Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Domestic Bliss? ❯ 1 - look over here ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Domestic Bliss?
Author: Grasshopper (A.K.A. The Undertaker's Muse)
Email: laguna_no_tenshi@yahoo.com
Rated: PG
Warnings: Humor, sexual situations…almost, at least. ^____^;;;
Fandom: FullMetal Alchemist
Spoilers: Nothing specific, but is set post-series. *looks over at Ed* Sort of.
Pairings: Alphonse Elric x Winry Rockbell
Summary: The married “adventures” of Alphonse and Winry. Beware the wrench, Al!
Author's Notes: Hehe, the Grassy loves this pairing, na no da! I’ve got most of the rest of my 30 kisses fics (for this pairing, at least) planned out, they just need to be written. Except for the next one; it just needs to be edited a bit. I’m so happy to finally be writing in this fandom! *glomps Al/Winry*
Disclaimer: All things FullMetal Alchemist belong to Arakawa Hiromu. All that the Grassy owns around here is the plot.




(1.) look over here


“Uh…Winry?” Alphonse’s voice was shaky and echoed in a way no one had heard in several months.

“Oh, Alphonse.” Sky blue eyes, large and tear-filled, gazed intently at the form beside her. “You… You know I love you. Right?”

“Uh huh.” That’s the only reason I put myself through this.

Perching upon the tips of her toes, Winry slid against his sleek form and placed a kiss upon his steely jaw.

“Hey, Al, where are…you…” The elder Elric brother’s voice broke the heavy atmosphere of the room. Gold eyes widened at the sight presented to them.

Al and Winry - his beloved brother and sister-in-law - were in the living room. Naked. Except for the helmet from a suit of armor that covered Al’s face, which was likely as red as Edward’s own.

“Er…sorry. I’ll just…go outside. Or something. Yeah…”

And so, the Fullmetal Alchemist made a hasty retreat, luckily managing to not trip over Winry’s new puppy.

“Well, that was embarrassing.”

“Winry!”

“It could have been worse. I mean, imagine his reaction if he’d managed to wait a bit longer to look over here; he’d have caught you in the rest of the outfit I made for you.”

“…Winry…”




To Be Continued…