Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped!(Please save me!) ❯ Kitty trouble ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author's Note: Okay, Okay I'm sorry. My little sister crashed the computer...the family computer and now I'm operating from my laptop. Which means all the chapter files from before are gone, all freakin gone. I had another chapter already written and ready to go and the computer went blip. And on to our story.
Disclaimer: All characters from Inuyasha, Naruto, and Fullmetal Alchemist are owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Masashi Kishimoto, and Hiromu Arakawa.

It took a few days but we're finally getting along. Naruto was training with the rest of his group and Inuyasha went with his to go look for any more villians lurking around. We're down to a few now since Naraku left the island with his underlings. Ed did alert military command, who found out the ship sank and went to look for him and Al. Ed made it apparent that he was on the island by making a huge statue of himself. They TRIED to rescue us by boat, but the homunculi stole the boat, and so now Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye is stuck with us. -gulp- And lest I forget, (TT_TT) Armstrong is here too.
SAKURA:Who is that guy over there?
ARMSTRONG:Fear my almighty beautiful muscles!
ME: Eew!
EDWARD:You won't get used to it. Ever.
MIMI:How long were you around him?
ALPHONSE:Well, we tried to stay away from him as much as we could. I never forgave him for putting me on a livestock car on the train.
EDWARD: Don't remind me. You smelled awful.
ALPHONSE:It wasn't my fault!
KAKASHI:It does get irritating after a while, though.
MUSTANG:You don't want to know how he interogates people.
*everybody's face goes white except Armstrong's*
NARUTO:Eww! That would be awful!
SASUKE:Let's not give him a reason to interogate us, then.
*Mustang spots me and Miranda sitting together and smiles*
ME:Uh, Mimi-chan. Was it me or was Mustang smiling at us?
*We look at eachother and shudder*
MUSTANG:My, my. Two, no four young ladies I have never met before. Would you like to go on a date with me?
*Sango and Kagome jump for cover and me and Miranda kick sand in his face.*
MUSTANG:Ow! Riza can you please give me some water to clean out my eyes with?
RIZA:Here you go sir.
MUSTANG:Thank yo-oww ow ow YOU GAVE ME SALTWATER! NOW MY EYES ARE BURNING!
RIZA:It seemed appropriate at the moment sir.
*laughs go around the circle. Mustang with his eyes red, opted to stay quiet for a while*
WINRY:It's been awhile hasn't it Riza?
RIZA:Yes it has. I can't really socialize since I have to take care of Mustang.
SAKURA:So you have to babysit him? Hmm. I wonder if you would be able to watch Naruto and that Miroku character, they've been a pain since we got here.
RIZA:....I'll keep a gun handy when we go for our baths then.
*Miroku and Naruto go white*
ARMSTRONG:So you two are lecherous? Fear my beautiful muscles and convert your ways to that of the pure.
NARUTO:Gahh! Get away from me! I don't want to see your boobs dance!
MIROKU:Sango, please save me!
SANGO:Forget it, you got yourself into this mess. Besides, you do need to convert to a pure life.
MIROKU:.................Kagome always warned me about this.
NARUTO:Oh no! Kakashi please help me! Nevermind, Harem Justu!
*About a hundred pretty halfway naked girls come out of nowhere and engulf Armstrong. then they all poof away and Naruto is nowhere to be seen*
ARMSTRONG:What is this vulgar alchemy? Where is that young, small blond boy?
EDWARD:I thought I told to stop saying anything refering to a size that is under medium or average?
ALPHONSE:Settle down brother. He was refering to Naruto. Meow!
ME:...
MIMI:...
MUSTANG:...
RIZA:...
ARMSTRONG:.. .
SASUKE:...
SAKURA:...
KAKASHI:...
KONOHAMARU:...
GAAR A:...
INUYASHA:...What was that?
KAGOME:I think it was a cat.
SHIPPO:Do you think it could be a trick?
KIRARA:...meow.
INSIDE OF ALPHONSE:Meow, growl.
SANGO:Sounds like a cat to me.
MIROKU:Is he hollow inside?
EDWARD: You found another cat didn't you?
ALPHONSE:No I didn't! I...uh have a cold!Yeah that's it I have a cold!
WINRY:How can you get a cold when you're just a soul in a suit of armor?
ALPHONSE:Uh..heheh? No brother don't open it up!
*Edward turns slowly and looks at us*
EDWARD:Did you find him out in the forest?
ALPHONSE:Maybe.
*Edward pulls the cat out. It's a jungle cat's cub*
ME:Who is going to return him to the forest before his mother finds us and tries to kill us?
MIMI:Don't look at me, Jess.
SANGO:Well Elric kid found it he should return it.
KAGOME:Too late! She's already here!
*we turn around to find a very angry leopard about to tackle us*
EDWARD:R-RUN AWAY!!!!
RIZA:Edward, you're still holding the cub!
EDWARD:Oh right!
*Ed puts down the cat and uses alchemy to scare them off. We all gather around the fire again and stare at Al*
ALPHONSE:I'm sorry! I just couldn't help it! It was crying all alone and it looked lonely.
KAGOME:I think it's safe to say that the only cat that can stay is Kirara.
SANGO:I think that's pretty fair.
KIRARA:Mew.





AUTHOR'S NOTE: That's it for the funnies today I'm afraid. Another one of my friends may come soon to joins us on the island. but thats for the next chapter. ttfn tata for now!


Kagome the Yorkie: thanks and I watch the anime and own seven volumes of bleach manga, so yeah I am a rabid fan. I'll save bleach funnies for another story.