Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped!(Please save me!) ❯ I don't know! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author'ss notes:I beg for your forgiveness! My school still hadn't let out for Christmas break and it's the 20th! WTF is the matter with my school all the other schools are already out!!!!! ugh. Don't mind my behavior, I had to take two finals in the last two days and now I'm kinda ticked off because it's my day off and I won't be able to go Christmas shopping. Why is it that my demon possessed little sister gets to go where she wants but when I want to I can't? Why?! Enough of my rambling......off into storyland!
original characters created by Rumiko Takahashi, Hiromu arakawa, and masashi Kishimoto
(inuyasha) (Fullmetal Alchemist) (Naruto)
 
 
Chapter 3
I don't know what to name this chapter!
 
 
Hi there! Jessi is back! There are too many things happening right now for me to relax on this floating sand bar of chaos. Left's have a listen to the conversation as of today.
Sakura: Sasuke! Did you see how well I did?.........Oh, He's gone.Oh well he's probably just tired.
Naruto: Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke! is that all you care about? What about me?!
Sakura: You're the village idiot, What'dja expect?
Naruto: That's not fair!
 
Heh, I'm going elsewhere. Naruto is a little pent-up from being stuck on an island for three days. Kagome and Inuyasha already had another fight. It's not that unusual. Oh yeah. I think the villains found a way off the island and left us here to rot. Urk! Actually they're still here.
We're under attack!
Kagome: Sango Miroku, you get the other side? They need more help over there.
Inuyasha: WTH?! I thought they found a way off, where did they come from?
Oh geez, I wonder where they came from? Now how did they come from the forest a few feet away?
Inuyasha: I don't see you helping anybody you little pipsqueak!
If you hadn't noticed idiot, you're the one who has a weapon!!!!!!
Inuyasha: it's not my fault that you don't have a weapon.
Kagome: Inuyasha!
Sakura: Just shut up and fight against the enemy! You can fight amongst yourselves when we drive themback.
Sasuke: She's right. If we are going to beat these guys we have to work together nomatter what they do. I hate to admit it but we do.
Ed: Don't you dare call me a pipsqueak again, Chimera freak!(Ed thinks Naraku is a chimera expirament gone wrong.)
 
~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~
 
Pinako and Winry Rockbell, me, Mimi, Konohamaru, and Shippou took cover during the fight. Winry was actually doing pretty well until her wrench got stuck in a tree after it richoceted off of Naraku's barrier. They NEVER even tried to mess with Gaara at all. Mimi is praising him for his good work. And he didn't do anything! Nothing.
I take you want to know who fought who. Okay here it is:
FMA VS INUYASHA VILLIANS
INUYASHA AND NARUTO VS FMA VILLIANS
Ed: I'll get Tucker when I find him, I don't know how he created a chimera that was so strong but I'll defeat you!
Naraku: Foolish human. You still believbe you can defeat me? A powerful demon such as myself would never allow myself any weaknesses.
Ed: I'll find one. Don't doubt my abilities to conquer any opponent.
Inuyasha: Red Tetsusaiga!!!
Kagome: Way to go Inuyasha!
Sesshoumaru: Vermin. I have wasted too much of my time tracking you down. now you will perish.
Naraku: Noo! Curse you, Inuyasha! I will see to it that you have a painful death awaiting you as well as that girl.(Kukuku)
Naraku fades into miasma and leaves our little island prison. That lucky bastard.
Well, that was fun but I have to admit, it did seem hard. One group of villains down. two to go.(Team Rocket don't count because they're losers at villainy.)
Inuyasha: What are you talking about? You didn't do anything!! you're useless!
Let's get it through your thickass skull. I. Am. A. Reporter. The only fights I have is when we fight over the best computer with all the best connections got it?
Inuyasha: Huh? What the hell are you talking about?
Kagome: inuyasha! Stop being so rude to her!
Ed: I think you should listen to her, Dog chimera.(he thinks Inuyasha is a chimera too, only better created than Naraku.)
Inuyasha: What is a chimera?!
Ed: It'll be too hard for your microscopic brain to understand. *If he only had a brain*
Inuyasha: MICROSCOPIC! Look here pipsqueak, I do have a brain. I just don't use it.
Kagome: Come on, let's just get along. We had a hard fight on our hands today. Let's just relax.
-if you call me that again I'll
-You'll what? Cry if I call you short again?
 
 
Author's Note: I'm so sorry -_-' I didn't mean for it to take me this long just to get a chapter up. i just have poor time managment skills and I had this huge writer's block. ugh!