turned to torhu. “ …that I can never love anyone! And don't assume that I would ever do anything to harm her purposefully… because I'd rather die… than harm the woman I love.” he turned back to yuki, who was shocked but still rather angry. “that's right pretty boy. I love her. I love her. The one you call your miss Honda. I love her. I LOVE YOU TORHU!” he yelled knowing she would never return his feelings. Yuki stood shocked. `no…' he thought `no… I always assumed he was just her friend… no… no… NO!' he quickly attacked. He was so upset he couldn't see straight. Who was that… `who is that…. No…NO!' too late…
“Miss Honda…”
“Torhu…”