Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What Comes in a Journal ❯ I hate him ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I hate him

I absolutely hate him. I want him to die, to burn, to just drop dead.

No, I take that back, I don't want him to drop dead; I want to kill him. His stuck up prissy ways, making everyone think that he's so perfect. I just want to show everyone that he's not as perfect as everyone says he is.

Stupid little `Prince Yuki,' the insufferable little whore. I know that someday I will be stronger than he is, and I will beat him, and he will know then all the pain that I feel. All the humiliation that I suffer from him. He will know it all.

But for now all I can do is train myself, which is all I can do.

Today I almost beat him. He was so close to breaking point that I could practically taste my victory on my tongue. It tasted so sweet, and smelled even better. I know that next time I will come even closer; and the next time after that, even more close. Until one day, he'll be broken and bleeding on the floor.

And that's all I want and need to see.

***

Kyou closed his journal and sighed slightly to himself. Maybe he should just stop lying to himself. The reason that Yuki hadn't gone down was because Kyou couldn't do it anymore…

No! It wasn't that! It was because Yuki- But he couldn't even bring himself to think it. Oh, he could write it, but that was only because he knew that he had to leave some evidence that he tried to feel the same as he used to. It was the only thread holding him back from completely changing. The only thing that kept him going.

Kyou lay back on the roof and sighed again, he almost wished that someone would come and find him up here, to stop his brooding. Looking at the marvelous setting sun, Kyou tried to figure out just when his feelings had changed.

It's because of Tohru; she's turned me into a softie. That seemed right, ever sense Tohru had joined them, he felt himself being less of a jerk and trying to be more of a nice person. Not that he would go back and act differently towards Tohru; he'd just go back and act differently to Yuki.

It was getting harder and harder to act so cold to the mouse, almost so hard that Kyou was ready to give up trying.

I wish that I could hate him, was the last thought before Kyou felt himself drifting off to sleep.

***

AN: hmm. another thing that just pounded to be let in. I might continue, if requested, maybe even if not requested. maybe have yuki find kyou's journal…