Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Some things change and others don't ❯ The first night ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

YAY! I'm updating my ficcie! Only because I got a total of 2! Count that, t-w-o reviews! Woohoo! That's two more than my other fic.

Anyway uhhh, yeah enjoy they story.

I don't own Fruits Basket! I wish I did though...

Chapter 2: The first night

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's the first night Ayame is going to be staying at Yuki's house. Tohru was in the kitchen making dinner. Mii, Shigure's manager was desperately searching for Shigure to finish his novel, which was due the next day. "Shigure!" She cried, "Where are you? I need you to finish that novel." She ran into the living area where Aya, Kyo, and Kagura were watching a movie. "Have any of you seen Shigure?" Mii asked catching her breath. "Last I heard from him, he said he was out seeing a movie," Aya said rubbing his chin. "I so wanted to go with him but, sadly he said I should stay here and make sure the house isn't destroyed by Kyo." "What?" Kyo yelled. "What do you mean to make sure I don't destroy the house." Aya, chuckled, "well, Kyo-Kyo, its a hard truth really, but from the way its sounds you tend to help cause the accidents am I right or am I right?" "Damn you! Why do you always believe what the dog tells you? As for you..." Kyo pointed at Kagura. "Why are you still here and when are you leaving?" Kagura glared at him, "Don't use that tone with me Kyo! I'll leave whenever I feel like it!"

"The hell you are! What do you think this is, some kind of hotel?" Kyo yelled. Kagura grabbed him by his shirt collar and started shaking him. "How dare you talk to your future wife like that! I can't believe you. I take time out of my busy schedule to see you, the least you can do is invite me to stay with you for a while." She finally threw Kyo out the window, chased after him and was clobbering him to death. Aya and Mii watched with amusement for about five minutes when Aya finally broke the silence. "I see, this is exactly what Shigure was talking about. I must say this is very disappointing." Aya started to sob; "I even promised Shigure that I would prevent this from happening. Ah, well, Ces't La Vie right Mii?" Aya started to push Mii out the door, "sorry to hear about you not finding Shigure, but chances are, knowing him he won't get home until late. Well see you tomorrow. Ja bye bye." He shut the door. Mii just stood there dumbfounded, "tomorrow?" She thought for a second, "But that's when his story is due!" She ran back inside looking for Aya, who knew she would do this because Shigure had warned him, was waiting for her at the door. "Need something?"

Mii flipped out, "Where is Shigure? He needs to finish the novel now! It's due tomorrow and I can't make the due date any later." Aya thought about this for a minute. "Hmmm, that does promote quite a problem. But, not to worry! It turns out he already finished his novel I just forgot about it." Aya laughed as Mii stood there shocked and pissed at the same time. Aya handed the script over to her, "Have a good night." Aya opened the door for the tear-eyed Mii, "Bye." He called as she left the house. He shut the door and looked around the room. "Ok Shigure she's left." Aya sang out, so Shigure could hear him wherever he was hiding. Shigure jumped on Ayame, "Aya, thanks buddy. I couldn't have gotten rid of her without you." "Anything for you Shigure," Aya said softly, when he noticed Yuki was sitting where Kyo once was on the couch.

"YUKI!" Aya yelled. `Crap,' Yuki thought. `I forgot he was here.' Aya sat down next to him and was talking his ear off, "Yuki I haven't seen you all day, you left as soon as I got here. I was so lonely without you. But, Ah, Shigure was here to keep me company until my little brother safely returned home once again." Yuki was about to leave when he heard Kagura's voice, "KYO! MY LOVE!!! I have to leave now but I'll come and visit you A.S.A.P. Ok? I know your gonna miss me but I promise to visit you later." Kagura said kissing the half passed out Kyo goodbye as she skipped into the kitchen. "Hey, Tohru, so sorry I have to leave now, but, I must get home." Kagura said. Tohru smiled, "That's Ok, just make sure you come back whenever you feel like it." "I will." Kagura said finally leaving the house. Kyo crawled up to the couch, "is she, is she, is gone? Kyo asked unable to speak correctly. "She is gone." Aya said. Kyo stiffened up, "But, you're still here!" "Of course he is. Kyo," Shigure assured him. "Roofs don't get fixed in an hour you know." "Why the hell not?!?"

Tohru popped her head out of the kitchen. "OK you guys it's all ready." Everyone gathers into the dinning area all exhausted, except for Aya and Shigure of course, who could go on for hours longer before getting a yawn from them. "Oh Tohru!" Aya cried. "It looks delicious, just like the last time I was here." "Well, its not that great..." Tohru said modestly. "Nonsense, I will hear none of that from you. Since everything you do is perfect. You even look perfect in the dress I made you!" Aya persisted. Tohru smiled at him, "thanks Aya." "Well, could I really give you no-less a compliment for letting me stay here?" Aya asked. "Oh by the way Yuki," Aya said almost instantly. "I'm going to have to sleep in your room tonight." Yuki choked on a piece of the rice ball he was eating. "What?" "That's right your room." "No, I don't think so." Yuki argued. "Fine then, I will just stay in Tohru's room tonight..." Aya sang. "The hell you will!" Kyo and Yuki yelled in unison. "Why don't you stay with Shigure?" Yuki yelled. Aya took a sip of his drink, "hmm, I believe I've answered this question before, but if I stay in Shigure's room, he'll just keep me up all night long...." Aya and Shigure grinned at each other. "And what about Kyo's room?" Yuki clenched his fist. "He is not sleeping in my room you damn rat!" Kyo yelled. Aya giggled, "oh, don't worry about that Yuki, I'll switch off rooms between you and him every other week." Yuki and Kyo flinched.

"Oh, and by the way, you two," Shigure added in grinning. "You don't get a say in this. He's in your rooms and your rooms only." Shigure and Aya laughed at each other. `No, I can't let this happen. I'll kill myself before he stays in my room...' Kyo thought. `I can't believe this.... My room, my only sanctuary from him?!?!' Yuki thought. They yelled in unison "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay, I'm done and tired! But, I finished the chappie! *throws confetti*

Anyways.... read and review plz. More reviews means more chappies! M'kay?

Sugarcoated flames only!!!