Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped!(Please save me!) ❯ Pervert alert ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's Note:I'm so sorry it took so long! I have school and work going on so I hadn't had too much time on my hands just to write. not to mention my computer went on a fritz until I went trouble shooting a few days ago. Here's the next capter to this story.
 
 
 
 
!Attack of the Perverts!
 
Oh my god! We just found heaven here on the island.(For us girls anyway.) We hadn't been able to find any place big enough to even take a bath until the next day. We found a giant hotspring today and us girls can't wait. And when we're done......we'll somehow force the guys into the water so they don't smell so bad. Seriously, the guys smell that bad and we're ready to do anything to get them in.....even (gulp) if we have to undress them ourselves. (heebie jeebies)Bad visions..
Surprisingly...................What the hell?!!!
"That monk and Naruto are spying on us!!!!!!"
Sakura:"Naruto! I'm gonna kill you!"
Sango:"Monk, I told you not to get any ideas!"
Inuyasha:"Kagome, are you-"
Kagome:"Sit boy!"
~~~~15 minutes later~~~~
Miroku and Naruto are now bound to a tree. Oh, and they can't have dinner tonight. That's the punishment that Kakashi thought up and us girls approved. Now to continue..Surprisingly, Gaara is allowing Mimi close to him. She had to promise to be quiet and not touch him.....or even to attempt to touch him. I won't bother with the details. Pinako cooks really good food. We all love it. Lee is so ecstatic to be able to spend so much time with Sakura. He's so sweet, but his eyebrows are so disturbing. (going into at daze) I swear a pair of caterpillars crawled onto his face and stayed there. (More heebie jeebies) I love watching Naruto and Miroku suffer while we eat. They look so desperate. Eeww! Pinako is hitting on Kakashi! Weird, doesn't she realized he's nearly forty and she's much older than him? I guess not. It's still creepy though. We didn't even have to ask the guys to take a bath they were so willing to take one.
Ed took a bath separate from the other guys. If you have a perverted side to your brain you'll know why. I'm not telling. Sesshoumaru came back. Surprise surprise. And he even brought us food! He killed two huge boars so the guys could carve it and.....heheh. Poor Naruto. He looks so hungry. I think Sesshy found out about what happened in the morning through some means of communication.
"Hey Inuyasha that was mine you mutt!"
Inuyasha: Well next squirt, get to the food faster.
"You already ate your share!"
~~~~5 seconds and several shouts later~~~~
Inuyasha:"Uncle, uncle!"
"Had enough?"
Inuyasha:"Yes!"
Kagome:"I told you not to mess with her, or her food."
Heh, I got my food back, I got my food back!
Stupid idiot. No one touches my food, that'll teach all the food grabbers to stay away for good.
Mimi-chan's too quiet. I gotta go check on her. Later!
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note:Here's my newest chapter! I love what anybody can come up with when it comes to putting four animes together into one story.
 
Mimi-chan: Sorry you had to wait so long. my computer was on the fritz.......oh and I found the funimation channel and I watched two episodes of negima! It's so cute! oh and fruits basket and and.......uh, I'll quit now.