Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ yin yang ❯ Freedom Kiss ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Fruits Basket. Good thing too. If I ran things. Akito would be dead. Yuki would be in a corner with Machi. Arisa would be with Hatori. Saki would be with Manebe. Momiji with Kimi. Ayame with Mine. Shigure with Mii. Tohru would be innocently unaware of the things that happen in her house. Also I don't own the yin and yang symbol or principles.
AN: This is my First Fanfiction. I accept flames so I can roast marshmallows. However, don't you dare tell me that I suck if you don't also give me a legitimate reason.
Prologue: The Prophecy
The Lin Family will bear three children of the spirits of yin and yang. One shall have the balanced eyes. Yin and Yang shall be twins. Their power shall be over the rest of the family's. Their birth will be known by their symbols. While healing, sight, bad and good will fall in love with voice, good, and bad of a family with a curse beyond all others. Through their love, all curses will be lifted from those who wish it. The purpose of the Lin family will change.
AN: If anyone has problems understanding the prophecy, tell me. I'll explain it as much as I can. I would make it simpler but, since when have prophecies been simple.