Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ A bed, a _____ and a lot of lube ❯ A bed, a _____ and a lot of lube ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A bed, a _____ and a lot of lube
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Fullmetal Alchemist; I'm just borrowing the characters for a little while.
 
Yeah, lame title I know, but I happen to like what I said at the end and it stuck. This is Ed and…someone, hence the blank in there. Just read, you will see. There is graphic sex, swearing and there is no plot. I've been reading too much Fullmetal Alchemist yaoi and this came up. So enjoy…oh yeah, you won't find out who Ed's doing until the very end, but it is not incest. This may be a tad OOC.
 
Hot, soft hands glided over glistening silky flesh. Soft pants filled the air of the darken room like a chorus of unending passion.
Edward Elric, Fullmetal alchemist, closed his shining golden eyes, glazed over with passion, and let a low moan escape his soft and damp mouth. He tightened the grip he had on his lover's slightly broad shoulders, listening as his lover hissed softly, Ed's right automail arm causing his lover a bit of pain as it tightened on soft flesh.
Ed opened his eyes and moaned again as his lover pinched his right nipple and lowered his head to Ed's neck. Ed felt a tickle of soft hair by his face, like a whisper of wind on a warm day. He felt moisture on his neck as his lover suckled and licked. Ed moaned again and ran his flesh hand down his lover's spine to clutch onto the perfect mounds of soft, pale flesh that made up his lover's ass.
Ed grinned wickedly, a thought crossing his mind. His lover bit down softly on the flesh of Ed's neck and Ed moans, half-closing his eyes and bucking upwards slightly. After the wave of pleasure passed, Ed blinked a few times, trying to remember the thought he just had. He grinned again, memory kicking in, and moved his right leg up between his lover's legs. Ed's knee came into contact with his lover's penis and balls and Ed took the opportunity to rub his knee against the soft flesh of his lover's groin.
His lover moaned in response, Ed felt the vibrations on his neck, tingling and tickling. Ed grinned, what some would call a lopsided grin, and moved his flesh hand along his lover's bottom. As he did, he mentally cursed the fact that his lover was a good six inches taller than him. Ed panted, swallowed hard and groaned. His lover was rubbing Ed's right nipple between thumb and forefinger. Ed grinned and began running his forefinger along the cleft of his lover's ass. His lover moaned in response.
“You like that huh?” Ed panted, surprised at how husky his own voice sounded.
“Yes. Please, don't tease.” said his lover in a deep and equally husky purr. Ed laughed lightly and probed at the entrance to his lover's ass. His lover moaned in response and bit Ed on the neck, hard.
“OW!” Ed yelped in pain, jerking slightly in surprise. He glared at the back of his lover's head and just for good measure, stuffed his un-lubricated digit up his lover's ass.
“OW!” came his lover's surprised yelp. Ed's lover pulled away from Ed's neck and glared down at him, face to face.
“What was that for?” Ed's lover asked. Ed scoffed and frowned, the beginning of a death glare on his face.
“What are you, a vampire?” Ed asked in a huff, pouting slightly and looking very appealing to the young man above him. Ed's lover blinked a few times then grinned, showing dimples in his cheeks and to Ed looking very wicked.
“Sorry. I forgot you don't like to be bit hard.” Ed's lover said with a smile. Ed grinned and moved his finger around in a smooth circle, causing his lover to moan and lower his head.
“Oh Ed…” his lover panted into Ed's ear. Ed sighed, content now and ran his metal hand along his lover's other cheek. Ed felt his lover begin the caresses on his nipple again and he moaned. He felt hot breath and soft licks on his neck and thrust his hips, loving the feeling of his own hard, damp penis against his lover's stomach. That's no good. Ed thought. He thinks a bit and smiled.
“Hey, move a bit. I wanna rub my cock against yours.” Ed panted in a husky whisper. His lover obliged, reaching his free hand down between their bodies and pulling their stiff members a top each other. Ed thrusted up and moaned, clenching his metal hand and adding a second finger to the first in his lover's ass. His lover moaned in pleasure then stopped suddenly. Ed groaned in disappointment and rolled his golden eyes.
“Damn it, why'd you stop?” Ed asked breathlessly. His lover grinned.
“I'm supposed to be penetrating you, remember? Equivalent exchange and all that.” replied his lover. Ed blinked a few times, smiled and nodded.
“Yeah, yeah. Get on with it then.” Ed whispered removing his fingers. His lover happily obliged, moving off of Ed to spread his legs and reach for a bottle of lubrication. Ed watched, enjoying the view of his lover kneeling between his legs, his erection full and damp poking up between a fine dusting of curls to almost touch his stomach.
Ed smiled as his lover lubricated his right forefinger and gently probed Ed's entrance. Ed inhaled deeply then let out a throaty moan. His lover smiled and began to rotate his finger and thrusting it in and out. Ed panted, moaning after each exhale. He heard his lover chuckle with delight and a second finger was added alongside the first. A wayward hand made its way up Ed's chest to further torture him. The hand stopped at a nipple, the left this time, and began rubbing it gently. Ed smiled again, panting and gripped at the damp bed sheets beneath him. Finally his lover connected with Ed's prostate. Ed let out a shout, clenched the sheets and thrashed. His lover grabbed his balls just before Ed could explode. White flashed before Ed's eyes for a moment and he panted hard.
“Fuck.” Ed mumbled in a breathless purr. He heard his lover let out a rather large sigh.
“Do you have to swear?” He asked. Ed glared at him.
“Yeah. Especially when you stop me from cumming.” Ed replied. His lover grinned and shook his head. Ed watched that soft hair flit back and forth.
“Sorry. I want to be inside you when you cum.” He said, lubricating his own throbbing erection. Ed grinned and nodded, allowing his knees to be brought to rest on his lover's shoulders. His lover probed his entrance while pushing forward. Ed moaned as his lover entered to the root, coming to rest with his face hovering over Ed's. Ed smiled.
“You like bending me in half?” Ed asked, voice husky from their love making. His lover laughed.
“I especially like it when I bend you in half…like the other night.” replied his lover with a grin. Ed smiled.
“Oh you mean when you bent me over your lap and spanked me?” Ed asked, feigning innocence but shuddering at the pleasure of the memory. His lover laughed, nodding.
“That was more like an ass rubbing then a spanking…” His lover responded trailing off. Ed grinned, knowing his lover was just waiting for him to adjust.
“Ready?” asked his lover, serious now. Ed nodded flicking his own loose hair off of his shoulder.
“Yeah, do me.” Ed responded. His lover grinned and slowly pulled out. Ed's eyes half-closed and he moaned as his lover plowed forward. Soon, a steady tempo was established and Ed moaned and thrust upwards to meet his lover. His lover grabbed Ed's strong biceps for leverage and Ed responded by grabbing his lover's arms.
Ed moaned, feeling the white heat tickle his balls. He was close and he knew it. He looked up at his lover, loving the fine coat of sweat on his brow, his closed eyes and his mouth, hanging open in pleasure. Oh yeah, he's close too. Ed thought. He felt it then and his eyes widened in pleasure. White heat filled him from head to toe and back up, making his skin tingle and his muscles contract. His lover just connected with his prostate.
“OH GOD R-'' Ed began to scream at the top of his lungs but was cut off by a hasty kiss. The scream continued, sufficiently muffled by his lover's mouth over his own. White blinded his vision, his body trembled and his penis throbbed. He felt his own ejaculate up his chest, some hitting his cheeks, felt his own ass clench tightly a few times. His lover screamed into Ed's mouth, fingers clenching hard. Ed felt the thick wetness in his ass and sighed, content.
After a few moments, his lover pulled out, laid Ed's legs down and collapsed on top of the bed, lying beside Ed. Ed grinned and turned his head, feeling his own loose golden hair against his cheek. He watched as his lover panted hard, laying an arm over his eyes.
“Was it really that good for you?” Ed asked, panting himself, already knowing the answer. His lover looked towards him and scoffed, smiling and removing the arm from across his eyes.
“Yeah. And I know it was that good for you too.” he responded. Ed frowned and grinned.
“Oh yeah? How'd know that?” Ed asked with a smile.
“You've got cum on your cheek.” his lover responded reaching out and wiping off the ejaculate. He stared at it on the tip of his finger a moment then licked it off. Ed smiled and giggled lightly. He shivered slightly, feeling cold without the warmth of his lover's body on top of him.
“Ed, are you cold?” his lover asked. Ed smiled and rolled, wrapping himself around his lover's warm, pale and strong body. His lover laughed lightly and wrapped his arms around Ed's smaller body.
“I'm not cold. You're warm, that's all.” Ed mumbled snuggling into his lover's chest. His lover laughed again and Ed enjoyed the rumble in his lover's chest.
“So, when are you stopping by again?” his lover asked, voice barely over a whisper, half-hoping Ed has already fallen asleep.
“Don't know. I gotta get Al's body back, you know that.” Ed responded, regretting the fact he couldn't spend more time with his lover.
“I know. I just miss you, that's all.” his lover responded softly. The two lay still a moment, the chill of the night air settling over their cooling, naked bodies. Ed sighed, his lover feeling the hot breath race across his chest, causing his nipples to wrinkle to attention. Ed pulled himself up to stare down into his lover's face.
“I miss you too. It's just…I need to-'' Ed tried. His lover put a finger over Ed's still moving lips to silence him and grinned.
“I know. Al comes first. I understand. I'm the same way about Fletcher and about curing the people here.” Russell, Ed's lover said. Ed grinned, draping himself over Russell's chest. He sighed, content as Russell pulled the covers over them.
“So, you think they heard us?” Ed asked, eyelids feeling heavy all of a sudden. Russell laughed.
“Your brother's probably shaking in his shell while mine's probably sitting up in bed wondering if it's all over.” Russell responded with a snicker. Ed grinned again; it seemed he couldn't help it when he was with Russell.
“Yeah.” Ed snuggled closer into Russell's body and Russell pulled the older yet smaller boy closer to him. Russell blinked a few times, wondering.
“Hey, how did you manage to get a week off to come to Xenotime anyway?” Russell asked. Ed laughed uncontrollably for a moment. Russell looked at him and grinned, watching Ed's free hair bounce.
“I told Mustang I had some personal business to attend to. He, being Mustang, asked what kind of personal business I could have in Xenotime. I just gave him my best smile and said it had to do with a bed, a blond, and a lot of lube.”
 
END
 
Yep, this is what happens when you're procrastinating the night before a deadline that you can't miss. If I spelled something for the series wrong, I apologize, I'm under a lot of stress with college, deaths and worrying about a friend of mine. Please review.