Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Amusement Trip ❯ The Tickets ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's note

My friend started collecting the manga a couple months ago, the forth one comes out in August. I simply love it that when I found it on Anime i had to buy it, so far I have the first two. The other two will have to wait until i can afford them..wich is no problem i got lots of money for my birthday and my very own computer so now I can write my stories in the comfort of my own room. Any wa ythis is my fist 'Fruits Basket' fan fic and I was eager to do something with these characters. This will not be a very long story..it's just ment to be cute.


I hope you all like it.. Please review and tell me.


**************************


The tickets



"Jigoku ni otosu onezumi!"



"Baka Neko!"



"Kirei shonen!"



"Meiwaku dobutsu!"



"All right that's it I'm gonna bust your kirei shonen face!"



Tohru walked slowly, listening to the boys argue behind her. They weren't out of school for even ten minutes and they were already starting to act up. Her eyes looked around a bit, seeing how the zodiac boys were getting the attention of the people they passed. Even though it was a heated argument, she was happy it hadn't really turned out to be a fist fight.....



"Didn't I tell you to Shizuka ni?!" Came Yuki's voice and Tohru shrieked as she saw Kyo fly over her head and land in a pile of throny bushes.



Thoru sadly finished her thought about their fight not becoming a fist fight.....yet.


Kyo jumped out of his thorny landing and glared at Yuki. Tohru went over the the cat boy and worridly checked for any blood or injuries from the throns and his landing. She had a spaz attack when she found a thorn in Kyo's upper arm. She shouted "Help! 911!" until Kyo rolled his eyes and pulled out the unwanted object indifferently. Tohru stopped screaming and was calmed to see that Kyo was no longer wounded, for the thron wasn't deep enough to cause blood.


Tohru smiled her common smile as the two boys went back to glarring at each other. Tohru felt that enough was enough for now and she stood in the center of them and her hands grabbed one of the boy's hands. She held both of their hands tightly and her face glowing with happieness. They boys stopped having their hatred moment and walked like normal students on their way home from another school day.


They passed to food market and Thoru made the comment that she needed to shop later that night for they were low on items. Yuki told her he would go with her to help her carry her bags. Tohru smiled wich made the silver haired boy give a soft smile back. Kyo just stayed quiet, looking away from the two, slightly nervous with his hand held.


They continued to walk until Tohru stopped, causing her two boys to stop as well. Her eys were focused at a store that was across the street. Her eyes lit up like she had seen something absolutly wonderful.



"Oh! Today is the 12th! My book I put on hold is here!" Tohru said happily and with out thinking she tugged her two boys across the street and into the book store. She let go of their hands when they reached the counter. Yuki stayed quiet and Kyo complained a bit about being forced to come along. The lady behind the counter smiled and went to get Tohru's book from the back. Tohru looked at the guys, relizng for the first time that she had dragged them in with her.



"AHHH!!! I'm so sorry guys! I didn't ask if you wanted to come! Oh I'm so sorry! I'm so stupid!" She went on.



"I'ts alright Handa-San. We don't mind. I'll just be in the gardening section while we wait for your book." Yuki said calmly. Tohru smilled and Yuki went off to an aile of books that was only three shelves away. Kyo just grunted and leaned up the counter like their was nothing better to do.


"I'm sorry for dragging you in Kyo-kun." Tohru said to the orange haired boy. Kyo turned his head slightly away.


"Don't be....Whatever....hmmm..." Kyo couldn't finish his sentence..again. Tohru just smiled at him and Kyo turned his head so she couldn't see his face as a blush was approaching on it.


"I'm sorry for the wait." The lady from the counter said as she returned from the backroom with a small blue book in her hands.


"Oh. Not a problem. I hope I didn't cause you any trouble for looking for my book." Tohru said with her everyday gentle smile.

"Not at all, I found it easily." The lady said and she rang Tohru's book and Tohru easily paid for it. At this time Yuki looked at the counter from his shelf and noticed that Tohru was getting ready to leave and went back to the front counter by her side. Tohru greeted him again and thanked the lady for her book as she held it in her hands.


"Oh before I forget." the lady said and Tohru and the two boys stopped from leaving and waited. They watched the landy go under the counter and pull out a box.


"Today we are having a special. Everyone who buys something gets a chance to win one of our prizes. Everyone is a winner. Our prizes range from free books to trips. Put your hand in the box and pull out a ball and the color of the ball you grab will determin your prize."


Tohru smiled. She placed her book on the counter again and grabbed a hand of both of the boys and held them close to her side.


"Ok, give me some luck guys." She said as both boys turned their heads, blushing a bit. After giving their hands a small tight squeeze, she released them and put her hand in the box. She felt many balls in the box and when she felt that one was right, she grabbed it and pulled out her hand. Her ball was red. The lady smiled as she put down the box and took Tohru's red ball. The lady pulled out a sheet of paper that told her the prizes. The lady's eyes widened as she saw what Tohru won.


"Oh my...you lucky child. You gotone of our better gifts. Four tickets to the local Amusement Park." She told them.


Tohru's eyes lit open and the two boys felt a bit nervous.



"Amusement park?" They both thought.......


TBC


******************************************************


That ends the first chapter. I hope you all liked it.


At the begining of the chapter I did some phrases in Japanese so here is the dictionary for you.




Jigoku ni otosu onezumi - Jigoku ni otosu means to condem to hell and onezumi means rat. So loosly Kyo is saying 'Damn rat!' or 'Go to hell Rat!'



Baka Neko!- Baka means stupid while neko means cat.....sooo...'Stupid cat'



Kirei shonen!- Kirei means pretty and shomen means boy. Kyo is calling Yuki and 'pretty boy' or a 'girly boy'



Meiwaku dobutsu!- Meiwaku means irritating or annoying and dobutsu means beast or animal. So Yuki calls Kyo an 'Annoying animal'


End of dictionary.


REVIEW!!!!!!!!!! I'm greatful to all that do!!!!!

Ja Ne!!!!!!