Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Accompany ❯ Accompany ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Full Metal Alchemist
Author Note: This is RoyAi!!! YEAH!!! The song is `Boulevard of Broken Dreams' by GREEN DAY!!! YEAH!!!
 
I walk a lonely road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home and I walk alone
 
Roy looked at the radio and set his hand on the volume knob. He looked at the TV watching the sad scene. “JACK! JACK!” Rose shock him. She was floating on a floating door while her lover Jack stopped moving as they floated further away from the sinking Titanic. Roy felt tears springing to his eyes. His hand quickly turned the song louder.
 
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
 
Roy looked down at his lap and thoughts flooded his head, `Am I walking alone?' He wiped the tears away, `Maes is dead, Ed is dead, and who else? “EVERYONE YOU LOVE AROUND YOU IS DYING!!!” that was from a stupidly funny movie he watched four hours ago, Scary Movie Three. `It was too stupid and funny.' Roy chuckled. It was so true. Everyone that he cared about was dying. He patted the head on his lap gently. He hoped this one won't go away. No, he loved this one. Too much.
 
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk alone

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Rose blew the whistle many times until they came for her.
 
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And were I walk alone

Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
Shadows eh? Roy sighed and looked out at the window. It was raining and its dull features made Roy feel a fire burn in him. He bent down and kissed the human on his lap. The human sighed and went back to sleeping snuggling against him.
 
Was it true? Was the only thing holding him up all these years was his own shadow? Was it? And was his shallow heart the only thing beating? Do I even have a shallow heart? The inner fire raged.
 
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
 
Lone. Roy finished the sentence as the song continued…
 
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk alone

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
 
Roy closed his eyes for a brief moment as the song sunk into him. The fire settled down. He opened his eyes and looked down at the human who was sleeping like an angel. `I won't let you go.' Roy kissed it again, `I won't let you die.' The fire glowed to his cheeks as the human woke up.
 
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..

My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk away!
 
The song ended. The movie ended. Riza lifted her head off his lap. “Oh, sorry sir…I guess I was tired. Sorry sir, I apologize.” Riza got up. Roy grabbed her arm. “Riza…” He looked into her eyes. She blushed. “Yes…Roy?” “I love you…don't leave me.” Riza smiled and sat on his lap and hugged him as he cried. “Roy…I promise I won't…” Roy cried on her shoulder. “You weren't taking that song too seriously were you?” Riza whispered. Roy smiled and sniffed. Riza put her hands on the side of his face and made him face her. “If you were…” Riza kissed him gently, “You're not walking alone.” Roy smiled, “Care to watch another movie? Full Metal Alchemist perhaps?” Riza pinched his cheek. “What episode?” “25.”
 
That was utterly terrible to tell the truth. Please R&R.
~JadeStarBoo