Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ School Madness ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
samus_17: Ha!! Did you see that!?!
 
azn_sakura17: *Reading a magazine about sports cars* I'm sorry. What?
 
samus_17: Didn't you see Tohru?! And the fight?! And, and, and...
 
azn_sakura17: Oh, that! Yeah. I saw it...
 
samus_17: Well here it is the third chapter!! And--
 
azn_sakura17: Just start it already.
 
samus_17: Fine spoil my fun!!
 
azn_sakura17: Egg Mcmuffin.
 
samus_17: ( O_O ) What?
 
School Madness: Chapter 03
 
"TTTTTTOOOOOHHHHHRRRRRUUUUUU!!!!!!" Yuki screamed, as he ran to Tohru's aid. "Honda-san!?! Honda-san!?! Wake up!!!" Yuki said shaking Tohru slightly to try and wake her up. But Tohru lay silent.
 
"Tohru....." Kyou whispered falling to ground with a thud, because...he's paralyzed because of Amy's attack from earlier.
 
Amy's eyes widened. "That fool why did she have to go and do that?" The red-headed girl thought as she slowly disappeared into the darkness.
 
"CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" Yuki screamed at Haru, he yelped in surprise and ran into the school, calling for help.
 
"Tohru...hang on! you'll be okay....!!" Momiji whispered to Tohru with worry in his voice, his beautiful brown eyes filling up with tears.
 
"Tohru...why did you have to be such a fool?! You should have just stayed where you were...! I wasn't worth saving! Why? Why?" Kyou thought over and over. "WHY DID YOU DO IT!?!" Kyou screamed out loud.
 
The ringing sounds of the ambulance drew louder and louder until it was visibal to the eye, two ambulances parked at the front gate and out came two men in white from each vehical and ran to Tohru and the other running to Kyou's side.
 
"Please step aside, sir." One man commanded kindly and then both men carfully placed Tohru on the strecher and halled her into the white ambulance, same went for Kyou as he was put inside the vehical.
 
Yuki quickly hopped in the ambulance as well, to stay by Tohru's side...always...
 
Hatsuharu and Momiji jumped on with Kyou and the ambulances drove off to the hospital.
 
**
 
~ At the Hospital ~
 
Yuki stood outside of Tohru's room, waiting for her and the doctors to finish. His heart ached, he wanted to see her. Tohru's smiling face. Tohru's happy self. He..wanted to see her--no. He needed to see her.
 
Haru walked down the hall and saw Yuki waiting in front of Tohru's room.
 
"Uh. Yuki-kun, Kyou's ok now. Would you like to him with us?" Haru asked.
 
Yuki didn't say. But only shook his head. "It's ok. You can go and see him with out me."
 
Haru and Momiji looked at each other in worry, and walked past Yuki to go and see how Kyou was doing.
 
**
 
~ In Kyou's Room ~
 
Knock! Knock!
 
"Come in." Kyou's voice replied. Haru entered his room.
 
"Hey. How are you doing?" Haru asked the orange-haired boy.
 
Kyou sat up and stretched his arms out. "Yeah. The affect finally wore off." Then it finally hit Kyou. "H-hows Tohru?"
 
Haru shrugged. "We don't know yet"
 
Kyou turned away and looked down at his hands. All this felt like it was his fault.
 
"Uh. Where's Momiji?" Kyou asked, giving no eye contact.
 
"He went to phone everyone. And their all speeding their way here as we speak. Plus he went to buy gifts." Haru explained. "Here. For you." Haru handed Kyou several ballons, some shaped as hearts saying: "Get well soon!" "Don't Give Up!" "Get Better!"
 
"Uh...thank you." Kyou said and took the ballons from Haru.
 
"Oh yes. This is for you as well." Haru held a enormus brown teddy-bear, so large that Haru can bearly wrap his arms around it.
 
"Uh? T-that's not from you, right?" Kyou sweatdropped.
 
"It's from Kagura-san." Haru replied.
 
Suddenly the door swung open and there stood a young girl with medium length brown hair, and wore a little bear back-pack.
 
Haru turned to the door. "Kagura-san?"
 
"KYOU-KUN!!!" She said with a burning rage in her eyes.
 
"OH SHIT!! KAGURA!!!!" Kyou yelled and tried to jump out of the window.
 
**
 
Yuki was still standing at Tohru's door just waiting for the doctors to come out and tell him that she is okay.
 
"Yuki-kun!" A familiar annoying voice called to Yuki, sweetly.
 
"Shhh!! Sir! Would you please lower your voice...! This is hospital not a mall...!" A nurse said to the man with long silver hair and golden eyes.
 
"Oh...sorry..." He apologized to the nurse giving a bow.
 
"Shigure and....Ayame... what are you two doing here?" Yuki said turning to meet the two male adults.
 
"We got a phone call from Momiji. So we came here speeding, we almost died several times." Shigure said casually with a smile. "Is Tohru-kun, ok?"
 
"I don't know yet...and Shigure?"
 
"Hm?"
 
"What is HE doing here?" Yuki asked in a low growl and pointed at Ayame with a finger.
 
"HAHAHA!" Ayame laughed. "Why, my beautiful little brother! I couldn't keep away! And just HAD to come here! For your--I mean Tohru's sake! HAHAHA!"
 
"Shhh!!" A nurse silenced again.
 
"I'm sorry...!" Ayame apologized again with a bow.
 
"Hey! Yuki-kun!" A small cute voice called. It was Momiji followed by Kisa, Hatori, Hatsuharu, and Kagura holding Kyou in a head lock.
 
"Everyone..." Yuki called back, then a doctor came out of Tohru's room. Yuki immediently ran to the doctor. "Is Honda-san, ok?!"
 
The doctor nodded. "She just got a bump on her head and a few scratches and bruises, but nothing serious."
 
Yuki sighed in relief and walked into Tohru's room. She laided in her bed sleeping quietly. But what also caught Yuki's attention was a bouquet of red roses on Tohru's right table. Yuki walked over and read the card with the roses.
 
Please get well soon.
 
-Amy Rose.
 
Yuki's eyes widened in surprise. "How did she get this to Honda-san? I was at the door the whole time! And...Amy Rose? I thought...her name was..Souma? But!...This doesn't make any scence!"
 
"Yuki...kun..." A sweet voice whispered.
 
"Honda-san!" Yuki turned away from the roses and came face-to-face with Tohru. "Thank goodness! Your ok!"
 
Tohru smiled her sweet, everyday smile at him. Yuki felt warm all over, happy to see her...
 
Everyone ran into Tohru's room, all laughing and..so happy Tohru is ok. Some were brought to tears. They were SO happy...
 
"I'm sorry, I made you worry." Tohru apologized with a smile.
 
**
 
"Oh? Is that so?" A femine voice said into her cell phone. "Hmph. I guess we'll see..." She then closed her cell phone and placed it on a near by table.
 
Just then a man in a black suit walked into the large room of the mansion. "Miss Rose. You have a guest."
 
"Send him in." She commanded the old man.
 
A young man with short dark hair and pale skin walked into the room, wearing dark fancy clothing. The red-headed girl turned in her chair to face him.
 
A smirk tugged on the edge of her lips. "I welcome you...Akito-san..."
 
**
 
samus_17: Oh. My. Stars.
 
azn_sakura17: "Oh my stars?" What are you, stupid?"
 
samus_17: What's gonna happen next?!
 
azn_sakura17: It's YOUR story! You should know what happens!!
 
samus_17: Please review, people! Please!?
 
azn_sakura17: Are you even listening?
 
samus_17: Give me your soul and the next chappie will be posted!! >:D
 
azn_sakura17: ( ~_~ ) Oh geez...