Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ WolfII life afterwards ❯ how can you not ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
 
 
After Akito slapped her, he turned around and left. But before he shut the door he turned around and said, “ I hope you enjoy living here. It's a shame that we got off onto the wrong foot.” And with that he was gone.
 
Kyia turned around and went back to unpacking her stuff into the new room.
When she had finished another maid showed up to show her another room that had also been set up for her, however unlike her bedroom this one had no furniture, just 4 walls and windows on 3 sides.
 
After that she went back to her room trying to figure out what the new bedroom could be for. `I'll ask the maid what its for…” She thought. As she sat on her bed waiting the maids to come back and get her for dinner she was playing around with her mind, figuring out how she was going to survive this.
 
“Wolf???” came out a small voice. `What?' came kyia's reply somewhat louder than usual. “Dinner time. I'm also here to show where the meals will be held.” She said.
 
“My name is kyia and I would like it if you would call me that.” Kyia said to the maid. “I'm sorry but according to the rules of the house we are to call each member of the zodiac including the cat and the wolf by what animal that they are.' The maid replied.
 
“This is where” “Hold up. Akito wants to see her before she goes to dinner.” Another maid said. “The maid looked at kyia and said “Follow me wolf.” Kyia followed her quietly. They stopped right outside of a door. “This is Akito's rooms you only enter them when he has called for you in which case a maid will come and get you.” The maid said. `Now go inside it's rude to keep him waiting.”
 
Kyia walked into the room and saw that it was darker then usual. She saw that Akito was in one of the corners of the room. “You called for me Akito?” kyia called out quietly.
“Wolf come here.” He said with a form of menace that kyia couldn't remember ever hearing in his voice before. As she walked closer to Akito she saw that Kureno was with him. It is rumored that the wolf has a true form just like the cat but unlike the cat's this one is a form of power. Is it true?” he asked. “I don't know, my teacher mentioned it once but never told me if it was true.
 
Akito got up and dragged kyia right to the center of the room and dismissed Kureno. “How can you not know if it's true?” he laughed quietly. “It is true. I'm just not strong enough to know what my form is…..” kyia said very quiet under a whisper. Until she said this Akito had been walking circles around her but know he went up to her and forced her down onto her knees.
 
“Then you will have to gain that strength then.” Was all that he said to her and with that he dismissed her as well.