Full Moon Wo Sagashite Fan Fiction ❯ She Will Be Loved ❯ Despair ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Theme: “She Will Be Loved”
Mitsuki x Takuto and Meroko x Izumi
 
~Beauty Queen of Only eighteen~
Mitsuki's smile was radiant, casting upon everyone with its light. Never mind she was Full Moon, Takuto still saw her as Mitsuki. The Mitsuki he loved and cherished. He wanted to tell her, wanted to be with her, but he was dead, there was no way. He watched her blonde locks tossing as she moved to the sound of the notes flowing from her mouth. He'd given her this, brought fourth her dreams, made them possible. This was as much proof he would show of his love.
 
~She had some trouble with herself~
Meroko scowled, catching the flecks of emotion in Takuto's eyes as he watched the diva. She was more than a little jealous; this was her Takuto not Mitsuki's. The bunny doll sighed, whom was she kidding? Takuto was not hers; he didn't even care for her. They were partners, plain and simple. It broke Meroko a little inside that he was not truly hers.
 
~He was always there to help her~
Takuto returned to human shape when Mitsuki had finished her recording session and departed the studio. He floated beside her as they headed home, commenting on things she could do better. He had noticed she liked when her work was critiqued. She wanted to be a wondrous singer, to get the attention of the world so she…Takuto struck all thoughts of why from his mind. It would only make him further jealous.
 
~She always belonged to someone else~
Izumi cowered in the shadows, watching the group, Meroko clasped in Mitsuki's arms as they passed. His eyes narrowed on Takuto a small pang jolting through him before he turned a softening glance to the bunny doll in Full Moon's hold. What he would give to hold her like that, even in such a ridiculous form. He wanted her so terribly it hurt, but there was always a certain cat-boy in the way.
 
~I drove for miles and miles~
Mitsuki sighed, staring at the sky as they walked. She had been listening to Takuto, she really had, but her mind had wandered to Eichi not long after. She missed him and the sky always reminded her of his smiling face. If only America wasn't so far away, if only she knew where to find him if she went there. She couldn't go there as Mitsuki though, she could only travel as Full Moon. How would he recognize her as Full Moon?
 
~And wound up at your door~
Takuto sat on one side of Mitsuki's bedroom door; Meroko sat outside the house. There was a depressing aura about them all, but they were so caught up in their own sorrow and pity they couldn't catch the other's pain. Even Mitsuki was a little down; she felt she had not done her best today.
 
~I've had you so many times but somehow…~
Izumi sighed, floating over the Koyama household, just as depressed as the rest of them all. He settled on the roof, watching Meroko below him. Memories danced in his head, lighting his passion. He scrubbed a hand over his face, sighing softly. They'd never be happy like that again.
 
~I want more~
Meroko traced her fingers in the dirt, ears drooping as she watched a pattern forming in the soil. She had caught Takuto's discourage and it had rubbed off on her. She didn't like it when her partner was sad and she couldn't do anything but be a nuisance. He didn't like her, not as a love interest, maybe not even as a friend. She wanted to be something special to him; that want seemed out of reach.