Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Was It love? Or destiny? ❯ The hours before ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
Jailene didnt know what to do. Her mom has kept so many secrets from her. And the one she had found out about recently, that her father's memory was erased by Akito.She didnt understand, why Akito did such things, Even her best friend Hikari, who was a member of the Zodiac, had suffered somewhat, because of Akito. She clenched her fist and gritted her teeth "No its not fair...Why am I the one to suffer?" She shook her head, atleast she had an uncle that cared so much about her. But her mother hasn't talked to her uncle ever since, Akito found out about her birth. She sighed and stood up. The telephone rung and she picked it up "Moshi Moshi" Jailene said softly. "Jailene?.Is that you??" Jailene's eyes widend, and her face was filled with Joy
 
"Oji-san...?..." She said happily. She misssed her uncle dearly, and hoped to see him again. She smiled brightly "So why are you calling?" Her uncle sighed on the phone, hoping that they would accept what he tell her "Tell your mother that this afternoon, the whole family needs to meet at the main house." Jailene frowned, she didnt want to go but she then nodded "Ok" And with that she hung up and sighed."Again...to see Akito...Oh great.."She muttered and left "
 
 
With Akito
 
Akito kept his eyes on that book. He growled once more and slammed it on the table."Damn it all!!! I know she has to have the missing page I JUST KNOW IT!" he had a spazm and threw everything on the ground. Hatori walked in and just looked at him. "Akito....time for a a check up..
" Akito glared at Hatori..still with anger flowing withing him. He just took a deep breath and nodded sitting back down on the futon, with Hatori checking hs temprature once more.
 
Back with Jailene
 
Jailene glanced around at the train stop. hoping that her friend was soon there. She sighed hoping that her friend wouldnt be late, where out of no where..."JAI-CHAN!!!!!" A young girl around her agfe waved and ran up to Jailene."Yah..hi Hikari..."She sweatdropped, as she then looked to the train besides her and nodded "Well..then...are you ready...???" Jailene said not wanting to go but she had to. Hikari nodded, then looked at the train and muttered some inaduable words.
 
They quickly got on the train, Hikari seemed a bit nervous..she had never met the other Souma's..of course she knew Akito , Hatori, but no one else...and the same went for Jailene. But Jailene..not at all nervous, she seemed pretty anxious to meet the other Souma's. She put her hand on Hikari's shoulder ."Dont worry...its going to be great you'll see..."Hikari nodded and smiled "I hope so..."
 
At Shigure's house ....
 
Tohru had come back from school with Yuki, and Kyo."Tadaima!" She said in her usual cheerful voice, Shigure's head popped out of the room and smiled "Hey Tohru...can you make a special dinner tonight??" Tohru blinked and nodded."Sure..what do you want me to cook??" Shigure smiled"Anything delicious..let it be a feast!!!" Tohru sweatdropped "Uhuh...whats the ocasion??" Yuki asked out of curiosity "Were welcoming to new Souma's....Hikari Souma..and Jailene Souma! ^.^ "Shigure said cheerfuly. Tohru smiled happily "Wow I get to meet More Souma's!!! This is soo exciting..Ill get to it right away!" Shigure nodded "Oh..and Kyo-kun..please be polite and welcome your cousins " Kyo turned his head and headed upstairs "Whatever....." Yuki nodded "So are they coming to the meeting??"
 
Shigure sat down and nodded "Yeah they are..."Yuki headed to his room "Alright.....then..."
 
 
Back with the other Souma's
 
 
Jailene shook Hikari "Hey wake up!" Hikari opened her eyes "Huh??" Jailene smacked her and glared "Were here!!!" Hikari jumped up and quickly hurried off the train with Jailene. Infront of her stood a man.dressed in a suit. Jailene smiled happily and ran over to hug him "Oji-san!!!!" Hatori gave off a soft smile "Glad to