Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Something called love ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Something called love
 
 
 
Love is forever. So don't let it pass you by, even if you have forgotten. Don't close your eyes to reality and the world unseen. Open your eyes to the light and close them to the darkness. And grasp on to something called love.
Chap 1
You're lucky I'm doing this for you. You know that right?? Ye.... Yes Akito. A young girl whispered and backed away a little. Akito walked over to her and said, oh there is no reason to be scared. He snickered.
 
No, don't take her!!! A boy ran through the halls of Sohma estate screamed. He ran after two men and a girl. The girl kicked and screamed, not knowing what to do. No please stop! The boy tried to quicken his speed. When the boy finally caught them he was too late. The girl screamed from the window promise me! Promise me right know that you won't forget me! Please! Make the promise! The boy stood there quietly scared of not knowing what to do. I..... I promise. He whispered. I promise! He then yelled. The girl looked at the boy and said something, but he couldn't hear it. The car the girl everything disappeared. He was engulfed in darkness. The boy started to scream. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Kyo sat up straight from the spot he laid on the roof. He put his hand in his hand and sighed. His face and shirt dripped with sweat. What the hell!! Same dang dream!! Why am I shaking?? Kyo looked at his hands. I'm not scared or anything. He sighed again. At least I was able to make progress in this dream. The two guys that pulled the girl were Hatori and Shigure. He said quietly. Okay, two down two to go. Who the hell are the two kids?! He yelled to himself.
 
Yuki walked down stairs to find Kyo in the kitchen. Hey stupid cat. Yuki started. Kyo looked over from the fridge. Damn rat. He growled. Why aren't you dressed? Yuki asked. None of your business. At it already I see. Shigure walked in. Shut up Shigure! Kyo headed for the stairs to find Tohru. Oh good morning K.... Shut up!!! Kyo ran up the stairs to his room. Ah.... Um.... Kyo Kun?? Tohru whimpered. Leave him be Honda san.
...
Just leaving the Tohru asked Yuki if Kyo was sick. As him yourself. Yuki pointed behind him and there Kyo was. I'm fine now outta my way. Kyo said flatly. He pushed past Yuki and Tohru, nearly knocking Tohru over. Hey!! Yuki begun. Don't take out your hissy fit on Honda san! No Yuki Ku- Tohru started. If you don't like it.... Do something about it. Kyo kept walking forward and didn't look back. Yuki Kun. Tohru's eyes followed Kyo. I think something's bothering him.