Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Another Short Pipsqueak!! ❯ The Boy in Black ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Let's just call this Chapter 1: The Kid In Black
This is my first fanfic, okay? So don't blame me if it's not that good!!
 
 
Let's start with Ed and Al walking around, taking a stroll in the park…
Green trees… green grass...people in green…You know how a park looks don't ya?
 
While they were walking, (what were they doing there in the first place anyway?)
A kid running accidentally bumped in to them knocking Edward on a mud pit…(See? He's so small even a kid can knock him down!) Of course knocking Edward on mud will piss him off.
 
ED: What the heck is your problem, you skinny little twerp??!!!
 
AL: Oh, brother…You're covered in mud…
 
The boy halted from running and went to see if Ed was okay.
 
KID: Are you, okay?
 
The boy was wearing a black sweater, grey jogging pants and black rubber shoes. He had black hair and eyes and had a light complexion. (That should be enough description, right?)
 
ED: Do I look like I'm okay to you??!! I'm all filthy it's pretty obvious that I'm….!!!!
 
AL: …..alright!
 
ED: Al!!!
 
AL: Don't worry about him, kid. He can get himself clean up in seconds.
 
ED: +mumbling to himself+ Stupid goody-goody little brother…
 
Ed clapped his hands and used alchemy to clean himself up.
 
KID: Wow!! You guys are alchemists!!
 
AL: I'm Alphonse Elric and this is Edward Elric..
 
KID: You're the Elric Brothers?!!
 
The kid's amazed face helped Edward cool off a bit.
 
ED: Heh, we're pretty famous…
KID: I was just wondering… Who's older?? Al's taller so I would say he's older.
But a lot of people say that the short one's older.
 
And he made Edward mad once more.
 
ED: Who are you calling a shorty that's almost as short as you?!!
 
The little boy's timid face changed to a large frown that's almost as freaky as Ed's except this one was a bit purple and he had horns growing out of his head.
 
ED: I am not short, you midget who can fit through the hole of your own behind!!!!
 
EEEEEEWWW……..
 
AL: (That's gross…) Uh, you two shouldn't fight here…
 
KID: I, Kaito Rodema challenge you Shorty Pipsqueak to a duel!!
 
ED: ARHG!! Who are calling a pipsqueak that can't be seen through a
magnifying glass??!!
 
AL: That's his name?
 
And the boy lunged at Ed and started punching him like crazy!!
 
KAI: Take that and that and that!!!!
 
AL: Brother!!!
 
Then Ed kicked Kai off of him, clapped his hands and turned the dry cement under Kai's foot to wet quick drying cement. (If that's possible)
 
ED: Ha!! How do you like that?!!
 
KAI: Grrrrrr…….!!
 
Kaito quickly put his hands on the ground and a cement golem appeared right in front of Edward!! (he obviously used the cement that's holding him)
 
ED: Aaargh!! What the hell is that??!!!!
 
KAI: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And how do ya like this??!!!
 
An explosion then occurred just in time to stop the two short tempered midgets from killing each other…
 
MAN IN BLUE: You two are arrested for disturbing the peace!!...Fullmetal??!!
 
It was Roy Mustang!!(Ya know the Flame Alchemist)
 
ROY: Two little brats are destroying central park??
 
ED: Who are you calling a little brat that's as small as your chances of even
getting married??!!
 
KAI: And gimme a break!! I'm only ten!! This should be tall for my age!!
 
And they kept beating the crap out of each other. With Al trying to restrain the cement golem.
 
ED: Eat this!!!
 
Ed made a humungous hole under Kai but because of his teeny-weenyness Kai managed to jump over it quickly. Resulting the hole to victimize Mustang.
 
ROY: Gah!! Fullmetal!!!
 
KAI: Amateur!! You have to try better than that!!
 
Then Kaito summoned a mud golem out of the mud Ed fell on awhile ago.
 
KAI: Attack that Alchemist!!
 
GOLEM: YES, Sir!!
 
And we will learn to be specific when we give orders to a golem.
 
The golem attacked the first alchemist he saw, which was….. (guess who!)….Roy Mustang!!
The golem charged at Mustang covering him in mud!!(which turned out to be dog poop, poop golem, everybody!!)
 
ROY: AAAARGH!!! FULLMETAL!!! I'm arresting both of you!!!
 
KABOOOM!!!