Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Sohma Story ❯ Tohru Honda ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Sohma Story, Chapter One, Tohru Honda
 
By: Hinata Hyuga
 
“You're so stupid Yuki! Look what you did to Tohru!?” Kyo yelled at Yuki, “She's going to the hospital and it's all your fault!” Kyo wanted to hit Yuki as hard as he could but he was crying. “Kyo, it wasn't my fault!” Yuki yelled back, Kisa was in the kitchen crying and Hiro was trying to cheer her up while holding back his own tears. The ambulance drove away and Shigure and Hatori walked in through the door. Shigure looked at him with disgust and Hatori didn't even look at him. Yuki clenched his fists and started crying, “It…wasn't my fault.” He kept saying over and over again, but nobody listened to him, `Is this how Kyo feels? Being blamed for something he didn't mean to do?' Yuki thought to himself. Momiji and Haru came in through the front door to, “Yuki, why?” Momiji whispered to himself as he walked by. Haru glared at him and walked up the stairs, “Where are you going?” Yuki yelled at him. “To Tohru-kun's room.” Haru said and stopped, “Why?” Yuki looked puzzled, “What would you care?” He said and kept going. He came back down a few minutes later with a picture in his hands, “What's that Haru?” Kyo asked, “A picture of her mom.” He said and went out the front door.
 
Hospital
 
“This girl is Tohru Honda? Is she related to Kyoko Honda? If she is I bet she got wounded in a fight.” The doctors laughed, “Your probably right.” Another one said. Kyo slammed them into a wall, “Don't talk about Tohru that way, she's nothing like Yankee Kyoko, more like the Kyoko after Tohru was born.” Kyo glared at them. They cowered in fear of Kyo. Uotani and Hanajima walked into the waiting room, “Where's Tohru Honda's room?!” Uotani slammed her fist on the front desk, “I'm sorry but she's not seeing visitors right now, She's going into the emergency room.” Said the woman behind the desk. “I DON'T CARE, WE'RE GOING TO SEE HER NOW!!” Uotani yelled at the woman and held her by the collar. “Alright! She's in room 319 at the moment!” She said in fear of the Yankee about to ring her neck. Uotani and Hanajima stormed down the hall looking for Tohru's room. When they found her room Haru, Momiji, Kyo, Kisa, Hiro, Kagura, Hatori, Shigure, Ayame and Ritsu and his mother were in the huge hospital room. “Wow, we cold throw a party in here if Tohru wasn't dying.” Uotani said and then looked around, “Where's Prince Charming?” (Yuki) Uotani asked confused. “He couldn't bear being near her, because he's the reason she's in here.” Kyo said and looked away. Kisa and Momiji were next to Tohru's bed. Kisa was crying her eyes out and Momiji was crying to. “WHAT?!” Uotani yelled at Kyo, “You mean the cute Prince Charming put Tohru in the Hospital?!” Uotani shook Kyo and he nodded, “She was giving him his birthday gift since she was late giving it to him because of work, and he was asleep and he thought someone was attacking him so he punched her face in and gave her several broke bones and bruises.” Kyo clenched his fist and held down his anger towards Yuki. Uotani looked at Tohru in her bed and she was smiling with her eyes open and her whole face was sunken in, and many bruises where up are arms and around her neck. When Hanajima saw her the lights blew in the hospital, Uotani punched a hole in the wall and the rest were crying.
 
To be continued…
 
What will happen to Tohru? Wait for the Second chapter to figure it out, and Yuki's secret!