Full Metal Panic Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Problem With Transferring Schools ❯ An Awkward Introduction ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

kst: I'm back with the second chapter of The Problem With Transferring Schools! But, sadly, I'm here to say that I only got one review for that chapter! *sobs* You mean ghosts! If you're going to read my stories, why not review? I accept anonymous reviews! Anyways, YOU GHOST READERS OUT THERE BETTER REVIEW OR NO UPDATE!
 
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN YU-YU HAKUSHO OR FULLMETAL PANIC! I do, however, own the plot of this story.
 
kst: Enjoy!
 
Last Time:
 
“Ok, here are our new students! Miss Kaname Chidori, and Mister Sousuke Sagara!”
 
And as their names were said, the both of them entered the classroom.
 
~*~*~*~An Awkward Introduction~*~*~*~
 
The class watched every move Kaname [1] and Sousuke [1] made as they entered the classroom. One look at Kaname, and all the guys, excluding Hiei and Kurama, began to drool. And one glance at Sousuke made all the girls go heart-eyed.
 
AHEM!” Ms. Takashi said, snapping the class out of their little worlds. (NOT LIKE THAT! Gutter minds…)
 
“If you all are finished daydreaming…Ms. Chidori, Mr. Sagara, please introduce yourselves.” Ms. Takashi said, turning to Kaname and Sousuke.
 
“Right…” Kaname said. She cleared her throat, stepped forward, and introduced herself in front of the class. “Hello, my name's Kaname Chidori, and I'm 17 years old.”
 
“Hello,” Sousuke started in his militaristic demeanor. “My name's Sousuke Sagara, occupation: high-school student and current under-cover protector of Miss Chidori here, age…” was what he started with. He then continued on for 5 minutes that is until Ms. Takashi interrupted him.
 
“Uh, Mr. Sagara? You can stop now, we need to begin class…”
 
“Hm? Oh, yes, I am truly sorry Ms. Takashi. Please begin tour lessons for us…”
 
“I'm soooo sorry Ms. Takashi! We'll sit now…” Kaname said simply, dragging Sousuke to their seats.
 
**With the Four Spirit Detectives**
 
*Through Telethapy*
 
(I'm going to go into script mode, ok?)
 
Yusuke: Do you guys sense anything strange with them?
 
Kurama: No, not I.
 
Hiei: Hn, admit it detective, they're ordinary weak ningens…
 
Kurama: I wouldn't say that they are weak Hiei, as a matter of fact, were any of you paying attention to the way Sousuke was speaking?
 
Yusuke: You mean that freaky new guy? No not really, I kinda fell asleep...
 
Kuwabara: What? That dude was talking? I wasn't paying attention!
 
Hiei and Kurama: *mental sweatdrop*
 
Hiei: Hn, what's your point kitsune?
 
Kurama: My point is this: this Sousuke person seems to know a lot about the military.
 
Yusuke: So in other words, you think he has a lot of strength due to the fact that he's in the military…
 
Kurama: Correct.
 
Yusuke: So, I say we introduce ourselves prop- *bell rings*
 
*End of Conversation*
 
Just as Yusuke was going to finish, the bell for lunch rang and everyone left to get his or her lunches. As everyone was laughing and talking while eating, the boys saw Sousuke and Kaname sitting with each other in a corner by themselves. They found this the perfect time to approach them.
 
As the boys approached them, Kaname sweatdropped, “Not another boy who wants to go out with me!”
 
“Actually, we want to introduce ourselves.” Kurama corrected her.
 
“Huh?” was what Kaname and Sousuke answered with.
 
Yusuke was the first to speak, and since he was first, he decided to speak arrogantly, due to the fact that he thought he was all superior and stuff ever since he won the Dark Tournament. “I'm Yusuke Urameshi, worst punk in all of town and winner of the Dark Tournament!”
 
“Kazuma Kuwabara! Another punk of this town and with a big addiction to video games!”
 
“…And kittens…” Yusuke mumbled, causing Kuwabara to punch him, which caused Yusuke to put him in an arm lock, which caused them to start wrestling.
 
Of course everyone began chanting `Fight! Fight! Fight!' but I won't get into that.
 
“Hn. The name's Hiei. DON'T forget it…” was the small fire demon's reply and he walked back to his desk to eat his sweet snow.
 
“I apologize about all of their behavior…” Kurama said, bowing as he spoke.
 
“It's quite alright, Mr.?” Sousuke replied to Kurama, inquiring him to tell them his name.
 
“My name is Shuichi Minamino.”
 
“Ah! A pleasure to meet you Mr. Minamino.” Sousuke said.
 
“Yes, a very nice pleasure to meet you.” Kaname added.
 
“And it is also a pleasure to meet someone as beautiful as you…” Kurama said, Taking Kaname's hand and kissing in gently. Of course this small action made Kaname blush at least 50 shades of red.
 
“Why, thank you Shuichi!” Kaname said. “You have got to be the first gentleman that I've encountered ever since I entered this school!”
 
As the two kept talking, or flirting as some would call it, a strange feeling came over Sousuke, and he couldn't help but glare at Kurama.
 
`Wait, why am I so mad? It's not like Miss Chidori and I are `dating' as some would call it. But why do I feel as if I am…jealous?'
 
~*~*~*~End~*~*~*~
 
kst: *sweatdrops* Could that have gotten any crappier?
 
Hiei: Possibly…
 
kst: You aren't helping me Hiei!
 
Hiei: That was my very intention…
 
Kst: gee…you're very thoughtful Hiei…anyways please review! I hope you enjoyed it!
 
Author's Note:
 
[1] Ok, I realized I misspelled both of their names in the first chapter, so that's why I have two different spellings.
 
I will update the next chapter once I get...let's say…4 reviews! Ok? Ok!
 
Anyways, Ja Ne! *waves*