Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Things the Fruits Basket Characters Would Never Say ❯ Things the Fruits Basket Characters Would Never Say Part 2 ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay, ya’ll. I’ve decided that I’ll try and think up more funny stuff for you =D But it will only be 10. Please love me ;.;


Things the Fruits Basket Characters Would Never Say

Hatori: *randomly bursts into laughter*
Everyone: *looks at Hatori*
Hatori: I apologize.


Kyo: *singing* I can’t see me lovin’ nobody but you, for all my life! *opens door*
Shigure: *on the other side* Oh, Kyo! I didn’t think it would EVER happen! I love you, too!
Kyo: O-o;


Ritsu: Oh God... My life is a sham! Why do I burden everyone? I should just die and make the world a better place!
Momiji: Yeah... You really should.


Hiro: What are you talking about? Do you think that just because you’re a girl that I won’t talk to you like you deserve to be talked to? Do you think I’m so weak that I can’t hold my own against the weaker sex? Do you-
Kisa: *punches him* Fuckin’ prick...


Hatsuharu: Man, Kyo... Do you ever think about, like... What air is made of?
Kyo: *laughs* Yeah... Yeah...
Yuki: Fuck you guys... Pass the weed...


Ayame: Well, fuck me sideways! Akito, you look DAMN sexy when you’re dying...
Everyone: ...
Ayame: What? ... What?!


Tohru: God, I fuckin’ hate school! Let’s like...drop out, guys.
Uo: *gasps* We couldn’t do that, Tohru! Think of the grades! THE GRADES, I tell you!!


Yuki: The oranges are falling like flaming bombs from above! *flails* THE ORCHARD!!! (A/N inside joke XD)


Kyo: *munching leeks* Y’know, I’d have to say that I’d TOTALLY do Johnny Depp over Orlando Bloom... He’s so deliciously rugged!
Yuki: Ew! But he looks so dirty! Just gaze at Legolas’ hair! There’s no way you can deny him... *sighs dreamily*
Momiji: You guys are FUCKED UP! ... Heath Ledger’s totally the most do-able...


Hatori: *is walking along the street, gets hit in the head with a coconut* Fucking hell! What the fuck is that shit!? *shakes fist threateningly...for an old man!*
Yuki: *giggles and runs away*

There, you vultures happy yet? *is sapped, btw o-o* Ilu! =D