Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ School Madness ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
samus_17: This is my very first fic my onee-san keeps telling me to type a story so I'm trying it. Please go easy on me cause I'm only 11!!
 
azn_sakura17: What? What did you call me? YOU WANNA GO?!? *Has fists up*
 
samus_17: uhhh.....umm......ON WITH THE STORY!! *Runs away*
 
School Madness: Chapter 01
 
Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! DONG!!! ((I know it is very strange))
 
"Good morning Tohru!" Momiji greeted with a warm smile. And walked over to the tall brunette.
 
"Good morning Momiji!" Tohru greeted back and gave a small wave to the blonde boy in a girls school uniform.
 
Momiji squeled in delight and tried to hug Tohru but got a punch to the head by a certain orange haired boy.
 
"Damm it Momiji!! Stop trying to hug Tohru in school, you know what happens!! Your also still wearing the girls uniform!!" Yelled an angry orange kitty.
 
"WAAAAAHHH!! Kyou hit me!!" Cried Momiji.
 
"Kyou just leave him alone he is just a kid you know." Said Hatsuharu trying to defend Momiji.
 
"I don't give a crap what you say!! He keeps trying to do dumbass things!!" Kyou snapped back at the black and white haired boy.
 
"Ummm......"Tohru tried to say something.
 
"What are you guys yelling about? You know your making a scene." Yuki said just as he came down the hall way.
 
"Umm......." Tohru muttered.
 
"SHUT UP YOU GIRLY-ASS BOY!!" Kyou screamed out in frustation and anger.
 
"Baka-neko" Signed Yuk.i ((Baka-neko = Stupid cat))
 
"What the hell did you say to me you stupid mouse!?!You want to fight!!" Yelled Kyou putting up his fists at Yuki.
 
"Why should I fight you? Your a weak baka-neko you'll only bore me..." Yuki said in a bored tone and gave a small yawn, making Kyou's temper jump to the boiling point.
 
"Wait!! Please don't fight!! Not in school!!" Tohru said finally saying something.
 
"Shut up!! I don't care where I am as long I'm going to fight Yuki!! You ready?" Kyou said getting into a fighting stance.
 
"Wait you can't fight here there are people around here and you guys will probably damage the school." Haru said hoping that they will listen to some reason.
 
"Yeah!! Yeah!! Not now! Later! After school or something but not here!" Momiji said backing up Haru to make them stop.
 
"Shut up I don't care let's get this started!" Kyou growled out of pateints.
 
They were about to charge at each other until the bell rang telling everyone that it was time for school to start.
 
Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! DONG!!!
 
"Ah! That was the bell come you two stop fighting and let's get to class!! Please!" Tohru cried at the cat and the mouse.
 
"Honda-san your right... let's go" Yuki said getting out of his fighting stance and starting to walk off to class with Tohru.
 
"Hey!! You stupid mouse get back here and fight me!!" Kyou snarled.
 
As Kyou was yelling at Yuki to fight him everyone was ignoring him and walking off to there classrooms.
 
**
 
~ In Tohru's class ~
 
"Tohru how dare you walk into class with Yuki-kun, like it's a every day thing." Cried one of the girls that are a member of the Prince Yuki club.
 
"Umm....."Tohru replied.
 
"Hey you girls would you stop bugging Tohru like that?" Uo-chan said, with one of her hands one the girl's shoudler.
 
"And what are you going to do about it yankee?!" The girl said turning around slapping Uo's hand off her shoulder.
 
"Touch her again and you'll get <<BEEP>> by a thousand jolts...!"Hana-chan warned while she stood behind the girl and spoke in a very creepy way.
 
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"The girl sreamed as she ran away.
 
**
 
~ In Haru's Class ~
 
"Hi Haru." Said a girl sitting on desk, waving to him. A slight blush forming on her cheeks.
 
"Oh...ya...hi." Haru said while passing by and heading to his desk which is near the back of the room.
 
"Say Haru...?" The girl named Sarah called.
 
"Uh? Yeah? What is it?" Haru asked in a daze.
 
Sarah blushed harder. "W...Would you like to go out with me?" Sarah asked with hope in her eyes. But to her disappointment Haru had declined, sending her heart to the depths of hell.
 
"Uh...no thanks," Haru answered after he got seated in his desk.
 
"Huh? Why not? Do you already have a girlfriend or something? Or is it that I'm not good enough for you?" Sarah said starting to panic.
 
"Huh? No! Ofcourse not." Haru said trying to calm Sarah down.
 
"Then what is it? Huh....oh I understand now..." Sarah said starting to get watering eyes.
 
"Huh...what?"Haru replied confused
 
"You think I'm fat!!! Don't you?!" Sarah said even though she is not even fat at all.
 
"Huh....what are you talking about? Your not fat!" Haru said saying the truth. She had a good figure.
 
"You liar!!" Sarah ran out of the room while passing the teacher.
 
"Huh...what was that about? Oh well class please sit down." Mr.Tokagaro said to everyone.
 
**
 
~ Tohru's Class ~
 
~ Everyone coping notes from the board ~
 
*Damm you Yuki i wil beat you someday!! And when I do I will apart of the family!!* Kyou said in his head
 
*I wonder if kyou-kun and Souma-kun will ever stop fighting...hmm what should make for dinner?* Tohru wondered in her head
 
*......stupid cat he is so dumb...that fool...* Yuki said in his head as well.
 
**
 
~ Back to Haru's Class!! ~
 
"Alright students!! We have a new student in our class!! Please come in!" Mr.Tokegaro said to the door.
 
The door opened and walked in a girl with short red hair and wore the girls blue uniform. She walked to the center of the front room.
 
"Please introduce yourself to everyone..." Mr. Tokegaro asked kindly.
 
The red-headed girl bowed and then strighten up again. "I'm Amy...Amy Souma..."
 
Haru and Momiji: ( O_O ) ?!
 
**
 
To be continued..
 
samus_17:HAHAHAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE HAHAHAHA....
 
azn_sakura17: Shut up
 
samus_17:..........no
 
azn_sakura17: *Pulls out katana* Fine. We'll do things the hard way...
 
samus_17: Oh!! For the love of god!! Get away from me!!
 
azn_sakura17: Yada...(( Yada = No))
 
samus_17: HELP ME!!!! AND PLEASE REVIEW!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!! REVIEW!!!!