Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Furuba Idol ❯ Round Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Furuba Idol
By, Jamie1317kast
 
Furuba Idol is back! Shigure, Hatori and Akito are the hosts, while Akito seems to be taking Simon's role as asshole. Our new contestants are Hatori, Ayame, Rin and Hiro! Who will go on to the next round?
 
Diclaimer: Fruits Basket is copyrighted to Natsuki Takaya, not me. I don't own any of the songs either. I don't own American Idol. And I don't own Simon either. I do not own the blind Italian guy.
 
AN~ I know the rumors/spoilers about Akito, but I prefer to leave him as is for my comedy fics. It's just SO much funnier to think that way after all.
 
Rated PG-13 for language.
 
Round Two:
 
* The camera pans down across the large theater. The spotlights dazzle the cameras positioned at the front of the audience. The song Tank from the opening of Cowboy Bebop starts to play. We see that Shigure is already in his seat at the judges table, while we get a glimpse of Hatori backstage. Akito is doing the introductions, and he's standing center stage. The music dies down as he gets ready to speak.*
 
Akito: WE'RE BACK FOR FURUBA IDOL! AND IF ANYONE SINGS ANY SHITTY BOY-BAND SONGS, I WILL STUFF PEEPS DOWN THEIR THROATS UNTIL THEY EXPLODE!!! * smile* enjoy the show!
 
Shigure: * to the cameras* gomen-ne, Akito hasn't had his meds yet today.
 
Hatori: * sweatdrop*
 
Akito: * leaps from the stage apron, landing in his seat perfectly* okay! Hatori's up first! * point*
 
Shigure: yes, come on out Ha'ri, don't be shy.
 
Hatori: I can't believe I'm doing this…
 
* the audience cheers Hatori's hotness*
 
* Evanescence music starts to play*
 
Hatori: I'm so tired of being here, supressed by all my childish fears. And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave, cause your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone…
 
Shigure: whoa… I didn't know Ha'ri could sing that good.
 
* Hatori continues singing perfectly*
 
* music stops*
 
Hatori: see, I told you I couldn't sing. * exits stage left as Ayame enters stage right*
 
Shigure: * twisting to keep watching Hatori* who's he kidding? He sings better than that blind Itialian guy!
 
Ayame: * calling to audience* let's give Tori-san another round of applause!
 
Audience: * cheer*
 
Another random audience member: Hatori we love you!!
 
Hatori: …
 
* Shania Twain music*
 
Ayame: Let's go girls! C'mon! I'm goin' out tonight, I'm feelin' alright, gonna let it all hang out! Wanna make some noise, really raise my voice, yeah I wanna scream and shout! No inhibitions, make no conditions, get a little outta line! The best thing about bein' a woman, is the perogative to have a little fun! Oh! Oh! Oh! Man, I feel like a woman!
 
Shigure: *snort, laugh* I'm never going to let Aya hear the end of this!
 
Akito: man, and I thought MY character was gender confused! O.o'
 
*music stops*
 
Ayame: I love you all! *throws clothes into audience, walks off naked*
 
2nd random audience member: I got his thong!!
 
Shigure & Hatori: O.O' oh my…
 
Akito: That's…just wrong, on SO many levels!
 
* Rin enters stage right*
 
Audience: boo!
 
Rin: hey! * beer can hits her upside the head* ow!
 
3rd random audience member: you tried to sleep with Shigure! Booo!
 
Hatori: *back in his seat* Shigure, your fans are defending you.
 
Shigure: good to know they love me. * shudder*
 
Akito: * eyebrow twitchy* * turns on audience* SHUT UP!
 
Audience: …
 
Akito: * turns to Rin* SING AND GET THE HELL OFF MY STAGE!
 
* Shakira music starts to play*
 
Rin: is it my fault that she's so irresistable? But all the damage she's caused is unfixable. Every 20 seconds you repeat her name, but when it comes to me, you don't care.. if I'm alive or dead! So objection! I don't want a big exception, to get a bit of your attention. Objection! I'm tired of this triangle, got dizzy dancing tango..
 
Akito: * glare at Shigure*
 
Shigure: um…it wasn't me? * sinks down in seat*
 
Akito: *glare, glare*
 
Shigure: Ha-san…
 
Hatori: you brought this on yourself, don't come crying to me.
 
* music stops*
 
Rin: * runs off stage left before audience can throw more beer cans at her*
 
* Hiro enters stage right*
 
Hiro: um…* nervous*
 
Kisa: * from the wings* I love you Hiro!
 
Hiro: * blush*
 
Akito: * grumble*
 
Hiro: I'm r-ready.
 
* Enrique Iglesias music starts to play*
 
Hiro: you can run, you can hide, but you can't escape my love. Here's how it goes, you and me, up and down, but baby this time we'll get it right, worth the fight. 'cuz love is something you can shake when it breaks, all it takes is some tryin'. If you feel like leavin', I'm not gonna make you stay. The song you're defined in, you can run, you can hide, but can't escape my love…
 
Kisa: * blush* awww, Hiro loves me. *giggle*
 
Shigure: isn't that cute?
 
Akito: I think I'm going to barf..
 
* Music stops*
 
* Hiro stays on-stage while Rin, Ayame, and Hatori re-enter and wait for the judges verdict*
 
Shigure: Ha'ri, will you step forward please?
 
Hatori: hai?
 
Akito: * grumble* not bad..
 
Shigure: you can SO sing, you pass! * smile*
 
Hatori: * didn't expect to pass* what? No! I can't pass, I can't even sing!
 
Shigure: * drags him back to the judges chair* *evil smile*
 
Hatori: you're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
 
Shigure & Akito: hai!
 
Hatori: oh god..
 
Shigure: Aya! Will you come forward please?
 
Ayame: yes, 'Gure-san?
 
Akito: * eyebrow twitchy* WHAT GENDER ARE YOU ANYWAY?!
 
Ayame: *smirks* I could ask YOU the same question, Akito.
 
Shigure: Aya, * dramamtic sparklies* how could I not vote for you?
 
Ayame: as I will vote for you, *sparlies* 'Gure-san.
 
Shigure & Ayame: * thumbs up* Yes!
 
Hatori: *si~gh* you have my vote..
 
Ayame: YAY! I pass!!
 
Hatori: Ayame!
 
Ayame: hm, yes Tori-san?
 
Hatori & Shigure & Akito: PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!
 
Ayame: 'kay! *skips off stage*
 
Shigure: *sighs* Rin will you-
 
Akito: GET OFF MY STAGE YOU UGLY WHORE!!
 
Hatori: your song was good, but..no.
 
Shigure: hey, I liked that song- * is buried under protests*
 
Rin: hmph! * flips hair and huffs off stage*
 
Hiro: am I next?
 
Shigure: hai, but unfortunately we can't pass you because we've already picked our two contestants.
 
Kisa: I still love you Hiro!
 
Hiro: * blushes* yeah, well, who cares about your stupid idol thing anyway? * grumble, grumble, stalk off stage*
 
Akito: * grabs Shigure's microphone* TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR FURUBA IDOL! NEXT UP ARE RITSU, KURENO, SHIGURE, AND KAGURA! FOR SOME ODD REASON I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR PERFORMANCES SO I CAN GO HOME, SO KEEP READING!
 
~~~
 
to be continued…