Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ She's An Angel ❯ Shigure's angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She's an Angel
 
Shigure's thoughts on Tohru
Disclaimer: I do now own Fruits Basket. Right Kyo?
Kyo: As if you could ever own me anyway!
Sniffles, MEANIE! I shall now…what shall I do?
Kyo: Idiot…
Why thank you. Anyways, on with the fic.
 
 
Every morning, she runs through the house and does all the chores. I offer to help; however she always politely declines me. Sometimes I get frustrated, with her because of it. I am afraid that she will one day push herself too much. I don't ever want that to happen.
 
She's beautiful. She does not realize it, no matter how many times she's told. And she's told VERY often.
 
She's the glue that keeps this family together. The only reason Kyo and Yuki even deal with being in the same room. She's also the reason that the zodiac curse was finally being lifted.
 
Yes, we have all noticed. She has been able to get closer to us before we transform.
 
It's because Kyo is falling in love with her.
 
I cannot help but feel jealous. Behind my usual teasing face and happy mood, there is a darker side to me I do not allow people to see. The part of me that yearns for her to love me like she does Kyo.
 
It sucks. She's supposed to be MINE. She's MY FLOWER. Yet, she only feels friendship for me.
 
Love hurts sometimes.
 
Yes, I love her. Sometimes I wish I didn't. No wonder Akito is so against love. She had probably felt it once, then had her heart torn out. Just as I am feeling now.
 
Tohru can never know. I will never tell her my feelings. Maybe one day they will fade away to nothing. Maybe, I will fade away to nothing.
 
Until then I can only keep on my fake smile, hiding everything that lye's within me….
 
But although she's probably going to be the end of me…
 
She will always be my angel.