Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ WolfII life afterwards ❯ doors will open ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey dudes and dudettes!
I apologize most sincerely for not updating quicker! However I felt that if I updated very quickly then it would seem that I was trying to get reviews which I've normally never cared for. Then what also happened is this got pushed to the back of my mind and I had to catch up my failing grades in school.
Again I am very sorry for this rather late update!
Kyo979876
 
`DIE RAT BOY!!!' “ After you Wolf.” This is what the household woke up to the next morning. Tohru who had been watching from the kitchen was standing in the doorway trying not to laugh. Shigure came downstairs to find that Tohru had been laughing anyways.
 
“Who's fighting?” he asked. “Kyia and Yuki.” She responded. “Now that's unusual, what about?” “Well she said something to him and he started laughing and she punched him.” Was all she could say in between laughing and breathing.
 
Now after about 15 minutes of fighting Kyo comes downstairs. “SIS!!! STOP THAT!!” he yelled. Kyia froze in her tracks that allowed Yuki to get a final swing at her. “Oomph!” she grunted and fell.
 
She got up glared at her brother and then walked off to her hidey-hole. (We hopefully remember it) “Stupid brothers! Who even invented them in the first place?” she was muttering. Suddenly a big black wolf was in her hole.
 
Anthony!” she yelled. “Hello kyia.” He said. He suddenly looked very tired. “Are you tired?' kyia asked him. “No. At least I don't feel tired, Just remember I am an older wolf now.” He stated. “Oh yeah you're one of the older generations aren't you?” she asked.
 
 
 
 
Their visit was cut short because someone had opened the door………….
 
 
 
Evil cliffy there for ya.