Full Metal Panic Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Problem With Transferring Schools ❯ Welcome to Meiou High! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kst: Hey everyone! kuramassweetestthing here! And I'm back with a new story! (I know…what happened with my Beach Party Madness! fic, but don't worry! I'm still working on that fic…I just don't know when to update…lol.
 
Hiei: Hn… onna, what is this story for?
 
Kst: For all the Full Metal Panic! and Yu-Yu Hakusho fans! Anyways, anyone wanna do the disclaimer?
 
Kaname: I'll do it!
 
Kst: Thanks Kaname!
 
Kaname: *clears throat* Vicki doesn't own Full Metal Panic! or Yu-Yu Hakusho…
 
Kst: But I really want to!!!
 
Anyways enjoy!
 
~*~*~*~Welcome To Meiou High!~*~*~*~
 
Kaname Chidiri and Souske Sagara were walking down the street on their way to their new high school.
 
“Souske!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!” Kaname bellowed at him, who surprisingly stayed way too calm.
 
“Miss Chidiri, please understand that I was only trying to protect you…”
 
“PROTECT ME?!?!?! WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO WAS GET ME KILLED AND OR EXPLELLED! And not to mention, YOU ALMOST DESTROYED THE SCHOOL!!!!!”
 
As they were discussing the topic, they were approaching a large building, and on the fence surrounding it, a sign held the big words “Meiou High School.”
 
“ Miss Chidiri, we have arrived.”
 
“Huh? Oh…ok…” and with that they both entered the school.
 
~~During Homeroom~~
Yusuke Urameshi was sitting at his desk, and Kazuma Kuwabara also was at his desk, trying to talk with boy. Behind them sat Shuichi Minamino, who was currently reading one of his favorite novels, and Hiei Jaganshi, who was scowling at the moment.
 
“Hiei, care to explain why you are scowling?” Shuichi, who is also know as Kurama by all of his close friends, asked the irritated fire demon.
 
“Hn…you should know kitsune…” Hiei said blankly.
 
As Kurama heard his friend say that, he sighed and returned to his book, only to have it put down after the morning bell rang. He knew Hiei's reason for scowling like that, all because Koenma had forced him to receive an education.
 
“Good morning class!” Ms. Takashi (1) said as she entered the room.
 
“ Good morning Ms. Takashi.” The class said dully.
 
“Well, ladies and gentlemen. Today we have two new students!”
 
And the minute those words left her mouth, the entire class began talking about who they thought the new students were. The 4 Spirit Detectives themselves were wondering who the 2 new kids were.
 
“Class! Please, quiet down!” Ms. Takashi told the class. No one bothered listening to her.
 
“Class! Quiet down!” She tried again, a little louder. Nothing.
 
“CLASS! QUIET NOW!!!!!” she raged at everyone, and in an instant, they shut their mouths.
 
“Ok, here are our new students! Miss Kaname Chidiri, and Mister Souske Sagara!”
 
And as their names were said, the both of them entered the classroom.
 
~*~*~*~End~*~*~*~
 
Kst: Ok, I know, short, but hey, this is the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! Please r&r!
 
Ja Ne!
~kuramassweetestthimg