Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ School Madness ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
samus_17: Sorry I like going back and forth with my writing style.
 
azn_sakura17: why don'y you just stick with just one writing style?
 
samus_17: Hey!! It's MY story and it's MY decision!! So you...can go screw yourself.
 
azn_sakura17:....................ok then....now....you die...
 
samus_17: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
 
School Madness: Chapter 02
 
Haru and Momiji: ( O_O )
 
The girl named Amy raised an eyebrow, seeing how Momiji and Hatsuharu were looking at her. *Why are they looking at me like that?!*
 
Mr.Tokegaro cleared his throat and spoke up once more. "Ahem...ok now let's see where Miss.Amy will be sitting, eh? Oh I know how about Amy...sits...beside Hatsuharu!!"
 
Hatsuharu groaned and stood up and raised his hand, showing the new girl where to sit. Amy silently walked over and and sat behind the white and black haired boy.
 
*Hmmm...where have I've seen him before?* She shook her head as if to clear something out. *It might just be me.*
 
Class had soon begun, soon after ended, which felt like an eternity.
 
**
 
"Huh? Her name is Amy Souma?!" Tohru asked. "Then she must be...!"
 
Yuki nodded. "But she's been missing for about...4 years." Tohru's eyes widened. "And after 4 years, she finally makes her appearance?"
 
"She's got alot of nerve!!" Kyou said while shaking his fist. "Where has she been doing all this time?!"
 
Hatsuharu blinked. "Mystery. But maybe she did what Kyou did..."
 
"You mean train in the mountains and meditat under a waterfall and duel bears?!" Tohru asked.
 
"I didn't fight any bears!!" Kyou snapped.
 
"Amy ran away just like Kyou did! Amy ran away just like Kyou did! Amy ran away just like Kyou did! " Momiji chanted and ran circles around Kyou.
 
"Shut up you little annoying shit!" Kyou snapped once more and punched Momiji in the head, leaving a big lump on his skull.
 
Momiji bagan to whine like a little 8 year old. "Wahhhh!! Kyou hit me!! Wahhh!! He's so mean!!"
 
Tohru came to Momiji's side. "Are you ok?"
 
Suddenly a female voice called out to Kyou. "Hey!! You!!"
 
"Hmm?" Kyou turned his head to the source of the voice. It was Amy!! The red headed girl stormed over to Kyou, while pointing a finger at him.
 
"What gives you the right to hit a girl like that, huh?!" She snapped. Kyou blinked in confusion. "Hitting a innocent girl...and YOU call yourself a man?!"
 
Kyou's anger level increased by far. "WHAT MAKES IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS?!?"
 
Amy kicked Kyou in the shin. "Don't you dare talk to me like that! You pathetic runt!!"
 
"Why you son of a bi-"
 
-
 
Tohru watched as the new girl and Kyou barked at one another.
 
"That's her..." Haru said.
 
"Amy?"
 
Haru nodded.
 
"..." Yuki stood silent
 
-
 
"You wanna fight?!" Kyou yelled at the shorter girl.
 
"Bring it!!" She said and went into a fighting stance. "I'll teach you...some respect!!"
 
Kyou scratch his head then went into a fighting stance as well. "Don't cry if I muzzle up your hair!"
 
Amy's blood red eyes narrowed dangerously, and they both dash towards each other. And both threw a fist at each other until...
 
"Break it up, you two!!" A deep male voice said. Mr. Tokegaro came into the scene. "If you two are gonna fight, take it outside!!"
 
**
 
~ Outside~
 
"I...I thought Mr.Tokegaro was gonna stop the fight...not delay it and move it elsewhere..." Tohru sighed in frustration.
 
Amy smirked. "Well...now that we're in open space. I don't have to hold back."
 
"Right back at ya..."
 
Kyou dashed forward and tripped Amy; knocking her off her feet. But she made a quick recovery, landing on her feet very quickly and sent a kick at Kyou. But the orange haired boy used his arms and locked her attack.
 
A series of punches and kicks were being sent back and forth.
 
-
 
"S-shouldn't we stop them?" Tohru asked Yuki.
 
"Hmmmm...I think we should just stand by and watch...wait it out."Yuki answers
 
Tohru put on a face full of worry and continued to watch the fight.
 
-
 
Amy threw a punch, but Kyou moved to the side, then grabbed her arm and hulled her into the air. Amy did a summersault in the air and landed gracefully, and charge at Kyou once more. Aiming for his legs this time, she did a swooping kick and tripped Kyou.
 
Kyou laid flat on the dirt ground and Amy ran forward and tried to stomp on Kyou face, but he quickly rolled out of the way. And lifted his leg and kick her from behind, sending falling forward.
 
Amy whipped the sweat from her brow. "Nicely played." Her eyes narrowed once more. "But!" She suddenly appeared behind Kyou, and hit one of Kyou's pressure points, making him fall to the ground. "Not good enough..." Amy finished off.
 
Kyou laid there, not moving. "Hey!! What's wrong with me?! Why can't I move?!" Kyou barked.
 
Amy walked over and kneeled down to Kyou. "It one of my special techniques."
 
"Techniques?"
 
"I hit a certain part of your body, and now you won't be able to move for at least an hour. Your out like a log...!"
 
"S-shit!"
 
"And now...to finish you off!!" Amy said and lifted Kyou by the collor of his uniform. Amy threw him into the air. "Tsuyoshi-Shiki Teni! Style 3. Form 2!!"
 
Tohru couldn't stand by and watch anymore. Tohru ran towards the fight.
 
"Tohru!!" Momiji called. "Come back!"
 
*I can' t watch Kyou get hurt anymore!! I just can't!!* Tohru came in between Amy and Kyou, using her body to shield Kyou.
 
Amy's eyes widened in surprise but couldn't stop her attack....Amy's leg connected to the side of Tohru's head, and sent her flying across the field.
 
S
 
I
 
L
 
E
 
N
 
C
 
E
 
Tohru's body laid still. Not moving. No sign of life coming from her.
 
Yuki's violet eye's widened.
 
H...Honda-san...
 
"Tohru..."
 
Yuki threw his head back and screamed. "TOHRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
**
 
samus_17: *Gasp* What?! Tohru!! She's hurt! Will she be ok? What will happen next? R&R!