Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gateway to Anime ❯ To Challenge the Sun -- And the Moon! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gateway to Anime
Chapter 4,To challenge the Sun - and the Moon!
 
Hey everyone! Quick note - sorry for the looong wait for an update, but I've been working on a doll site, and my deviant art account. Check me out?
http://www.angelfire.com/vamp2/opiayadolls
http://oceanaayame.deviantart.com/
 
Ok, well anyway!!!!
----------
*ZZzzzzZZZZzZZZZzzZzzzZzzZZZZ*
DING!
 
Me: *sits up* Another show huh...... *yawns and eyes widen* CardCaptors huh? Oh wow...I can meet Yue!!!!
 
Just in case you couldn't tell by now, in every anime I have ever watched, there has been at least one hot guy. Even if I don't admit to it right away. Well anyway, so I walk in the door.....and guess where I turn up?
 
DING DING DING!
 
That's right, smack dab in the middle of a big important battle!!!
 
Sakura: YUUU- oo; E???
 
Me: WOW! SAKURA KINOMOTO.....SAKURA AVALON....WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, NICE TO MEET YOU! *shaking hand rapidly*
 
Li: *flings his sword in front of me* Step away.
 
Me: .....*gets all drooly and hearty-eyed* Li....Syaoran...............
 
Li: Who is this girl Oo;
 
Yue: *flies down next to them* What could be so important as to interrupt the middle of the show?
 
Me: *clears her throat and thinks of Ruby Moon's voice, then whispers `change'*
 
Yue: *raises one eyebrow* Who are you?
 
Me: *laughs alittle* I am Ruby Moon.
 
Kero: She's a great actress, I can tell you that much Yue.
 
Me: *glares, and `changes' her voice back to normal* KEROBERUS.......FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN NOT PASS UP A CHANCE LIKE THIS!
 
Kero: Huh? What are you talking abo - OOWW!!
 
I tackled him. I lunged at him. What more do you want me to say? I hate the little stuffed rat! But then....he transformed......and Yue wasn't too happy either
 
Me: Damn it, I can't fight Yuuuuueeeeeeee..... =_= what will I do NOW?
 
Yue: *flies up into the air and shoots his arrows at me*
 
Me: WATCH WHERE YOU'RE AIMING THOSE! OO
 
Yue: Next time, I won't miss....
 
Me: *drool* So ho-OT
 
For alittle revenge, Kero tackled me down. With him growling, opened mouth in my face....there was only one thing to do.
 
Me: Have you ever swallowed a loogie before?
 
Kero: Sakura makes me all the-
 
Me: FIRE! *sniff, hack, SPIT*
 
Kero: *chokes alittle and starts spitting it out as best as he can, and little old me runs as far away as I can*
 
Sakura: *stands in front of me* I don't know who you are, but you won't get away with hurting Kero! Right Li?...... Li? >>
 
Li: *laughing his ass off in the corner* CAN'T......CAN'T......BREEEAAAAAATTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Sakura: *sweatdrops*
 
Me: Sorry everyone, it's been real....buuuuuut. *door opens and sucks me in*
--------
I have to thank my dear friend Laura for giving me the idea to spit a loogie into Kero's mouth. It was a couple years ago, but she spit one into her brother's mouth once. Funny as hell