Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped!(Please save me!) ❯ The End ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I finally have time to write another chapter down. I've been browsing through all of my manga(about 56 volumes of assorted titles including Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach.
Disclaimer: All recognizable characters from Inuyasha, FMA, and Naruto are owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Hiromu Arakawa, and Masashi Kishimoto.


Chapter 5 Are they ever going to rescue us?

NARUTO: AArgh! I want some ramen, not fish!
SAKURA: Remember, you ate all the ramen we had from the ship.
KAGOME: So we have anymore food left from the accident?
EDWARD: Only ready-to-eat military meals.
MIMI: Really?
EDWARD: Yeah. just don't eat the kind with cheese in it, it'll keep you backed up for weeks.
*poot*
EVERYBODY: Who dun it?!
MUSTANG: Good thing I wasn't using my alchemy.
HAWKEYE: Thank God.
ARMSTRONG: Who has made that fart of injustice? I, Alex Louis Armstrong will find and punish that person.

MIMI:This sucks.
ME:Yeah really. We get a rescue boat to come here and then they get stranded on the island with us. I could've done without Captain Tittydance man here.
ARMSTRONG:Who do you mean?
ME:U-uh nobody!!!
ARMSTRONG:Very well then.

KAKASHI:I was wondering where you were.
NARUTO:Yay, something else beside fish!
MIMI:Mnuh.......
KAGOME:Are you okay? I have some medicine if you feel bad.
INUYASHA: Don't bother. She's just pining.
KAGOME:SIT BOY!
ME: Mimi-chan, are you okay?
ASH:So what's happened?
EDWARD:Nothing much. Just an angry jungle cat chasing down my brother.
ALPHONSE:I didn't know!!!!

UNKNOWN PERSON:Hey assmunch I thought you would've died in the accident!
ME:Sandy! Don't come any closer!
SANDY: Why the hell not?

KAKASHI: And yet another rescuer gets stuck on the island with us.
NARUTO:Did you bring any ramen? Didja didja?
SANDY: No! You touch my ramen, I'll lock you in a room with a homosexual who likes kinky stuff.

SAKURA: That sounds downright cruel.
SANDY: I did that to my little brother before. He never got into my stuff since.
KAKASHI: I wonder if that will work if I use on the enemy.
ME: Depends if they are gay or not. If they're gay, they might like it too much.
SANDY: So did anything excting happen?
MIMI: We're stuck on an island with an assortment of anime characters from different anime. Heck yeah, we have two, no three perverts counting Kakashi and a guy that likes to make his manboobs dance.
ARMSTRONG: Behold my beautiful muscles as I teach you a lesson in a method handed down from the Armstrong family!!!
ASH: How can a guy that big have that much energy?
MISTY:He probably stores all that energy in his manboobs. Ewww that was too perverted!
ALL:............................................

ME : Yeah okay, enough of that please. We already have too many pervs around in the meantime.

LUST:Now, now aren't we all warped in some way or other.
EDWARD: What are you doing here?
LUST: Calm down genius boy. I'm just bored with the others in the forest and Gluttony has eaten most of the animals.
ALPHONSE: Oh no! The kitty!
MIMI: We almost got killed because of that!
NARUTO: Yeah it deserved to get eaten!
ALPHONSE:WAAAAAAH!
EDWARD: Now look at what you did! You made my little brother cry!
NARUTO: Whoa, he's your little brother?
EDWARD: Yeah, what did you think he was?
KAKASHI: Don't answer that Naruto, just back away and say nothing.

ME:..........this is boring. Where's the drama? The excitement?

MISTY:Eeeeeeek! You pervert I'm gonna kill you!!!
SASUKE: Soon we might have to find a new squad member.
SAKURA: With your talent we won't even need to find a new squad member.
ASH: Eh....yeah well...has anybody seen Pikachu?

MIMI: Does anybody know cpr? I don't think he's breathing.
KAKASHI: Sakura, you're the medic ninja, you revive the idiot.
SANDY: How about you, Sasuke? I'm sure you've have had experiance with Naruto before.
SASUKE:........................
SAKURA: Don't ever say that again! Ohh, you made him mad.
SANDY: Emo so totally emo.(in a singsong voice)
EDWARD: So what happened?
SAKURA: NOTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!
ME: You guys are annoying. Mimi, do you wanna come with me to get some decent grub? Sandy-chan, when you get finished antagonizing them, let me know and you can come too.
SANDY: Ooh, I wanna come with you. Naruto's group is boring anyway.
ME:What about Ed? He goes off like a bottle rocket when pick on him a little.
SANDY:It's no fun to pick on midgets I should know, I pick on my little brother and on yours too.
ME:And why are you picking on my pansy baby brother?
MIMI:It's probably more fun than picking on your emo middle child sister.
(Ed is just now realizing that we mentioned that he was, indeed, a midget)
ED:WHY YOU!
(Winry unscrews a bolt in his knee and watches as he falls)
ED:WHY DID YOU DO THAT?
WINRY:You need anger management classes.
SANGO: I really wish we can get off this island soon.
MIROKU:No kidding. We have quite a few spazzes around here.
KAGOME:Inuyasha, you think you can use your windscar to knock out some fish so we can eat soon.
INUYASHA:Why do I have to do it?
KAKASHI:Well, since I'm bored, I'm willing to give it a try.
INUYASHA:Fine, you go and catch some fish. I'm not using my sword to catch measley water creatures. This sword is for fighting.
SESSHOUMARU: You might as well use it for that since you mistreat it in any way you can.
INUYASHA:What did you say?!
WINRY:Yo Ed,can you use your alchemy to make a supper table for us to eat on?
UNKWOWN:We've come to rescue you!
*All victims of the cruise sinking were brought back to their mainlands.....except for Gluttony he was left on the island due to the fact that he tried to eat the rescuers, so he was ditched.*












< br>













< br>