Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ A Old Friend or A New Enemy? ❯ Strength ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Strength
 
Kalika walked away from the door, to where Rasika and Kat could see her completely. What Rasika saw, made her freeze where she was.
 
“Edward…” Rasika whispered as she stood there frozen, staring at the lifeless body Kalika was holding up by his collar.
 
“Let him go!” Yelled Kat, realizing her sister won't be able to scream out.
 
“And why would I do that?” Kalika said, realizing that she has just found Rasika, and Kat's, weak point.
 
Kat stopped, realizing that Kalika may have won. But Kat was also thinking of some way to help Edward, and her sister.
 
Rasika was still just staring at Kalika, then at Edward. No, thought Rasika. Not again. Don't let this happen again.
************************************************************** **********
Rizembool, May 16th, 1907 2:47pm
 
“Edward…” whispered a young Rasika, as she watches helplessly as her best friend gets beaten to death.
 
“Rasika! You have to do something! MOVE!” Yelled her older sister Kat.
 
Rasika just stood there, to scared to move. She then fell to her knees, as the one who was beating up Edward started walking towards her. The killer had a smirk on her face as she inched closer and closer. Rasika was still sitting there, staring at Edward's lifeless body. The killer stopped right in front of Rasika.
 
“Edo-kun…” whispered Rasika again.
 
“It seems he can't hear you.” Said the killer.
 
“Rasika! MOVE!” Yelled Kat again.
 
“Shut up wench!” yelled the killer going after Kat and smacked her across the room.
 
Rasika still just sat there, still staring at Edward. The killer started inching back towards Rasika, this time, the killer pulled out a knife.
 
“RASIKA!” shouted Kat…
************************************************************** **********
 
Kalika threw down Edward, and started walking towards Rasika. Rasika still couldn't move. She was still staring at Edward's lifeless body. Move, thought Rasika. Come on, MOVE! I will NOT let this happen again. I will not die. I refuse to die again!
Rasika finally snapped out of her little trance and, right when Kalika was about to get her, she punched Kalika right in the face, sending her flying.
 
“Rasika?” Kat said quietly, when she noticed Rasika, who was growling. “Oh no.”
 
“Rasika!” yelled Kat as she got up and ran towards her sister.
 
Kalika slowly stood up and rubbed her head, which she had hit on the corner of a table. Her wound was bleeding. Oh crap, Thought Kalika. Blood may be a little too much for Rasika…
 
Edward, on the other side of the room, was slowly waking up. He sat up groggily, and looked over towards the other side of the room. The images were still a little blurry for him, but he could make out three people…
 
Kat noticed that Edward was sitting up and ran over to him. “Edward are you ok?” Kat asked.
 
“Ughh…I think so.” He answered, slowly standing up. “What is going on?”
 
“You might want to stay here. This might get bad.” Kat told Edward.
 
Back to where Rasika and Kalika were…Kalika lightly touched the wound on her head again. It was bleeding worse. This is going to get really messy. Thought Kalika.
 
Rasika sniffed the air, catching the scent of fresh blood. She looked at Kalika, a deadly expression on her face. She started walking towards Kalika. A sway in her hips that also spells death.
 
Kalika looked at Rasika, smirking. “Ahh, Kiva. It's nice to see you again. Last time I saw you, I believe you were in the streets, murdering helpless people.”
 
“Yes, I recall that last visit.” Kiva/Rasika said with a smirk.
 
What is going on? Thought Edward. Who is Kiva? And why would Rasika murder helpless people?
 
Kat, who noticed Edward's confused expression, kneeled down so she was level with Edward. Edward, noticing this, looked over to her.
 
“What is going on?” Edward Demanded.
 
“Well, I guess you will find out sooner or later.” Kat started.
 
“Kalika, you cowered!”
 
“Kiva?” Kat said.
 
“What!?” yelled Kiva back.
 
“Ahh, so Kalika ran away.” Kat said jokingly.
 
“Godda…” Kiva started before she fell to her knees.
 
“Rasika!” yelled Kat.
***************************************************************** *******
 
Srry for another cliffhanger. THOSE DAMN WRITER'S BLOCK! So ya. Just so ya know, in case you haven't figured it out, at the end of the flashback, and when Rasika said she wouldn't die again, that is because at the end of the flashback….you know what? Maybe I will make the next cappy a whole flashback on the girl's past and how they came to be…. Hehe! You guy's all hate me don't you? Well, Rasika Cullen signing off!