Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Amusement Trip ❯ Peace maker ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's note.

Ok all. This is the very last chapter of 'The Amusement Trip'! I hope you all have liked it so far and will continue to like this chapter. This will be my second fully completed work since I re-started posting stuff up on the net. And I feel very, very proud. Well I'll stop babling and get on with my chapter.

But first here is an explanation of what happened at the end of the last chapter.

Yuki wanted to get revenge so he made Tohru walk with her eyes closed to Kyo and asked her to leap. Well if she leaped she would hit Kyo and they would both fall..ending in the amusing...

POOF!

***************************************

"Baka! Baka!"

A cat hissed furiously at a brown headed, totally clueless girl.

"I...I'm..sorry....?"

"Damn straight! What the hell were you thinking?! I was standing right there! Are you blind?!!!!"

"Shut up, Baka neko." Came the the voice of a very irritated onezumi. "If you must know...I'm the one that tricked Handa -San into falling on you and making you transform! Don't you dare take it out on her!"

"Yuki.....you tricked...me...?" Tohru asked, still trying to understand wy Kyo was transformed into his fluffy form.

"I'm sorry Handa-san. But you gotta say, it was worth it. Seeing the face that neko made." The onezumi said in a jolly mood that made Tohru smile.

"You..You...... Jigoku ni otosu onezumi!" Hissed Kyo as he took a swipe with his fanged paw. Yuki, even in his tiny form, easily doged the beast's attack. (AN- I don't know what's more pathetic. Kyo actually missing....Or me actually pictureing Yuki in rat form dodging that. o.o''')

"I'll murder you, onezumi!"

"Wait Wait. This arguement sounds formiliar."

"Shut up and fight me!"

"Not my fault you ca't hit me, Baka neko."

The small onezumi jumped up in the air, his tiny foot swinging in the air, planting a hit squarely on the neko's cheek. Kyo's furry face jerkd sideways and his small body flew backwards, landing on the ground with a THUD. The gray onezumi landed softly on the ground, glarring at the fallen neko.

"This is an Amusement Park, neko, and that was...very..amuseing."

The orange neko, tried to stand up, but wasn't able to. Frusterated, he just laid on his side, his head raised from the ground slightly. He stared at the ground, dust all in his fur, grunting with anger. Yuki stared with no care. Tohru's eyes stayed locked on him, she was worried, but knew better then to approach him right after a loss.

"D..Damn it. Happy onezumi shonen?! Thanks to you....I...I'm stuck like this until it wears off. And even after that, my cloths are a mess. I..I did get you out of that perdicament...and..and..and now I can't go on any more roller coasters..or ANY rides at that! ....... Might as well just go home." The depressed neko, laid his head back on the ground and stayed motionless.

Tohru tilted her head, looked around, then looked at Yuki and then Kyo. Her eyes suddenly lit up and a smile grew on her face. An idea had struck her and she was happy. She stood up and got off of Kyo's cloths. She picked up his cloths and wrapped the shirt and pants around her waist and the same with Yuki's, making it look like a bunch of sweaters. (AN-I wonder what she did with the boxers......oh wait i forgot...I stole Kyo's. hehehehe.)

She then walked over to the tiny Yuki and picked him up in her hands. A bit confused, he made no complant or struggle, he sat camly in the palm of her hand. Tohru walked over to Kyo and squatted beside him. She smiled down at him.

"What do you want?" The feline grumbbled.

"You know...there is a ride you can go on. It may not be all thrilling, but...it could be the last ride before we go. And who knows..it could be fun!" Tohru giggled. Kyo lifted his head off the ground and at her. Tohru smiled and took her free and and brushed away a chunk of dirt above his eye. Kyo's head tilted, but allowed her to clean him without a word. After that he looked at her, his eyes wide.

"hmm..O..Okay."

"Good." Tohru gave Kyo another one of her goofy smiles. She stood up, bent down, and picked up the feline and held him close to her side. Her other hand held onto Yuki so nither one would change back into their human forms. "The only thing is...you have to pretend to be stuffed animals. Like I won you at a game center or something.

Kyo's gentle face showed irritationa and Yuki sweatdropped.

"Whatever."

Tohru walked from out of their hiding spot and walked in the direction of the ride she had planned for them, the two boy animals leaning up against her, trying not to move. Kyo's legs danggled and moved loosly with her movements, he closed his eyes and relaxed for the walk. The walk lasted a few minutes more, due to theride was at the back on the park grounds.

When they got there, Kyo opened his eyes and Yuki looked slowly up, so not to attract attention. Kyo blinked at the huge ride that went round and round at a great hight.

"What's...."

"This is called a farris wheel." Tohru stated and walked to the small line that was in front of it. It wasn't long before they got on their own little cart. When the employee closed the door, Tohru placed down the two animals on the same seat as her.

The ride began to move and moved up. Yuki moved to sit on Tohru's shoulder to see out the window and Kyo looked out the opposite window, standing on his hind feet. Kyo watched the world go below him as he got higher and higher and everything else got smaller and smaller. He looked up and saw everything in his eyes view. His tail swayed side to side.

"I..I'm king of the world! Look out yall! Ya all look like tiny bugs! HAHAHAHAA!!!!! Bow down before my fuzzy toes! Pansies!" Kyo shouted. Tohru smiled and tilted her head and Yuki shook his small head. Kyo bounced up and dowan as the world got larger and larger and then smaller and smaller again. He leaped to the seat across from the others and looked out both windows that were there and then jumped back to the seat that Torhu sat on and looked out the window again. Laughing, he jumped around some more, including on Tohru's lap and looked out that window too. Yuki glared at the over excited cat, but said nothing, there was no need to ruin the moment that Tohru worked to give them.

Tohru just smiled as Kyo stood in her lap and then jumped off and to another window, crying victory over the tiny, pip-squeak world. Yuki looked up and Tohru.

"Thank you Handa-san." Yuki said, gently. Kyo snapped out of his world and tilted his head toward the girl.

"Yeah...."

"Oh! N..No problem."

Kyo tunred his head fully at them and was able to catch Yuki red handed, nuzzling his little onezumi furry cheek against Tohru's. Tohru giggled. Kyo's anger overflowed like boiled water. Out of spite, Kyo walked over to Tohru and got in her lap and looked up at her, fire in his eyes towards Yuki. He slowly rose on his hind legs, his front quarters resting on her shoulders, he leaned up against her in a small kitty hug. His head resting on her shoulder opposit of Yuki.

Tohru's eyes widened then softened. She lightly smiled and then took a hand and patted his back. Kyo's orange face glowed with a red tint. His eyes then caught the glance of Yuki. Both of them glarred at each other..............

POOF

"EEEEEK! Yuki! H..Here are your cloths....." Tohru screamed with her back turned and Kyo sitting in a seat by his lonesome self.........

POOF

"OH!!!!!!!!! Kyo!"

THE END

************************************************

That is the end of that chapter and the end of this fan fic. I hope you all liked the ending. I'm fond of the little rat nuzzle and kitty hug.

Well I'll see you around.

And review! pretty please?!