Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Blade ❯ Fore notes ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Fore notes for Blade.
 
DISCLAIMER: I'll write this out now, and it will apply to all chapters of my story. I don't own FullMetal Alchemist; that belongs to Hiromu Arakawa. Morrigan Roizen, however, is MY character. All artworks and details concerning her belong to me. DON'T STEAL.
 
This is a story written with YOU as the main focus. Like many of the works where you are inserted into the story, there will probably be a character romance; who with is yet to be decided. More likely than not, it will be one of these three characters:
 
Edward Elric.
 
Envy.
 
Roy Mustang.
 
I'll make the final decision as the story progresses. I'm not asking for you to vote on whom you would like, either. I believe it would be a lot more entertaining if you were left to wonder.
 
Your character will be as stated below.
 
Name: Morrigan Roizen.
Age: Seventeen.
Height: Five feet, zero inches.
Eye color: Brown.
Hair color: Blonde and black. (like Rose, only with different colors)
Hairstyle: Long and usually worn in a high ponytail. The front hangs down the same as Edward's, just a bit longer and without the `antenna' hair.
Clothing: Usually seen wearing a black vest over a white blouse with a small black tie, and for the lower half, a loose black skirt that goes to just below the knees and simple black shoes. During battle or other strenuous activities, the outfit changes to a black tank top with baggy black pants and combat-style boots.
Alchemic abilities: These will be defined in the story. The tools you use for alchemy, though, are black fingerless gloves that go to just below your elbow. They each have a metal plate in the back of them.
Picture: Go to this URL for a picture of your character.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/Kyo_Muffin/FullMetal %20Fanart/Morrigan2.jpg
(For some reason, the URL uploads with a space in the name “Morrigan.” (“Morrig an2”) To see the picture, copy and paste it into the navigation bar and remove the space.)
Yes that is my artwork, please don't steal it.
 
I know that sometimes it can be annoying to have your stats made out for you, rather than use your own, but the story goes along so much better like this and it's so much easier than having to put blanks when your name or hair and eye colors are mentioned.
 
The setting of the story starts in central, and you are already acquainted with the Elrics and Mustang. It takes place after Maes Hughes dies, but before the mess with Lior and Philosopher's Stone.
 
Concerning the locations: With the exception of Central, East, Rizembool, Lior, Ishbal, and any other places mentioned in the anime, all cities will be made up by yours truly. That also means that all facts about the cities (i.e. history, rumors, and anything else dealing with the city) will also be my fabrications. I'll give a heads up in the fore notes of each chapter when one of `my' cities appear to try and lessen the confusion.
 
Understand everything? If yes, go and get reading! If not, where the hell have you been? …I don't care if the lint on the floor was more entertaining and a lot less stern sounding. Go read it again and get a good understanding like the first person.
 
-Mana, chapter completed on June 11th, 2005.