Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Telling Akito ❯ Telling Akito ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%

Disclaimer: This is called Telling Akito. I do not own these characters.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= < p class="MsoNormal c1">

\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/\*/ \* /\*/\*/\*/

^o^ ~~~~~~~ Telling Akito Chapter One ~~~~~~~~ ^o^

=_= ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Prologue ~~~~~~~~~~~~ =_=

/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\ /* \/*\/*\/*\

Mattii's (Yamii-chan) narration: After Honda Tohru-san, went to pay a visit to Akito. He told Hatori the following day that he would get his memory erased from that day. And so Hatori obliterated his memory of what happened. A few years later………

"Yamii-chan………" Yamato gets down on one knee and kneels, "………watashi kekkon desu?" Yamato questioned.

Mattii is dazed. "Watashi………watashi………suru… ……desu………"

"Hold on there!" A voice sung loudly.

"Stop it Shigure." Another voice called out.

"Onii-san?" Mattii asked.

"Your older brother, right?"

"Yeah,"

Shigure and Hatori approached them closer. They appeared into the room.

"We have to ask Akito!!" Shigure sang.

"Stop singing!" Hatori yelled.

Shigure turns around, "Stop spoiling my fun!!"

"No way," Hatori said flatly.

"Fine!" Shigure turns around, "Yamato-kun. You two can't marry until we tell Akito!"

"Yamato? Will you please come with me?" Hatori asked. His voice was low and echoing.

"Onii-san, What's Hatori-san going to tell Yamato-san?" Mattii asked.

"Who knows………" Shigure said, "Or even it is nothing at all."

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Hatori and Yamato walk into the living room to get some privacy. They sat down on the chairs.

"Yamato, there's something about the curse you should know. You know how Yamii-chan turns into a panda after being hugged by a member of the male race such as yourself, right?" Hatori Inquired.

"Hai,"

"You see the Souma family has lived with this curse for generations. Every time we embrace the opposite gender we transform into the animals of the Chinese zodiac also, the cat, wolf, panda and many more animals. It is of an item that does these animals justice that they don't transform into their evil forms using the power of prayer beads. So if they aren't wearing that item they don't transform. There is however a darker secret………" Hatori explained.

"So that's why we were never able to hug her or her family,"

"That's right. Now, the head of the family……… Akito, has to be told about everything out of the ordinary. He is a very Yamii-chan's uncle so as Shigure and Juki. Anyway, when I asked Akito if I could marry Kana-chan, he didn't allow it to be so. So his rage went out of control. He threw a vase at the floor and a big piece of it flew into my eye. Doing that made my left eye partly blind. Akito has a rampage for every time some things get of hand. Some times there are exceptions. Maybe for you he might. If you see his fist shaking you know that something will happen. Stand in front of Yamii-chan. Then, only then he will let you two marry," Hatori clarified.

Yamato appeared to look baffled. "What would happen if I got hurt?"

"Yamii-chan, can heal you. She can't heal herself. So if she got hurt. He would blame you. Also……… you'd be heartbroken, like Kana-chan was. She was so hurt and she couldn't bear to even see me. Every time I tried to speak with her she would break down crying. So, Akito told me to erase her memory, so………I did. She left and I wept. If you stand in the way, she can heal you, she can't heal herself. Akito doesn't know how special Yamii-chan is to us all. She is the most valuable member among the Soumas. If we were able to make this curse away and we had to trade Yamii-chan for it, we'd NEVER do it."

"Wow, that's how important she is to this clan……… I never knew," Yamato, said baffled.

"Yamii-chan, has three curses bestowed upon her. They are very terrible curses set to kill her. The family curse which, is when she turns into the panda. Then there's a curse that drains Yamii-chan's energy. And the last curse that causes an illness to the women in Yamii-chan's family. She will die of that illness. It's trying to be prevented. This might be a curse that never goes away. Have you ever noticed the scars on Yamii-chan's arms?" Hatori asked.

"Those scars? Oh those. What do they mean?" Yamato questioned.

"The scar on her left am was caused by Akito. He did that to her. He took her Yuki into a room to be reeducated. They did something wrong or uncalled for so, Akito did the only thing he could and by that he must. Whenever they were in there, you could hear screaming when Yuki was in there you could hear him screaming. But……… when Yamii-chan was in that room……… all you could hear was Akito's tormenting her. He'd say terrible things. You wouldn't hear a peep out of her. They were so young. The scar on her left arm was caused by, Akito. Another Souma caused the other scar, his job in life is to take out Yamii-chan's family," Hatori clarified.

"So she was born with these curses?" Yamato inquired.

Hatori stood up from his chair and walked to the window. "She was born with those curses. In our family they call her "The cursed one", all because she lived with those curses. And it is said that she will rule among us Soumas. Akito was furious that she would do such a thing and to be cursed with the power to see into the future, elevate objects and read minds is another terrible thing. And remember never touch those marks or be cursed to."

"I understand," Yamato said.

"Remember to go in front of Yamii-chan if there is a sudden movement by Akito." Hatori reminded.

"Hai," Yamato said.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! ~!

Yamato and Hatori met up with Shigure and Mattii.

"Yamato-san?" Mattii see if he was okay.

"Yamii-chan………" Yamato continued, "we consult Akito if we can marry first. He is the head of the family after all."

Mattii took a glance at Hatori. He turned away. "H-hai."

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Shigure asked.

"Yamato-san is my strength and, he is my weakness. I trust him with all my life. If I were to see him hurt, I'd be hurt to find out he was hurt and then I'd be really hurt. To hear that makes me want to break down and cry. I couldn't bear to hear that or even see it. But, since I care for him so much I will put up with my fear for one day or everyday just to be with him forever since he is my everything," Mattii said with a whispering tone.

"Spoken truly. Maybe I should put that into my new novel," Shigure added.

"That sounded good. Better than Shigure's work. I wonder why Shigure never wrote anything like that?" Hatori requested.

"Ha'ri! That was mean!" Shigure cried.

"Let's go," Hatori said.

Yamato and Mattii turned around, "hai,"

So they got into Hatori's car and drove to the main house.

To be continued………

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= < p class="MsoNormal">

I hope you all liked that. I loved writing it. I'll have chapter two posted soon. Please by then I hope to get at least a few reviews. Since I do want to be a novelist like Shigure when I grow up!

%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%