Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Nurse Kyo ❯ Nurse Kyo ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Nurse Kyo
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of the characters from the series.
 
 
A/N: Hey everyone! Just a short one shot while I'm writers blocked on Kunoichi Revolution!
 
 
“Ahh, Ahhhh, Ahhhhhhh CHOO!” Katie sneezed. “Damn this cold!” she whined through a clogged nose. She had caught her best friend's cold a week ago when she had gone to visit her. “Brit if I ever see you again your ass is mine!” she screamed.
 
 
“If you don't stop yelling you're going to have a sore throat too.” Kyo said coming into her room. Her parents worked out of the country, so when Thoru found out she was spending Christmas alone she offered her a temporary room at the Sohma home. Currently, on Kitty and Kyo where at home. Yuki had been summoned to stay with his mother, Shigure had disappeared to the Main House and Thoru was staying with her Grandpa for the weekend. Therefore, the duty of taking care of Katie had fallen to Kyo.
 
 
“I don't care! It's not fair I never get sick! Brit better write me a ton of stories for this!” She pouted in response. Kyo sighed loudly as he set a pot of soup on her bedside table. “You'll get over it fast enough.
 
 
Kitty sniffled as she began eating. “It's so not fair! I want to get out of bed” She looked out the window and noticed small white flakes falling slowly to the already white blanketed ground. “HEY! It's snowing again!”
 
 
“Really? I thought it was raining” Kyo said sarcastically.
 
 
“Come on Kyo-kun! Let's go outside!” Kitty yelled jumping up and headed for the door. Kyo grabbed her around the waist and sat down on the bed with her in his lap. “Will you calm down? If you go out in the snow you'll just get yourself sicker.” He said softly resting his head in her neck.
 
 
“Mmmmm, Kyo-kun?” Kitty asked relaxing back into the boy.
 
 
“Hm?”
 
“Aren't you glad the curse is broken?”
 
 
“How'd you learn about the curse?”
 
 
“Thoru told me along time ago. Since I was staying here too she figured I should know.” Kitty said turning around and wrapping Kyo in a hug. “I always wanted to hug you but I didn't want to embarrass you.”
 
 
“I've wanted to hug you to Kitty, among other things” Kyo replied slipping his hand into Kitty's hair. He slowly brought Kitty's mouth down inches away from his own.
 
 
 
“AHHHCHOOO!”
 
 
“You're a real moment killer you know that” Kyo said annoyed.
 
 
“It's not my fault I couldn't help it!” Kitty cried. Kyo laughed a leaned up for his kiss. Kitty kissed him back. They spent the rest of the day cuddled together watching the snow fall.
 
 
A/N: I know it sucks but I wanted to get it done so Kitty will stop bugging me!!!