Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ WolfII life afterwards ❯ the edge of her ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HHAAAAALLLLLOOOOO!!!!
 
I wrote this chapter about two days ago on paper and now I have to rewrite it on the computer! YAY! I was reading some work by people who were writing for the first time and it absolutely blew me away! I was so amazed that they were writing for the first time ever and I really liked the work! Anyways I mislabeled the chapter on the paper I made it chapter 8 instead of chapter 9. WHOOPS! Oh well better write the chapter.
Oh yeah “mention of abuse
Chapter 9
 
“I guess it starts with when I first moved in to the rooms and being so nervous about what I would find there. So partly nerves maybe? I don't know. All I know is I did more at Shigure's place then I do here.” Kyia started out with.
“You and I both know they aren't able to deal with children.” Hatori said. “It would also help if you didn't defend them so much.” Kyia snapped back. “If you want to be in bed before midnight then you'll continue.” Hatori warned since it was going on 10 o'clock.
“Right. Well the first night didn't go at all well I saw Akito twice in the coarse of one night. And both times he slapped me. But I was alright with that because he was trying to be nice I thought.”
The fact the maids pop out at you unexpectedly scared me deathless and calling me wolf doesn't help that nerve either.
For the first few months Akito ignored me. I was all right with that because I was trying to settle down into the atmosphere. So I was okay to an extent.
`But when did you stop eating and being yourself.' Hatori said. “I'm getting to that.” Kyia said “But you keep interrupting.”
“Soon I was being called to Akito's room almost all the time and I wasn't having time to myself. Because I had gotten used to being around Momiji and Haru or the maids. Now Akito was calling on me and I didn't see Kureno with him so I got a little concerned when I saw him.”
Here Hatori interrupted her once more “ what did he do to you?”
Kyia shook her head as if she was scared to tell him. “We both know I can find out in other ways kyia.” He said reaching a hand over her eyes. “Stop it.” She said looking terrified.
“He would just beat me up. That's all he would do. Mostly he would just hit me with his hands others it might be a belt.
I was fine with it until the nightmares began and he would be in them kicking and slapping me all over again. It just got to the point where I was always outside the gates and not sleeping.
“So that's why you're always tired.” He said as if was registering. “But why wont you eat?” “Because he suddenly took to eating with Momiji and haru and I didn't want to see him. I was afraid of what he might say that could get haru or Momiji involved I don't want to see them hurt either.” She said. “Right what about these nightmares now they seem to scare you senseless if you're not sleeping.” He said with a grin. “What's going on in them?”
Well they're always the same. They start out and I'm in my wolf mind. I'm running with a pack of wolves and soon I'm separated from them. Soon I can hear and feel something chasing me. Something tells me to find out what it is that's chasing me the other wants me to get away from whatever it is as quickly as possible.
Soon I'm running away from it and I find myself facing a crossing of two trails I can smell the pack down one so I run down that way but something forces me the other side where I can smell evil and I'm suddenly running down that way and I see Akito looming above and he starts to hit me and what ever was chasing me gets closer and closer to me.
It looks like a collar was chasing me but suddenly I can see that someone is holding onto it. Soon they're trying to force it over my head and then I wake up.
“ Kyia do you know what depression is?” Hatori standing up and getting a folder from the shelf. “No not really.” She replied. “It's a problem some people get I think you might have it.” Hatori said. “Of coarse I won't know until I've done at least a couple of tests for it.” He finished. “Ummm okay.” Kyia said slowly.
“But in the mean time do you have any scars… From what Akito did?” he asked. “Yeah mostly on my back and upper arms though.” Kyia replied. “Now those we can take a look at right now.” He said grimly.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1/2 hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Right you. Listen closely. I want you to be careful about the activities you do. Because I think you may have a couple of broken ribs.” Hatori said. “Right.” Kyia replied not paying attention. “Now you can go.” Hatori dismissed her. “Yay.” Kyia said in mock joy. With that kyia walked out leaving Shigure to see Hatori.
~~~~~~~~~~With Kyia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Very long day. I really should go to bed. Wait what time is it? Ohh man it's only 11!” a very tired kyia thought. She stood up from the table where sh had been eating her snack. “Kyia?? Are you okay??” someone from behind her asked. “What? Oh yeah I'm fine.” She said turning around and saw that Haru had been watching her. “I'm going to bed.” She said. “Good night.”
 
 
 
I'll get you……. Said a voice watching kyia from outside the window. With that he moved to get ready to spring on kyia when the moment was right…..
 
EVIL CLIF!!!!!