Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gateway to Anime ❯ Never tell a guy with a metal arm what to do ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gateway to Anime
Chapter 3, Never Tell A Guy With A Metal Arm What To Do.
 
Ok so last time I met the Yu-Yu gang. Not that exciting, I know. But this one will be a lot funnier. Because here is where you witness my attitude verses Edward Elric's attitude. Can you say destruction of Central much? Ok, maybe not THAT disastrous.
----------------
15 minutes later….again….
 
The sign over Yu-Yu's door dimmed and Fullmetal Alchemist lit up. OMG! This could be my one chance to meet someone exactly like me! Edward Elric!
 
Oh that's right! You don't know what I look like! Well, my eyes are golden and soft. I have a part in my hair that makes two bushes go down the sides of my face. The rest of it is pulled up in the back. I wear black jeans and a black T-shirt, sometimes a long sleeved shirt, and black boots. Over that I wear a red coat that goes down to about mid-way between ankles and knees. And on that note, I'm not very tall either. Same as Edward Elric.
 
Anyway….
 
So I walked in the door.
 
I wound up in Central. Right in front of Scar and behind me was Edward Elric himself.
 
Me: What is it with me and winding up in the middle of a big important battle?
 
Ed: o_O Eh..?
 
Scar: Who are you, and why do you look like Edward Elric?
 
Me: ^____^ Who…me?
 
Al: Brother, do you know this girl?
 
Ed: Girl?
 
Winry: DUH ED! She's obviously a girl!
 
Ed&Scar: ….*innocent whistles*
 
Ed: Anyway, Scar, how could you confuse me with this girl? She's obviously much shorter than me.
 
Me: ……WHO YOU CALLING SO SHORT YOU COULDN'T SEE WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS?!
 
Al: Woah!
 
Winry: She is just like Ed!!
 
Ed: I didn't say that!
 
Me: I SAY YOU'RE THE SHRIMP.
 
Ed: ……WHO YOU CALLING SMALL ENOUGH TO LIVE IN A SHOE!?
 
Me: I DON'T SEE ANYBODY ELSE HERE, DO YOU SHRIMP?
 
Ed: YOU'RE THE SHRIMP!
 
Me: JUST SHUT UP AND ADMIT YOU'RE A SHRIMP!
 
WHACK!
 
Me: OOOOWWWWW! *sits down with a big Big BIG lump on her head* That's what I get for telling a guy with a metal arm what to do….*laughs*
 
Ed: What are you laughing about?
 
Al&Winry&Scar: ….What is going on?
 
Me: AHAHAHAHAHA! I know everything that's gonna happen next!
 
Ed: Are you psychic or something?
 
Me: More than you know ahahahaha!
 
All but Me: Ooooookkkkk
 
Me: o_o Hm…..what does happen next….EH! Lust…Envy….Wrath….Gluttony…Sloth…. Eh…. *gets up and runs away*
 
Ed: …What a weird…*jumps backwards, almost getting hit by Lust's finger things*
 
Me: Where's that damn door when you need it?! *door opens* Oh, there we go. Hm…I feel bad about leaving Ed though….OH WELL! I'll get over it! :D *bounds through the door*
 
Unexplained Voice: Hello and congratulations! You've made it through round one!
 
Me: Round one?
 
U.V.: You've made it through the first three animes. Now I can tell you something really cool.
 
Me: Eh?
 
U.V.: When you go into a show, you can change your voice to anything you want!
 
Me: Really?! How?!
 
U.V.: Just think about the sound of the voice in your head, and then when nobody is around, say `change!'
 
Me: AWESOME! .....Who are you? .... Hello? ....Hello!? I guess the voice is gone....oh well! .... So what do I do now?