Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Some things change and others don't ❯ Arriving ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

YAY My 1st fic! I'm so happy! Anyway, uhh yeah, I started a fic, but I didn't want to make another chapter in it. The first chappie is up so once your done R&R this to the story LOST (its a YGO fic) and R&R that one too please!

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket, thank you

 

Summary: Ayame's roof is completely destroyed after some bad weather. *He had an old roof...* while its being rebuilt, Akito has ordered him to live with Yuki, Kyo, Shigure, and Tohru for 5 weeks until it's completely fixed. Can they handle him for the 35 days?

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"WHHHAATTT???" Kyo yelled at the top of his lungs. "Why the hell does he have to be here?" Yuki didn't answer; he just sat at the table laying his head on his arms while Shigure was writing another of his great novels. Shigure placed his pen over his ear before finally answering him; "Aya is going to be living here because of a ruined rooftop. Also, Akito has made it clear that he should be here." Kyo clenched his teeth trying to keep himself from killing everyone in the room. "And he can't stay at Hatori's place because...?" "He couldn't stay at Hatori's house because, one, Hatori is too busy keeping Akito health up, and also Akito ordered it." Yuki sighed not looking forward to his big brother living with them for five weeks. "If Akito told you to kill yourself you would probably do it wouldn't you?" Kyo said to Yuki, who was ignoring him. "Damn rat! You would just agree with Akito on something like that." Yuki turned his head so Kyo was able to see his glare, "If you have a problem with it, then you go tell Akito to change his mind." Kyo grew silent. Honestly he didn't want to be the one to ask Akito to change his mind. Kyo groaned and sat next to the table, "When is he supposed to get here then?"

"Tomorrow after you two and Tohru get home from school." Shigure said. "I for one am looking forward to Aya staying with us. It'll be like old times when we hung out together." "`We' meaning you and him, not us, him, and you!" Kyo reasoned. "By the way has anyone told her about this?" "Her?" Shigure asked. "ARRGHH! Why are you so damn dense? The only her I could be talking about is Tohru!" Kyo snapped at him. Shigure laughed and made one of those stupid grins, "Really? You think that I would leave her out on such an important event?" Kyo and Yuki just glared at him for several seconds. Shigure just sat there smiling at them. "So, you did forget didn't you?" Yuki asked and Shigure nodded. "I'll tell her." Yuki said going outside where Tohru was doing laundry. `He'll probably smile and say that's great.' He thought to him self before closing the door behind him

"Yuki, hello. What brings you here?" Tohru greeted him with a smile. "Good afternoon, Miss Honda," Yuki said with a smile, which quickly faded. "I have some news actually. It seems Ayame's roof gave out the other day and he'll be living with us for several weeks." Tohru being the selfless person that she is, just smiled and said that it was great, just as Yuki thought she would. He was glad she was happy, but he just couldn't bring himself to smile over such a thing. "Maybe you and Aya could get to be a little more closer this time, don't you think?" Tohru asked. Yuki nodded, but didn't say anything. "When is he coming?" She asked. "Tomorrow," Yuki sighed. Tohru must have noticed how much Yuki was dwelling over this, because she smiled at him and said, "Don't worry Yuki, it'll be all right, you'll see." "Thanks." He replied fondly smiling back.

 

~*~The next day~*~

 

"I can't believe this..." Kyo groaned as he watched the car Aya was in come closer to the house. The car parked and the door opened. Ayame stepped out, "Hello, long time no see Kyo." Kyo glared at him. "Hi Aya." Tohru said. "Why Tohru, don't you just look elegant as ever? I hope I'm not causing too much trouble by staying here am I?" "Oh, of course not." Tohru protested. "Aya!" Shigure yelled from the house. "Shigure!" Aya called back. They ran up to each other to give each other a hug, which was completely ignored when a female voice came from the car, "Kyo?" "Huh?" Kyo flinched looking at the car with horror. He recognized the voice, but still he hoped that he was just hearing things. `He wouldn't!' Kyo thought when he saw Kagura jump out of the car. "Oh, crap!" He said out loud. "Ayame how could you!" Kyo screamed, attempting to strangle Aya. Unfortunately for him Shigure grabbed Kyo's shirt before he could get any closer. "Come now Kyo, you can't blame this on me now can you?" Aya questioned him. "And why the hell not?" Kyo struggled to get away from Shigure's grip. "Well, you see," Aya started, "she heard about my news of the tragic loss of my poor roof, and how I was to live here until it was fixed. She begged and begged to come. But, how could I say no to such a lovely face?" "Easy! With your voice!" Kyo yelled once realizing Shigure had let go of him, he felt a tug on his shirt. He turned to see Kagura's eyes glistening at him.

"Kyo, it's been too long." Kagura said with a tear in her eye. "Not long enough if you ask me..." Kyo mumbled under his breath just loud enough you could hear him talking but not understand him. "But, I'm sure you missed me a lot didn't you?" Kagura smiled. "Hi Kagura, how have you been?" Tohru asked. "Oh, I'm fine now that I'm with my love..." Kagura answered. "I AM NOT YOUR LOVE!!!" Kyo yelled. Kagura glared at him, and Kagura being who she is, started chasing Kyo screaming the words "KYO MY LOOOOVVVVEEE!!!" Kyo ran as fast as he could, and well, he wasn't close to being fast enough. After about five minutes of Kagura beating up Kyo she finally stopped once she realized that Kyo had passed out. "Oh, no Kyo! Kyo died on me!! Somebody call an ambulance!" She yelled. "He's fine he's just passed out." Yuki said finally showing his face outside. Aya ran up to him and was talking all at once, "Yuki, my loving little brother, how are you? You're not giving Tohru any trouble are you? I hope we can get a little alone time so that we can get to know each other a little better. After all 5 weeks can do a lot of good." `I think I'm going to die...' Yuki thought to himself as he ignored his older siblings obnoxious ranting which was still going on, and probably would for a while...

 

To be continued....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

So, what do you all think?

 

*Crickets chirp*

 

HEY!!!

 

Now R&R please and tell me what you think, sugarcoated flames allowed only!!! The more reviews I get the sooner the next chappie will come up...m'kay? THANKS!