Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ wolf ❯ when did they find out? ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 11
 
Kyia ran around the house trying to get hold of Haru and he was about two footsteps away from him when he suddenly turned around and said “You're back to you're old self again.” With a very cheesy grin. “I'm going to kill you haru.” “Will you two give it a rest?” Kyo yelled from upstairs where he had been lifting weights. “Yeah like you're a one to talk, you and yuki go nuts when the two of you fight.” Kyia and haru yelled back.
Shigure stuck his head out from the kitchen and said, “Would the three of you keep it down??” “Whatever I'm going to the hollow.” Her universal term for leave me alone I'll be back about 3 am. She went to her room changed and came back down and got her shoes on and left. This time she was distracted while she was practicing. God what am I doing? I'm messing everything up!! Maybe I should just go back to the house……… BAM!!
`What the…” “You know you should be on your guard more.” “ Who the hell are you?” “Rununee (no idea if he's an actual character somewhere.) Reich.
“Why are you even here this is Sohma property and besides that you're trespassing!” “Ya got a problem?” `No not really. Just be careful leaving I've got family who doesn't like strangers.”
“Well while you're here do you want to spare?” “Sure.” The guy turned out to be a very good opponent but he didn't quite measure up to kyia. “Damn, where I'm from no one can beat me!” “Yeah well I've spent years practicing.” When did you start?” when I was 5.” When Akito found out that I was the wolf.” She said silently in her head. “Well I best be getting home.”
Flashback
 
Hey Kyo!” are you finished practicing?” a 6 year old kyia yelled. “Yeah.” He answered. “Let's go play! “What do you want to play?” “Tag. You're it!” they were running around Kazuma's house laughing, “Be careful you two!” they heard Kazuma call. Soon they were rolling on each other when kyia bumped her head. “Ouch.” Kazuma had seen the entire thing and called out “Are you okay kyia?” “I'm fine.” Just then there was a huge smoke cloud and a tortoiseshell wolf sat where kyia had once been. “You have to see Akito.” Kazuma said solemnly.
“NO I don't want too!” she cried, “I'm sorry kyia it has to be done so certain things can be done. Tell you what I'll call Momiji and we can make a game of it.” She sniffed. “Okay.” “Let's go inside. Kyo why don't you show your room to kyia?” “It's really messy right now I need to clean it.” It turned out to be quite neat. “You call this messy?” “Yeah” “Kyia… Hatori's going to pick you up. Oh he's already here.” The two left Kyo's room and walked into the living room.
“Hi.” “Hello. Let's go kyia.” They walked away from the house kyia started to get frightened. “What's he going to do?” Kyia asked as she followed Hatori. “I don't know.
 
End flashback.
A/n I thought since I had this one written down already I'd put it in before I left for camp.