Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Amusement Trip ❯ The Uh-Oh ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note

Thank you all for reading this, this far! The last chapter made me laugh and this one has done it too. I hope you all approve of it. Let me know by reviewing!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Uh-Oh

"Get the hell off of me, onezumi!!!"

"It's not like I wanted to be there in the first place, neko."

Yuki stood up, off of Kyo, and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"Never has anything so vile….touched me." Yuki said in disgust. Tohru stood a few feet away from the disturbed boys, peeking through her hands.

"God Damn IT!!!"

Kyo swung a leg up at Yuki, who by superiority, knew it was coming. Yuki smacked his right arm down, his hand clenching his opponent's leg halfway in the air. His fingers curled around the leg in a firm hold and bent it in a way it wasn't meant to be bent. Kyo grunted pulled his leg from the bind it was in. Yuki let it go with out trouble, but when Kyo stood up, he couldn't resist tripping the neko. When Kyo got up for the second time, dirt was smeared all over his face and he was breathing heavily from anger and hatred.

"Here and now, time for you to die!"

Tohru jumped up in the air and panicked, "No! Don't die!" Tohru looked around herself and saw the small crowd that had gathered around them, watching the two boys go at it. Tohru felt her face go pale and red from embarrassment that they had caused such a riot.

In the center of the gathering, the onezumi and the neko were at it. Dust from the ground flew and kicks and punches were passed among the two. The crowd gave them their divided attention, most engrossed on how heated the fight was going.

Yuki's hand sliced the air and slapped Kyo against his cheek, making him loose his balance. Kyo took no time to land, but caught himself, placing his fists in fighting position as Yuki's thin hands took theirs. Kyo charged at Yuki one more time as Yuki, with his game face, waited for the dang neko to screw up again.

In the crowd, Tohru watched a bit nervous herself, with all the people around. Next to her stood a little girl, which held onto a small doll tightly. The small child constantly looked up at Tohru, whose expressions kept changing. The small one found her more amusing then the martial arts. The crowd was getting larger behind Tohru and the little girl. A few martial art fans pushed their way through the crowed to get a closer look. One of these maniacs was right behind the doll holding girl, and when he shoved his way through the small child got shoved aside. She fell to the ground and whimpered a bit. She stood up, but realized that her doll had vanished. With the fear of having lost it, she looked around, and was shocked to see it in the fighting ring with the two boys. Being the small and dimwitted child she was, went running after her doll, to save it from being hurt in the ring.

Tohru gasped when she saw a small girl running towards Yuki and Kyo. The small girl ran behind Yuki to get her doll. At this time, Yuki had his guard up as Kyo was giving him a handful of punches. The feed back of these slams, pushed Yuki back a couple of inches every hit. The little girl bent down to pick up her doll, and Tohru gasped.

"That girl is going to get hurt!" Tohru yelled and dashed off to grab her out of the fighting `arena'. She ran as fast as she could, and when she got there, her hands flew around the girl. Yuki's foot hit Tohru's heel and Kyo, without seeing the two females, took advantage and swung another punch, Yuki falling backwards.……..

"Ahhhhh…."

POOF!

A cloud of smoke filled the area, Kyo let out a `Gah!' and Tohru squealed as the rest screamed from the shock.

When the smoke cleared, the only ones that were in the ring were the two girls. Everyone in the crowd looked around for the fighters. Tohru gasped and searched herself. She found it odd how both of them were gone along with their cloths. Tohru's eyes scanned above the audience's heads, and along the roofs of the games, ran Kyo, Yuki's sleeves flying in the wind.

Tohru smiled, happy that Kyo would get Yuki away from everyone. She came back to earth when she saw all the empty stares she was getting. She stood up, her face red, and handed the girl her doll back. Tohru looked up at the crowd and bowed. When she was back up, she had a smile on her face and told a lie.

"Arigato! That concludes our magic act of the afternoon! Enjoy the rest of your stay! Bye-Bye for now!" With that, Tohru ran on the ground, in the direction Kyo did.

Her instincts led her to the portable potties. She was surprised as she went to the back of the porties, that the stench wasn't all that bad at the moment. She walked carefully, not to attracted attention to herself, but was able to hear slight hisses and curses. She was relieved that her instincts were correct. There, behind the plastic stales, was the orange haired kid yelling at the ground, cloths in his hands. Tohru giggled and the boy and rat stared at her, a bit shocked.

"I knew you'd be here. It's the lest populated place." Tohru said, smiling.

"Damn right. And we wouldn't have been in this mess is sissy boy didn't trip on a girl!" Kyo yelled pointing to the rat.

"If you had paid attention, Baka neko, you would have not tried to hit me." The rat said, irritated.

"If you hadn't fallen on me and kissed me, I wouldn't have fought you in the first place.."

"If you weren't in my way…"

"If you hadn't tripped over your clumsy ass…!"

"That's it, neko…." Yuki that rat looked at the ground, then noticed that Tohru was still there and wobbled over to her. Kyo watched him leave their argument.

"Yeah! Go run to a girl, ya' sissy!"

Kyo turned around, his back to the others, mumbling to himself with his arms crossed. Yuki stopped in front of her feet and looked up at her.

"I'm sorry, Honda-san. Here you brought us to have a good time…." Yuki began. Tohru smiled, bent down, and scooped him up in her hands. She held him up to her face so they could be eye level.

"Don't worry about it. I'm only sorry I cause you to transform like that." Tohru said. Yuki nodded.

"Handa-san..could you do me a favor?" Yuki asked. Tohru nodded, Yuki looked at Kyo in the corner of his eye. The neko boy still had his back towards them and was telling himself how dumb Yuki was out loud.

"Close your eyes, Handa san." Yuki commanded gently. Tohru looked a bit confused, but did what she was told. Yuki turned around in her palms, so his back was facing her.

"Now, take a step forward." Tohru obeyed, not sure what Yuki was trying to do.

"Good…. Now, Handa-san. Keep walking in that direction, trust me, I wont let anything bad happen." Tohru nodded and walked cautiously. Yuki smirked as he had her walking to the back side of Kyo. Kyo, pissed off, was unable to sense her presence. When she was three steps away, Yuki jumped on her shoulder and whispered in her ear for her to stop.

Tohru stopped. He eyes remained closed and Yuki sat on her shoulder, his head next to her ear. He whispered his commands for her in her ear.

"Ok, Handa-san. Spread your arms." Yuki whispered. Tohru opened her arms like wings.

"Ok. Very good. Now trust me. Nothing will happen to you. I need you to leap out in front of you. Have no fear, there is soft landing."

"But..But Yuki…"

"Please Handa-san?"

"O-Okay."

Tohru jumped forward her arms open wide, she felt her body hit something. It moved. Startled, she opened her eyes and held onto the thing. Yuki jumped off her shoulder and onto the ground. There were two shouts.

POOF

Tohru sat on the ground, here eyes wide now. She had the expression that she had seen a ghost. She looked down and saw that she was sitting on cloths.

"Hey..these are Kyo's cloths. Where is Kyo?" Tohru asked, her head looking around.

"You….You….BAKA!!!!!!!"

TBC

AN: TEHE. GO YUKI!

Ok just so you know, I'm not planning on going much farther. My muse has abandoned me. My original idea for this has been forgotten. I can't remember exactly how I was going to take this. I do admit it's not as funny as some of my other works. I guess I haven't really gotten into this fic. But If you're searching for a humorous fic, try my fic, `The Horror.' It's a Gravitation fic. And on FF it has been reviewed to be a `wet your pants' fic. And I've been asked to make a Sequel. So if you have spare time, please check it out.

But I do hope you will continue with this fic. It means a lot to me! And don't be shy! Please review.