Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ wolf ❯ time to go ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi everyone!!!!
This chapter was done when I first woke up so if some things don't make sense then it's because I just woke up. I'd also like to clear up that Dick the owl's name did not come from the American cussword. I just happen to know a great guy named dick.
When I went back and read these past chapters it made me think of a story series that I've read. Warriors by Erin Hunter. If you've read the series you're probably wondering were some of the cat characters are. Well there in this Crappie!!!! Except there bigger then usual.
Without further ado I present Chapter 22
Disclaimer: Does anybody read these? Well everything that I do own is mine and everything that I do not own is property of the lovely Natsuki Takaya.
­­­­­­­­­­­ ;­­______________________________________________________________ _________________________
Well what do I do?” Kyia replied. “Follow us and we will lead you to her. However do not trust the dreams that you are given these next few nights. Akito will stop at nothing to find a way to destroy you and if you believe these dreams then he will know your weakness.” Anthony said.
They left the cave and started walking again. “Hmmm… John Mayer matches my mood right now.” Kyia muttered to her self. “Hahahaha!!!! I see you brought you music with you.” Anthony turned around to look at her. “But I have a question whose John Mayer?” “He's an American artist I'm very fond of.”
They turned around a bend as they continued walking. “Hmm I thought we would've seen something by now.” “Maybe he understands that kyia is intending to do what she plans on out here.” Jack replied. “I just hope we don't run into Thunderclan. They can be mean to intruders.”
Watching the group.
“Do you think there the ones going to her?” a man asked. “If they are we have to stop them.” Another replied. “But we could help them.” said the first. “Since when have the wolves ever helped us?” the second said.
 
TBC
 
I saw that I had over 700 hundred visits I'm so Proud!! Really I am.