Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gateway to Anime ❯ The Three Eyes of Hiei ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gateway to Anime
Chapter 2, The Three Eyes of Hiei
 
Last time on DRAGONBALL Z……
 
`Do you watch too much TV?' Wow! This is like a sign from heaven, only on TV.
 
Me: Oh…..an InuYasha room huh? This should be interesting. *opens the door*
 
InuYasha: TETSUSEIGA!
 
Me: HOLY SHIT! *screams and ducks*
 
-Door opens in front of me-
 
Me: PLEASE LET THIS LEAD HOME! *takes the door and winds up back in the many-doored room* Not this place again! *sudden flash comes into my mind* Why is the InuYasha sign lit up? …is it because that's the show that's on? Come to think of it….I was watching the episode where Sesshoumaru and InuYasha fight!! This is getting creepy….
------------------------------
…..About 15 minutes later:
 
A Sign above another door lit up, as the InuYasha sign dimmed.
 
Me: …..Please lead to somewhere safe…*doesn't bother to look at the sign*
 
Hiei: You don't stand a ch-
 
Yusuke: Who's the girl?
 
Me: O_o………….. Oh shit….. please don't tell me….
 
Kuwabara: Hello little Lady, I have to say this isn't the best place to be right now.
 
Audience: ANOTHER HUMAN??? BOOOO! GET OFF THE STAGE!! WHERE'D SHE COME FROM?!?!
 
Me: NOT THE DEMON TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kurama: ……..Uh…….
 
Kuwabara: Can I…uh…help you off the stage?
 
Me: GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! *slap*
 
Yusuke: *sweat drop* What the…
 
Hiei: …..This is annoying.
 
Me: *turns around to see Hiei and eyes sparkle* OH WOW! HIEI IN PERSON! *runs over to him and sighs dreamily* You may be short, but you're soooooo hot!
 
Hiei: ……
 
Me: Me and my big mouth! Damn it….not again!
 
Hiei: *removes his bandana and stares straight into my eyes with his Jagan*
 
Me: Look away, look away, look away! …..@___@
 
Hiei: *drags me off the stage* Kurama, take care of this girl.
 
Kurama: Right. *takes me over his shoulder*
 
Me: @_____@ *Thinking: HOLY SHIT, THIS IS SOOO COOL! KURAMA, SHUICHI KURAMA HIMSELF IS CARRYING ME OVER HIS SHOULDER!*
 
Kurama: *puts her to the side next to Yusuke*
 
Yusuke: *waves his hands in front of my face* Hello? Anybody in there?
 
Kuwabara: *takes my hands* Miss, please wake up.
 
Hiei: She won't wake up for quite a whi-
 
WHAM!!!
 
Kuwabara: *sits away from me with a red mark on his face*
 
Me: What did I tell you about touching me?!
 
Yusuke: Wow, feisty one aren't we?
 
Me: Whatever you say Yusuke…*goes all Dreamy again*
 
Kurama: *sits in front of me* Where did you come from girl? And what is your name?
 
Me: *even more dreamy* My name is Tezuki and I don't know where I came from….well I mean I came from Tokyo, but I don't know how I got here….
 
Kurama: Hm…
 
Me: *door opens in front of me* Not yet! Come on I just got here! *door sucks me in*
 
Kurama: What the?
 
Yusuke: Where'd she go?
 
Kuwabara: Who cares?
 
Hiei: CAN WE GET ON WITH THIS FIGHT?! *bandana is back on his forehead*
------------------
Ok, there's chapter 2. Hope you liked it. By the way, it was called The Three Eyes of Hiei, because I had about 10 names to choose from, and drew straws for 1… The Dragonball Z part was just for kicks.