Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Someone to Care For ❯ Meeting Suki ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

**********I don't own any of the characters, just the plot :] ****************
[oh, by the way, there is a character named Suki, a girl]
 
Kyo: Heck, what is wrong with you, stupid rat?
 
Yuki: *glares* Take that back.
 
Kyo: *cracks knuckles* MAKE ME.
 
Tohru: *sweatdrop* Umm...maybe we should go to school now.
 
Yuki: Yeah, stupid cat. Maybe you can learn something, something like, how to be smart.
 
Kyo: *lunges* Shut up!
 
Suki: *suddenly runs over, and knocks both Kyo and Yuki onto the ground* What the heck is going on?
 
Tohru: O_O who are you??
 
Suki: Suki Kamichi. *smiles*
 
Tohru: I'm Tohru Honda. And, uh, those two...*points to Kyo and Yuki, who are still on the ground, shocked*
 
Suki: *smirks and flips her short layered black hair* The famous Kyo and Yuki Sohma.
 
Kyo: I'm not related to that idiot. *stands up*
 
Yuki: *jumps up* I'm not related to you either. In fact, I don't even know you. Come on, Tohru. *drags Tohru away*
 
Suki: Um....*silently sneaks a peek at Kyo, who looks out of place*
 
Kyo: I guess we should go.
 
Suki: *nods* yeah.
 
*on the way to school*
 
Suki: Hey, I know a really good ice cream store. Wanna go?
 
Kyo: O_O now?
 
Suki: Unless...you want to go to school. *rolls eyes*
 
Kyo: *starts to smile* Heck no! You're definitely the girl for me. O_O *thinks* oh crap, did I just say that...?
 
Suki: *turns bright red* Well...let's go.
 
Kyo: *embarrassed* Yeah. To hell with school, right?
 
Suki: Hell yeah!
 
*At Kimi's Dairy Store*
 
Suki and Kyo at the same time: Double Chocolate ice cream, two scoops.
 
Suki: -^__^- wow, that was weird.
 
Kyo: Yeah. That was.
 
Suki: Wait, I'll change mine to Mint Chocolate.
 
Kyo: @_@ erm...why?
 
Suki: Because....*takes Kyo's ice cream and eats some* I can have two!
 
Kyo: HEY!! *snatches it back*
 
Suki: *grins* Are you going to eat it?
 
Kyo: *blushes, then narrows eyes* You're on! *takes a huge bite*
 
Suki: O_O wow, that was a big bite.
 
kyo: T_T yeah? well, take...THIS! *snatches Suki's ice cream and eats the whole thing*
 
Suki: *pretends to get mad* Hey, what do I eat now? I don't have money left.
 
Kyo: Well...erm, we can go to my house and see what ingredients are left. Shigure is at home...he's a heck of a perv, but you'll be able to deal with him.
 
Suki: *raises eyebrows* you're on. I'll beat the crap out of him if he tries to do anything.
 
Kyo: *without thinking* I won't let that happen to you. you'll be safe with me.
 
Suki: >///< [that's a blush thing] Thanks...?
 
KYo: *thinks* woah, this is getting way out of hand. I can't start crushing on this girl. *outloud* Um...let's go. I want to have a good meal before that stupid rat comes home.
 
Suki: Let's go then! *thinks* Wow...he's really nice....
 
 
***I'll add a second chapter if I get at least one rating. thanks! plz read other stories too********