Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling This ❯ Memories: pt. 4 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 19
 
 
Hi! I haven't updated, because I was reading da 6th harry potter book. I finished it alredy though. Dumbledor dies! It's sooo sad. I nearly cried! Sooo sad! Like seriously! Soo sad! Any hoo, I was really happy, because I am going to b in beckerkid's story! So now I'm happy! She will be in here 2! Tosou is
 
 
 
 
Ritsu walked home silently. He was dressed in normal men's clothes today. This was very awkaward, since ritsu ussally dressed in womans's clothes. Cross-dressing calmed his nerves, and ritsu was a very… nervous person. As he walked towards a small house at the end of the block, he thought about whom he was going to see at that very moment. It was none other than shigure's editor. He walked up to the door, and knocked once. The door opened, to reveal a woman, about his age. She had a on a short black dress, black boots, and her chocolate hair was pulled up into a bun.
“hello.” She said. He gulped and bowed politely.
“h-hello…” he said as he nervousely handed her a bouquet of twelve red roses. She eyed him nervously.
“I'm sorry…” he said taking back the roses. “I just thought… never mind. It was really very silly of me… I'm sorry.” He finished. But before he could take the flowers back, she began to cry.
“OH! OH, NO! P-PLEASE DON'T CRY! NO! I'M SORRY! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYY!” he said as he ran around her apologizing. Suddenly, with a loud sniffle, she stopped.
“n-no. it's just, I'm so happy that you gave me these… no one, has ever given me
f-flowers before…” she trailed off. She noticed that he was smiling at her.
“w-what's wrong?” she asked nervously.
“n-no one, has ever thanked me… before. N-not the way you did, not with tears.” She gave a loud sniffle. And before he knew it, she threw herself on him, with a look of determination on her face. `Oh, no!' he thought as her arms wrapped themselves around him. `Our first date, and already… oh no! I'll never be able to see her again… if akito finds out.' He gulped. Then he noticed, that they had been hugging for a while, and somehow… he hadn't transformed.
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile…
-Flash back to three days ago-
Kagura was walking home, after college one day. School was almost over. And yet, they had gotten a knew student. `I hate him!' she thought furiously. He had made fun of her back pack. The one that she had made, to remember kyo. And, he had made fun of the way she dressed, and how she dotte her I's with little cat faces, and how she talked. He had made fun of her in every way he could. And he had even pulled her hair. `and that stupin teacher had to sit hm in back of ME!' she tought screaming in her head. The guy's name, apparently was: `TOSOU!' she thought. What got her even more upset, was the fact that, all th egirls in the class (with the exception of her) thought he was prince cute-and-charming. And, he was very handsome indeed. He had blue hair, which was very unusual. But, besides that, he was… perfect. He had a gentle smile, great big, mysterious chocolate eyes, and a muscular body. `he has a slight resemblance to kyo…' thought kagura absentmindedly. `NO! WHAT AM I THINKING!' she thought. As she hit her head with one of her textbooks.
“yo kagura,” called a voice behind her. `Oh no…!' she thought as she slowly turned to meet a tall blue haired punk behind her. He had on ripped jeans, and a plain black t-shirt on. In one hand he held a textbook, while in the other he held a skateboard.
“Hey.look… um, I'm sorry. I was kinda rough on you today…” he said as he grimaced. He gulped. `She's glaring at me.' He thought as he put his skateboard down and put his foot down on it.
“I-I think you're… cute.” He said before taking off on his skateboard. He winced. `WHAT!?' she thought to herself as she watched him go, until finally, he was only a speck in the distance. `I-I think you're… cute.' A slow blush crept up her neck. `NO WAY! UUUUUWWWAAAHHHH! I'M SO CONFUSED!' she thought. `HAA! I KNOW! I'LL TALK TO RIN!' she told herself as she ran down the block, around a corner, and out of sight.
“RIN!” she shouted as she burst through the door with out knocking. Rin who had been drinking a cup of tea peace fully, dropped it.
“grrrrrrrrrrrrr! KA-GU-RA!” she yelled as she turned, to meet a ver irritated looking kagura. “what the hell are you doing here?”
“I have to ask you something.” Answered kagura as she watched rin mopping up the tea.
“about what?!” snapped rin.
“about guys. And what are you yelling at me for, you upset at haru or something?!” asked kagura, receiving a dirty look from rin.
“NO. Well, yes. We… we're not seeing eachother.” Sighed rin. Kagura kneeled down before rin, wishing she could take back her question. “you'd be better off… asking someone else… as you can see, I'm not doing so hot on the `guy issues' myself. She said.
“Yeah, but… you're the best girl I know rin… well, when it come's to this stuff anyway… cuz' on all that other stuff, well, let's just say you aren't exactly the expert…” she was cut off however, when rin threw a cusion at her head. Kagura stared at rin baffled, as she began to laugh.
“Right, well, there's this guy… at my college, and… he told me I was cute.” Said kagura blushing slightly.” Rin grinned at her.
“sooo, what's the big mystery there?” asked rin exasperated.
“Well, he was picking on me all day. Pulling my hair, he even said my back pack was ugly!” she exclaimed as she turned, reavealing a very worn out bag. Rin silently gagged upon seeing it.
“What?!” asked kagura curiosly.
“Um… nothing.” Said rin turning away quickly. “soo… are you serious?! From what I hear… this guy is so… immature! I mean seriously! That is so… kindergarden-ish.” Exclaimed rin as she turned. Kagura had a look of pure confusion on her face.
“Huh?”
“kagura?”
“Yeah?”
“You are such a dork.”
“Uwwwaahhh! What makes yo-“
“Are you serious? Isn't obvious, that this guy has a crush on you?”
“WHAT!?”
“Uh-huh… which means… that you'll have both kyo, and this dude to consider… kagura?” kagura however, had her head bowed, her hair covering her face. “kagura?” she asked a little more gently. But kagura got up, and left without another word.
-End flash back-
 
kagura and tosou, had gotten together. Which leads us, onto today night.
“tosou?” asked kagura tentively from her seat. They had gone to see a movie. It was called spirited away.
“Yeah?” he asked.
“Um… I was just… wondering… um… why- why did u want to go out with me… out of all people?” she asked in a low whisper. He placed his hand on hers gently.
“I don't know… I saw, something special in you. And, I can't tell you what it is I saw. I don't really know… besides, I already told you, I think you're cute. Remember?” she blushed, as he wound his arm around her, and pulled her into a hug. Before she could stop him, his arm was around her. But to her surprise, nothing happened.