Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Amusement Trip ❯ Kyo? Yuki? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's note

Okie dokie here it is! My third chapter of this story! I'm really liking how it is coming along so far. To tell you the truth I was just sitting at my computer completly boredout of my mind. I decided that I was going to write a Fruit's Basket fan fic and I'm doing it! And I'm very surprised how I thought of my story under like five minutes so I'm very happy that It's running so smoothly.


And for you all that has a thing with disclamers.....I better satisfy those that like them........

I do not own anything with Fruits Basket....Except for Kyo who I keep on a leather leash and tied to me bed for my own enjoyment. Bwwahahahahaaa...No i wish i owned Kyo but hey..a girl can dream right?


************************************


Kyo? Yuki? What are you doing?



The day arrived. The day to go to the Amusement park. Tohru, Kyo, and Yuki were all excited in their own ways and nervous in others. Tohru still had an extra ticket but Shigure told her that a forth person would be extremly hard to handle with Kyo and Yuki already being there. Tohru understood and left that ticket at the house. Shigure waved good bye as he stood on his deck, appologising for not being able to come, and threatening Kyo and Yuki on what would happen if his darling Tohru got hurt. Shigure recieved a few hisses from Kyo and annoyed glances from Yuki, and a darling smile from Tohru, who waved a great big wave to him.


The walk wasn't all that long. They got there in a bout an hour. Kyo and Yuki felt that it would start the day off right if they walked instead of taking a bus or cab. Tohru agreed without a fuss. But of course, Yuki and Kyo fussed a couple of times on the way there. Tohru was just glad that this time it didn't end up as a fist fight.


When they arrived at the gate of the park, Tohru had a large smile on her face. Yuki and Kyo just looked at the sight with great 'aw', their eyes wide and mouths open. Tohru got a giggle out of it and grabbed their hands and they walked into the park, Tohru giving the lady in a employee outfit her tickets. As they entered all three looked around with amazement.


"Ok, Baka Neko. Don't do anything stupid." Yuki said bluntly.


"That goes double for you onezumi shonen!" Kyo shouted.


Kyo and Yuki glared at each other.


"Oh! Let's go on that one!" Tohru interupted the stare down and the boys looked at what shewas pointing to. They both felt their jaws drop and the sight of the twisting and looping and huge metal works.


"I've never been on a roller coaster before! Last time I came I was too little. It looked scarry to me then, but now, it looks like fun." Tohru finished with a cherry smile. For the next few moments, none of the boys moved an inch. They were both taken back by the gigantic roller coaster.


The three of them sat next to each other and were going higher and higher. Tohru was excited and was already giving little squeaks of joy. Kyo and Yuki both gulped as they were still approaching the top. They both knew what went up...had to go down.....


WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


The coaster let go and the cart filled with visiters was sent on the first drop that started their adventure. Tohru, along with many other passangers, was screaming her head off. Her eyes were closed tight and her mouth was wide as her hair flew all over her face. Yuki satyed quiet, but his wide eyes and tight lips showed his uneasyness on the hunk of metal. Kyo on the other hand.........


"WAHHHHOOO!!!! Oh Yeah! Feel the rush!!! Feel It Baby! Oh Yeah!!!! Wahoo!!! Faster!!!! Faster faster!! Damnit!!!! Cow-a-bun-ya! AHAHAHAHAAA!"


After the ride, Yuki got off stiffly, his eyes still in shock. Tohru wobbled off and held onto a pole for a few moments. Kyo came leaping out Yahooing.


"All right! lets go on another one like that! The endurance! The feel of the wind..it's like... a gigantic race! Come on !!! Lets go!" Kyo shouted. Yuki tapped his shoulder.


"What, onezumi?" Yuki pointed to the dizzy Tohru hanging on a pole. Kyo glared a bit and walked over to her, being careful to avoid the running children.


"What's your problem, Tohru?" He asked and she looked at him with a dizzy look.


"Nothing...I'm just a bit dizzy...before we go on another coaster could we go on a slow calm ride?"


"Of course, Handa-san." Yuki said and Tohru led then to a ride, wobbling a bit. Yuki and Kyo stayed at her side, their eyes always looking out for the people around them, claculating their moves and a way to avoid colission.



"What the hell is that thing?!" Kyo said, staring in disgust and the ride Tohru led them to. He watched as the horsed and fake looking animals went up and down and around in a circle.



"It's....a....aaa merry go round...nice and slow...after this ride I promise another coaster....I just need to..catch my breath." Tohru explained.


"It's not a problem at all. Right, Kyo?" Yuki sad, glaring at the cat.



"Yeah, Yeah..Whatever."


The three of them got on a horse, near each other, so not to get seperated after the ride let off or transformed. Tohru shut her eyes and enjoyed the slow motion of the ride. Yuki sat calmly, he enjoyed how this ride was easier going on him. Kyo on the other hand.....


"This ride sucks! This is such a girly ride! A man needs fast rides..a man needs..COASTERS!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"


Yuki stared at Kyo, stuffing a few leeks into the cat's mouth. Kyo gagged them out of his mouth.


"What are you doing with leeks?!!!"


"I had a feeling they'd come in handy to shut you up. Handa-san is feeling ill at the moment. Let her relax, or I'll send you flying into a crowed of girls."


Kyo sat on his pony and shut up. There was silence for the rest of the ride. When the ride had finished, it felt like forever to Kyo, who grew really irritated at the slow pace of the plastic animals.


"How are you feeling, Handa-san?" Yuki asked as they were getting off of the ride after everyone else. They waited for the crowed to loosen.


"Oh! Much better! I think I can handle another coaster for Kyo." She said and with that, Kyo's eyes lit up again and he looked excited.


"How bout that one?" Kyo asked. Yuki and Tohru's eyes widened, it was bigger then the first coaster they were on.


"Sure." Tohru said with a smile. She walked in the center of the two boys to the coaster.


"Ok, onezumi....don't wet yourself like you almost did on the last coaster!" Kyo said and Yuki looked at him.



"I was not about to wet myself. Make sure that your buckles are loose so you fall off on a loop." Yuki said coldly.



"Yuki look out!" Tohru yelled.


Yuki's eyes widened as he felt a man's force on his side, making him loose his balance. His eyes widened as he felt his body lean towards Tohru. Tohru looked frightened.


'Oh no! If he falls on me, he'll change! And then We'll be in trouble! Ah! what should I do!!!! I know! I'll move out of his way! The ground and a small embarrassment is better then turning into a rat!' Tohru thought and before it was to late she jumped out of Yuki's way.


Yuki's eyes widened.


"Kyo?!"


"Huh?" Kyo tunred around, and Tohru covered her eyes with her hands.


THUD!!!!


Tohru opened her eyes and when she did she shrieked and closed her eyes again.



Yuki and Kyo stared at each other with hatered in their eyes. Their lips pushed against each other's. Both of them in disgust.


TBC


**************************


Ok the end of Chapter three and it's a kiss between Kyo and Yuki!!!!!! AWWWWWWNESSSSS!!!!

Dictionary

onezumi-rat

baka and neko I hope i don't need to go over....they're so common.


well join me again soon!

JA NE and....REVIEW!!!!!!!!!